Reliance Home Comfort

2 Lansing Square Toronto ON M2J 4P8

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 9 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 9 times
Giving Back Award winner 3 timesGiving Back Awardwinner 3 times

Reviews for Reliance Home Comfort

Anders in Toronto
Anders in Toronto

Count on Reliance to do absolutely nothing

If you want to burn your money and your family to suffer... count on reliance.

I'm on day 3 of a brand new rental air conditioner breaking from Reliance and phone call #7. It was 28 degrees in our 1 year old's bedroom last night as a heat warning moves through the city.

Our original appointment was 8am yesterday. The technician arrived, said he had to schedule another team, and then backed into a neighbour's car on the street as he left.

The appointment for later that day scheduled between 1-5pm failed to show up entirely. That's after 2 calls verifying that someone was in fact on the way.

Then 6pm the situation was "escalated" to the local service area and someone would definitely be calling me back and coming to solve the issue. No call back and no service that night.

This morning no appointment was ever scheduled. After an 8am call to their number was told that I would receive another call back and the earliest appointment was for the following day. 2 hours later without a call back I call service again... and there is only a record of a cancelled appointment from their end. Nothing booked. And told again that somebody will call me back to schedule service.

Renting equipment as part of their "service" plan is quite possibly the best waste of money you could choose. You may as well pour lighter fuel on the cash... it would at least be more enjoyable than dealing with this company and, if it's your furnace that broke, keep you warm in the winter (or as hot as a broken AC is in the summer but at least they wouldn't have your money).

Hello Anders, I am sorry to hear of your experience, if you would like to speak further, please email your account details, and a further description of your situation, I would be happy to help. Thank you, Karen – KBisson@reliancecomfort.com

Jonathan
Jonathan
0 reviews Milton, ON

Hot water tank leak repair

Reliance came and repaired a leaking drain valve within an hour of me calling. He was quick and efficient. Excellent work, coming from a fellow HVAC tech myself

Hello Jonathan, thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort and thank you for your support! I am glad to hear of your experience. Thank you! - Karen

Est
Est
0 reviews , ON

No hot water from tank

We were disappointed that it took more than 24 hours to get service. We rent our tank so we thought our request for help would have been more prompt.
However, Phil, the gentleman that came to our rescue was extremely helpful. He was very knowledgeable and thorough.
In the end, a new tank will be installed as this one is 15 years old.

Hello, I am sorry to hear of your experience, if you would like to speak further, please email your account details, and a further description of your situation, I would be happy to help. Thank you, Karen – KBisson@reliancecomfort.com

Mal
Mal

Water heater

Had no hot water. Called in for service and was super quick and had a technician come over within 2hrs. Technician (Wes) was super helpful and able to fix the problem right away.

Hello Mal, thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort and thank you for your support! I am glad to hear of your experience. Thank you! - Karen

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Heater

I Really Appreciated The Kind Service The Maintaince Man Mason Did Today. He Came In This Morning To Check On The Heater Because I Didn't Have Hot Water In The House. He Conducted A Thorough Analysis And Gave Me A Clear Diagnostic On What Was The Issue At Hand And What Needed To Be Done To Resolve The Problem. He Cleared The Two Plastic Pipes At The Bottom Of The Furnace And Cleaned The Dirty Frame. He Notified Me That Water Was Coming From The Furnace And Stopped It Right There. He Fixed The Heater So I Had The Hot Water Running By The Time He Left. I Couldn't Have Been More Satisfied, He Was Polite And To The Point. I'm Happy I Came Accross An Honest And Polite Person.

Thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate you choosing Reliance Home Comfort. - Gemma

Sveta in Toronto
Sveta in Toronto

leaking drain is fixed!

Excellent service from Mathew as a part of Plumbing maintenance plan from Reliance. No charge with monthly payment of about $25.

Thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort for your plumbing needs. We appreciate your support. - Gemma

TB
TB

Service on Water Heater

We rent a water heater from Reliance. We discovered an issue at 10:30 and a technician was at our house at 11:30. The unit was quickly assessed and replaced - everything back to normal within a few hours.

Thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort! We are grateful for your support. - Gemma

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Service - Water Heater

Always great Service! Called at 2:30pm and arrived within the hour. Technician explained everything and showed me what the problem was - easy fix! Thanks again!!!!!

Thank you for the great review and for choosing Reliance Home Comfort. - Gemma

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Excellent Service Today

On one of the hottest days of the year, our air conditioning stopped working. We called Reliance in the morning and were given an appointment the same afternoon. The service technician arrived promptly within the time window we were given. He called first to let us know he would be here in ten minutes. He was very pleasant and was able to identify and fix the problem. We were very happy with the service.

Thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort for your A/C repair. We appreciate your support. - Gemma

Amitabh
Amitabh

Prompt and best service

Called them in the evening for Water Tank leakage issue and Tajinder came next day morning. He inspected the problem and advised to replace the tank which I agreed as it was time to change it. He finished the job under 2 hrs and I shall be a happy customer now for another 5-10 years without any issue.

Thank you for your kind words Amitabh. We really appreciate you choosing Reliance Home Comfort. - Gemma

More about Reliance Home Comfort

At Reliance, the safety and well-being of both our Customers and our Team Members is always our top priority. We are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking precautionary measures to aid in keeping our communities safe. We have implemented strict safety protocols to provide both our Customers and Team members with peace of mind during this challenging time. We continue to provide the exceptional customer experiences we are synonymous for and want you to know that we are here for you when you need us.

888-837-1451 is a TOLL FREE No., please feel free to contact!!