Reliance Home Comfort

2 Lansing Square Toronto ON M2J 4P8

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 9 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 9 times
Giving Back Award winner 3 timesGiving Back Awardwinner 3 times

Reviews for Reliance Home Comfort

Washer colder water valve

Rocco was very efficient and did the successful repair in no time. Thank you, Rocco.

I did not pay anything for the call as I have plumbing plan for $21.99 a month, strongly recommended it.

Thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort for your plumbing needs. We appreciate your support. - Gemma

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Service maintenance for both furnace and AC

Mr Arash came today to do service maintenance for both my furnace and AC.
He is very professional and did a very excellent job. He is very knowledgeable in these fields and answered all my questions.
He is also very polite and friendly. The next time I needed any services from Reliance,
I will ask and see if Reliance can send Mr Arash again. Three thumbs up for Mr Arash.

Thank you for your great review and for choosing Reliance Home Comfort! - Gemma

Water heater in locked out mode

Water heater was in locked out mode, would not reset. Technician came the same afternoon, showed me the issue and then fixed it promptly with a replacement part. Receipt did not have amount so not sure how much I will pay for this on next bill. Maybe included with rental of unit?

Thank you for your great review and for choosing Reliance Home Comfort! Part replacements are covered under the rental of the unit, there will be no charges on your bill - Gemma

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Gas leak repair

Gas leak detected Sunday afternoon. Called reliance and had someone on site by 8am Monday. Very knowledgeable and thorough. Fixed within an hour and explained the issues. Kyle B was the technician and he was great.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Excellent Service

On the day before moving day, my basement sink decided to back up and we couldn't unclog it. I called at 9:00pm and Reliance had someone here at 8:00 am this morning.
Dave (Martin) was the plumber who unblocked the sink. He was extremely courteous and efficient.
Great experience.

Susan in Toronto
Susan in Toronto
1 review Waterford, ON

Reliance new a/c and new furnace installation techs

The Service Technicians that installed my new Reliance a/c (Ed) and my new Reliance furnace (Joshua) were exceptional. They were professional, efficient, knowledgeable and helpful and worked above and beyond all expectations. I wish that they worked for me. Reliance is lucky to have them.

Thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort Susan! We are grateful for your support. - Gemma

SAhmed
SAhmed

Water Heater Repair

Excellent service by Simeon. There was no hot water running. We tried to reset the water heater. It was a temporary fix but did not solve the problem. I called reliance and the technician, Simeon, came to fix the problem. Thanks!

Sue
Sue

Manitnce

Will did a great job he cleaned the air conditioner very well.And he took his time

Private User reviews , ON

Service

Service excellent. Great knowing I have the protection plan. I was very satisfied with work done by your technician Phil. I will always recommend reliance. Thankyou.

Thank you for the great review and for choosing Reliance Home Comfort. - Gemma

Randy
Randy
0 reviews Gravenhurst, ON

HVAC installation to replace 20 year old system.

Excellent installation! The two young men that came worked hard to ensure that I was happy with everything! I am sorry I cannot remember their names but the quality of their work will forever be remembered. They arrived when they said they would on their call ahead. They laid down mats to protect our flooring. The were extremely careful bringing in the new equipment and removing the old. The furnace is smaller but is a higher efficiency and the air conditioner is much larger but again it is higher efficiency.
The lads didn't mind me asking questions or watching them work. They wanted to make sure I was in-the-loop during the complete install. They cleaned up after themselves and other than having new equipment, you would not have even known they were here. Well done guys!
The young lady, Stephanie, that came out for the sale was very pleasant and knowledgeable. She laid out the process and explained what Reliance had to offer. Her suggestions were greatly appreciated. Her call after the install, to see how things went, was appreciated.
Thank you all for a job well done!

Thank you for your kind words Randy. We really appreciate you choosing Reliance Home Comfort. - Gemma

More about Reliance Home Comfort

At Reliance, the safety and well-being of both our Customers and our Team Members is always our top priority. We are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking precautionary measures to aid in keeping our communities safe. We have implemented strict safety protocols to provide both our Customers and Team members with peace of mind during this challenging time. We continue to provide the exceptional customer experiences we are synonymous for and want you to know that we are here for you when you need us.

888-837-1451 is a TOLL FREE No., please feel free to contact!!