Reliance Home Comfort

2 Lansing Square Toronto ON M2J 4P8

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 9 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 9 times
Giving Back Award winner 3 timesGiving Back Awardwinner 3 times

Reviews for Reliance Home Comfort

Stefanie
Stefanie
0 reviews Guelph, ON

Furnace and AC replacement

We needed to replace our very old furnace and air conditioner due to a carbon monoxide leak. We are glad Reliance did our preventive maintenance and found this leak. As soon as we called Reliance had an appointment with a sales rep for the next day. Khiem came on a Sunday and explained our options for purchase or rental and informed us about the government Canada Greener Homes grants. He was knowledgeable, professional and very helpful and set us up with appointments for the next steps. We signed on with Reliance to purchase with financing which fit our budget. Now everything is proceeding quickly and smoothly and we have had our pre inspections done by Reliance and for the Government grants, and will have everything installed all within 9 days of signing our agreement. We are very pleased so far. Khiem has been easy to reach, answers all our questions and has coordinated the whole process for us. Thanks Khiem and the Reliance team!

Reliance
Reliance
0 reviews , ON

Maintenance check

Maintaince check done on my furnace very professional and explained everything as he was doing it

Thank you for the wonderful review and for choosing Reliance Home Comfort! - Jessica

Sam in Timmins
Sam in Timmins
1 review Timmins, ON

Furnace & Air Conditioner

I booked an appointment late last night for a free quote on a furnace and air conditioner. A representative was at our house the very next day, Kristopher informed us of the different options and promotions, he provided excellent service, very friendly and professional. He explained in details and answered all of our questions, he made sure we we're all on the same page. The prices are very reasonable and the quick service is very appreciated the equipment will be installed within a week. I recommend reliance 100%. They give me the peace of mind that if something breaks i will not be waiting endlessly for it to be fixed, I've been renting my water tank and never had any issues. Thanks again Kris for helping us.

Julia in Edmonton
Julia in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Air conditioning and water heater rental

Ryan from Reliance Home Comfort Edmonton office is the best home comfort advisor I have ever met. He explained everything in detail and provided me with different options so I could make the choice fitting my own needs and budget, and even fixed my broken water heater before he left so I could have hot water before my new water heater arrives. It was a great pleasure working with him and I highly recommend him to anyone in need.

Dave in Toronto
Dave in Toronto

replacement of heating an airconditioning system

Andrew and Josh were at my home this AM to replace the furnace and airconditioner,they called to let me know they were comming and showed up at the agreed time and went right to work, with no disruption in our home they completed the work,cleaned up,gave us a tour of the new equipment. Very polite and professional and respectful of our home.
I would give this team a 10 out of 10 PLUS. Dave Mc

gDubs
gDubs
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Not having a good experience trying to get out of the rental contract

We've been renting our water heater for over 15 years now (automatically put on a rental when we purchased our new home) and decided it's time to end that agreement.

I contacted Reliance to cancel the contract and was offered the option of a buyout for $105. This is reasonable considering the tank is about 16 yrs old. I was told we would see the updates in our account in 2-3 business days.

7 days later I called for an update and was told there was a technical issue preventing the buyout from being processed. After further discussions I was then told (again) that it would be processed in 2-3 business days.

Another 7 days later I called again for an update and was told the buyout is in progress but the technical issue was causing delays. Once again, I was told to wait 2-3 business days for the process to complete.

It has now been another 6 days and still no update from Reliance. In the meantime we have received another invoice for a 3 month (advance) rental period. The process should not take this long, and I should not have to keep calling back. Now after several weeks I have no idea what is happening - perhaps they're just trying to keep putting it off so we have to keep paying the rental fees?!

I will provide updates as they happen, but no, I would *DEFINITELY NOT* recommend this company!!!

SEP 13 2022: Yesterday I emailed 3 different CS reps who have replied to other reviews here, but so far none of them have responded, so I decided to call in again. Once again, I was told the same thing - technical issues have delayed the buyout, but it IS being processed. The rep *promised* me the buyout is in progress and that it will be back-dated to my original call on August 22, 2022, and will reflect any payments made in the meantime. I asked for that in writing via email, but all he sent me was a reference #. I emailed back demanding the summary of our call in writing...we wait again. :/

SEP 16, 2022: Reliance finally sent the final invoices showing the remaining balance due and confirming the buyout of the water heater. After 4 phone calls and nearly a month of being told to "wait longer" it looks like the request is finally complete.

Normally I would be happy to add a few stars to the review at this point, but this isn't the only issue we've had with Reliance in the past - one time a tech "red flagged" our furnace during a cleaning, which we later found out was not appropriate. As a result we had no heat (during the winter) for several weeks while we tried to get it resolved. We're happy to know we don't have to deal with Reliance ever again.

Very sorry to hear about this experience. Should you require any further assistance please feel free to email me directly. jdeboo@reliancecomfort.com - Jessica

1234-Lucy
1234-Lucy
0 reviews St. Thomas, ON

Service

James arrived prior to appointed time assisted situation and determined what needed to be replaced. In and out very happy with service provided by James.

Thank you for the review and for choosing Reliance Home Comfort! - Jessica

Gabe in Ottawa
Gabe in Ottawa
0 reviews Sudbury, ON

AC install + security system information

Amazing Home Comfort Adviser visit who provided me with a clear understanding of AC options and prices. Bonus was that I mentioned security systems and they gave me all the information for their services as well. They were polite, efficient, honest, and I've never had any issues with Home Reliance. I rent my water heater from them already as well.

Thank you for the great review and for choosing Reliance Home Comfort! - Jessica

bob
bob
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

multiple faucet replacement & repairs

Excellent. Service man was professional, knowledgeable & provided excellent advice. I used to work in maintenance - If I was younger, would the completed the repairs & replacements myself.

Ed
Ed

Quality professional installation of Furnace & AC by Reliance team!

I had Reliance replace my old furnace and AC with a new furnace & AC last summer, but decided to wait 1 year before writing this review to see how the furnace and A/C performed. 1 year later, they are both running smoothly. Looking at my heating/cooling , they are also using less energy and saving me money!

For the installation, Ramtin and Kai did an amazing job. Before doing the work they walked me through the installation process and answered all my questions. The work was both clean and efficient, taking about 4-5 hrs! They worked with me to ensure my existing WiFi thermostat would work with the addition of the c-wire kit that I had requested. They also came up with a good solution for removal of my existing AC rack/rails to make sure it wouldn't damage my house.

The team was also very considerate, knocking when needing to come upstairs (in light of the COVID pandemic), and made sure I was happy with everything before leaving. Many other HVAC companies, are so quick to leave to do another install, they don't care about the small details. But the quality of the Reliance work can be seen in the details (placement of the furnace and A/C units, sealing, duct work, outside caulking, etc)!

Thanks you for a stress free and smooth installation!

More about Reliance Home Comfort

At Reliance, the safety and well-being of both our Customers and our Team Members is always our top priority. We are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking precautionary measures to aid in keeping our communities safe. We have implemented strict safety protocols to provide both our Customers and Team members with peace of mind during this challenging time. We continue to provide the exceptional customer experiences we are synonymous for and want you to know that we are here for you when you need us.

888-837-1451 is a TOLL FREE No., please feel free to contact!!