Reliance Home Comfort

Reviews for Reliance Home Comfort

Josh
Josh

Furnace Repair

Furnace control board crashed 3 days ago; called multiple companies - Reliance was best value by far. Service tech arrived yesterday; was professional and straight-forward - explained issue, the part I needed and ordered it for shipping due to local part shortage while still on-site. Part arrived next day (today), Reliance was called and an install tech booked for the evening. Tech arrived , took and installed the part, addressing an additional minor error that occurred in installation. Furnace repaired and firing away. Both techs were professional, straight-forward, knowledgeable and labor cost for the whole thing was definitely best bang for buck. Extra plans were mentioned several times, which can get annoying, but are worth consideration as it can increase bang for buck and piece of mind. Will definitely reccommend Reliance to others! (EDIT: Furnace broke down 30 minutes after install tech departure - same error code. Lowering point score and will adjust review further pending tech arrival today)

Hello Josh, thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort! I am so glad that our team was able to repair your furnace. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! - Karen

Mark M.
Mark M.
0 reviews Lambton Shores, ON

New high efficiency furnace installed .

James, in sales provided all necessary information for me to make a decision . John , Luke and Kyle were courteous and did a great job with installation and Shannon the electrician went above and beyond . Highly recommend the whole team .

Hello Mark, thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort and thank you for your support! I am glad to hear of your experience. Thank you! - Karen

Stacy in Woodbridge
Stacy in Woodbridge
1 review Ottawa, ON

Professional, friendly, and efficient service repairing furnace/humidifier

Ben from Reliance fixed our furnace/humidifier. He was professional, efficient, and courteous. He kindly explained the issue and add everything up and running again in no time. He answered our questions and we would not hesitate to recommend. 100% satisfied.

Hello Stacy, thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort and thank you for your support! I am glad to hear of your experience. Thank you! - Karen

Zennon in Sudbury
Zennon in Sudbury
1 review Sudbury, ON

Humidistat service

Jason (4387) was quick and efficient and polite. He identified a problem in the orientation of the tubing and made the appropriate fix. He also replaced the furnace filter which was not an adequate type of filter for the setup we had.

Thanks for identifying the problems and applying the fixes quickly. Everything works now and the leak is gone.

Hello Zennon, thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort and thank you for your support! I am glad to hear of your experience. Thank you! - Karen

Sam Chester
Sam Chester

Furnace repair

My furnace wasn’t turning on, so I called reliance and within days they arrived. Within the hour they had the problem diagnosed, and within just a couple hours my furnace was fixed and running again. Incredible work, professionalism, and respect to me and my household. 10/10 would call again if I have another problem.

Hello Sam, thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort and thank you for your support! I am glad to hear of your experience. Thank you! - Karen

Private User reviews Smithville, ON

Service

My phone call yesterday to request a service call for my water heater was preemptive. I wanted to know my 12 year old rental was still in good order. Manoj heard my hesitancy and answered my questions respectfully. Before I could ask, he asked me if I would be interested in hearing about any other products during the service call. I did not, and I am grateful he asked.
Bill did call before he came today and was equally respectful, offering a couple of good pointers. Thank you.

Hello, thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort and thank you for your support! I am glad to hear of your experience. Thank you! - Karen

Tanya
Tanya
0 reviews Winnipeg, MB

Winnipeg Winter is here & my furnace stopped working

I contacted Reliance because my furnace had become really loud and wasn't blowing heat anymore. They sent out a service technician by the name of Rob out the next day to take a look. Rob informed me that it was going to cost over $1,000.00 to fix and parts were back ordered due to covid19. He also informed me that my furnace was from 1994, wow it lasted me 26 years. I was impressed. After talking I agreed on a new furnace. He made a call to have an advisor come out to talk to me about my options. Rob was very polite, and helpful and kept in contact during the process. He also didn't charge me the $99.00+tax for coming out. The accent is a bonus! I then get a call from Rene the home comfort advisor to let me know that he could come over asap to go over my options. Rene was one of those full of energy personalities. He was very thorough with explaining how a furnace works to percentages and money spent/saved. He definitely knows what he's talking about. Rene also kept in touch through the process as I decided to get the new furnace as well as central A/C. He was able to have the installers & electrician come at 8:30 am the next day and have it all completed. Rene also left me a heater to get though the night. The next morning John and Chris arrived on time and got set up right away. Later the electrician arrived and did an excellent job. He patched up the drywall, and he had to crawl through the crawl space (old house) to complete some of the wiring. He cleaned up after he was done and walk me around both inside and out to show me what he completed. Once John and Chris were done, they to walked me through what I needed to know about the furnace and A/C as well as my new Nest thermostat. The entire team worked well together and got the job done, not only was the job done, but it was done right! I can't test the A/C until Spring but Chris and John told me to just give Reliance a call and they will send someone out to walk me through the first time start up at no cost. And because I chose to rent I won't have to pay for anything. Not filters, not repairs, not house calls. Hassle free :) Thanks guys! You were all awesome.

kbthiessen in Winnipeg
kbthiessen in Winnipeg
0 reviews Winnipeg, MB

Garage gas furnace install

Recently had a garage furnace installed.
Salesman was knowledgeable and honest.
Installers mainly installed house furnaces and AC units but new to overhead garage furnace. Seemed a little timid at times to begin but they figured it out and got the job done.
If paying in full is too expensive for your budget I would recommend renting from reliance to anyone.

Private User reviews Cambridge, ON

Great Service

Jesse showed up on a Sunday and provided us with excellent service. He was friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. He was able to answer all our questions and provided us with a system that was perfect for our home.

Thank you for choosing Reliance! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.- Gemma

More about Reliance Home Comfort

At Reliance, the safety and well-being of both our Customers and our Team Members is always our top priority. We are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking precautionary measures to aid in keeping our communities safe. We have implemented strict safety protocols to provide both our Customers and Team members with peace of mind during this challenging time. We continue to provide the exceptional customer experiences we are synonymous for and want you to know that we are here for you when you need us.