Reliance Home Comfort

2 Lansing Square Toronto ON M2J 4P8

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 9 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 9 times
Giving Back Award winner 3 timesGiving Back Awardwinner 3 times

Reviews for Reliance Home Comfort

Est
Est
0 reviews , ON

No hot water from tank

We were disappointed that it took more than 24 hours to get service. We rent our tank so we thought our request for help would have been more prompt.
However, Phil, the gentleman that came to our rescue was extremely helpful. He was very knowledgeable and thorough.
In the end, a new tank will be installed as this one is 15 years old.

Hello, I am sorry to hear of your experience, if you would like to speak further, please email your account details, and a further description of your situation, I would be happy to help. Thank you, Karen – KBisson@reliancecomfort.com

Mal
Mal

Water heater

Had no hot water. Called in for service and was super quick and had a technician come over within 2hrs. Technician (Wes) was super helpful and able to fix the problem right away.

Hello Mal, thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort and thank you for your support! I am glad to hear of your experience. Thank you! - Karen

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Heater

I Really Appreciated The Kind Service The Maintaince Man Mason Did Today. He Came In This Morning To Check On The Heater Because I Didn't Have Hot Water In The House. He Conducted A Thorough Analysis And Gave Me A Clear Diagnostic On What Was The Issue At Hand And What Needed To Be Done To Resolve The Problem. He Cleared The Two Plastic Pipes At The Bottom Of The Furnace And Cleaned The Dirty Frame. He Notified Me That Water Was Coming From The Furnace And Stopped It Right There. He Fixed The Heater So I Had The Hot Water Running By The Time He Left. I Couldn't Have Been More Satisfied, He Was Polite And To The Point. I'm Happy I Came Accross An Honest And Polite Person.

Thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate you choosing Reliance Home Comfort. - Gemma

Sveta in Toronto
Sveta in Toronto

leaking drain is fixed!

Excellent service from Mathew as a part of Plumbing maintenance plan from Reliance. No charge with monthly payment of about $25.

Thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort for your plumbing needs. We appreciate your support. - Gemma

TB
TB

Service on Water Heater

We rent a water heater from Reliance. We discovered an issue at 10:30 and a technician was at our house at 11:30. The unit was quickly assessed and replaced - everything back to normal within a few hours.

Thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort! We are grateful for your support. - Gemma

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Service - Water Heater

Always great Service! Called at 2:30pm and arrived within the hour. Technician explained everything and showed me what the problem was - easy fix! Thanks again!!!!!

Thank you for the great review and for choosing Reliance Home Comfort. - Gemma

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Excellent Service Today

On one of the hottest days of the year, our air conditioning stopped working. We called Reliance in the morning and were given an appointment the same afternoon. The service technician arrived promptly within the time window we were given. He called first to let us know he would be here in ten minutes. He was very pleasant and was able to identify and fix the problem. We were very happy with the service.

Thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort for your A/C repair. We appreciate your support. - Gemma

Amitabh
Amitabh

Prompt and best service

Called them in the evening for Water Tank leakage issue and Tajinder came next day morning. He inspected the problem and advised to replace the tank which I agreed as it was time to change it. He finished the job under 2 hrs and I shall be a happy customer now for another 5-10 years without any issue.

Thank you for your kind words Amitabh. We really appreciate you choosing Reliance Home Comfort. - Gemma

Private User reviews Kingston, ON

excellent service

John is very professional and efficient. He came in early in the morning and helped replace the leaking hot water tank. Highly recommended.

Thank you for your fantastic review and for choosing Reliance Home Comfort! - Gemma

Marcel Tardif
Marcel Tardif
0 reviews Neebing, ON

Hot water tank, water softner install

A hot water tank and water softener was installed at me home. We are on a well for over 30 years, we've been in this house 1.5 years. We only had water issues one time and we hire the well driller plumber to help us and all issues were resolved.
We ran out of water only one time as well as hundreds of other people. During the install, the technician told me he had installed the water lines to the hot water tank in reverse, and after the install he told my wife there's no water pressure so he removed the brand new filters and we had pressure?? in 30 years on a well this has never happened EVER.
I arranged for an other technician come to the house to correct the backwards install and as it turned out the initial technician did connect the lines correctly he simply did not tell us. Also after the first set of technicians left after the original install they left without filling the hot water tank, or giving us instructions on how it needed to be filled, I had to figure it out.
So I put in a second set of water filters at now $216. extra cost to us. and the system worked correctly for 2 days then no water pressure.
The second technician that came out told me the water softer will recharge for approx one hour (meaning) it will take water from the well for one hour, (this puts a great deal of stress on a well and we were not not told this before install otherwise I would have declined installing the water softener)
I also tried on several occasions to contact the sales rep for his advise and was ignored, according to him once he finally did reply to my inquiry, he told me he was to busy to reply. Bad busyness in my books.
In any event now I have to seek outside plumbers advice as to to correct a problem that was not here before Reliance came to install my equipment.
I'm extremely disappointed. To be fair, there may be an issue with our house system, but reliance should have used there knowledge and experience to get us up and running, but the choose to leave our house without filtered water and Its our problem not there's attitude.
Never again will i get them to do anything.

I am sorry to hear about your disappointment. If there is anything I can assist you with please email me with your account information to gwillson@reliancecomfort.com - Gemma

More about Reliance Home Comfort

At Reliance, the safety and well-being of both our Customers and our Team Members is always our top priority. We are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking precautionary measures to aid in keeping our communities safe. We have implemented strict safety protocols to provide both our Customers and Team members with peace of mind during this challenging time. We continue to provide the exceptional customer experiences we are synonymous for and want you to know that we are here for you when you need us.

888-837-1451 is a TOLL FREE No., please feel free to contact!!