TorontoGranite.com

Reviews for TorontoGranite.com

Fayaz
Fayaz

Quartz Countertop Installation

We are very pleased with the quartz countertops we purchased from Toronto Granite. Bob was very accommodating about borrowing samples. There were lots of slabs to view in the showroom as well. We got excellent and clear information from Bob in the form of a diagram to make decisions about the location of seams, price differences between products, etc. There were some bumps on the day of install (likely due to a templating error around our stove). But Saad, the installer, and Bob worked together to ensure the final result looks great. The seams are 1/16" as promised and are quite inconspicuous. The price for our LG Viatera countertops was also very competitive. We'd certainly go with Toronto Granite again and will recommend them to others.

Alvin from Brampton
Alvin from Brampton

great spot for quartz countertops!

this is way over due but this place is great for counter tops, the people are really nice and accommodating. we went to the ware house and picked our slab. they came out and measured a few days later and then two men installed a few weeks later. the process was very easy and clean. I highly recommend. its been years since the install and the counter tops are still very solid. (we got quartz counter tops)

Sandra64
Sandra64

All round wonderful!

Several people recommended Toronto Granite to me and they were right. It was a great experience from start to end! I went to the show room at least three times trying to decide which quartz slab I wanted. There was no pressure, just much appreciated help. Mark came out to measure snd a few days later he installed. The slab is beautiful but the workmanship is top notch. Perfectly cut and installed. I’m looking forward to enjoying it for many years. Thank you Bob, Mark and Vera!

Jelena in Toronto
Jelena in Toronto

Great service, selection and timely install

Bob and Mirko were very helpful, easy to work with and kept us updated on the status of our order from start to finish. We had a minor issue with the polishing/seal on one slab. I sent a pic, Bob called to get more details, and within 3 days a guy had come out to fix it (done in 15 min).
We heard of this company through a family friend recommendation, and we highly recommend them further to others!
Thanks so much for the great work - we love our new countertops and keep getting compliments!

Judie in Toronto
Judie in Toronto

Bathroom Sink & Countertop

Bob and the team at Toronto Granite were a pleasure to work with. By comparison, I'm sure our bathroom sink and countertop installation was a very small job; however, they made us feel like we were just as important as every other client. The team that came to measure and install were on time and were very respectful of our home.
I will definitely recommend Toronto Granite.

annettekwasnik in Mississauga
annettekwasnik in Mississauga

Excellent service and beautiful countertop!

Toronto Granite was excellent throughout the entire process! The staff are so friendly and helpful. They assisted us with picking our perfect countertop and provided knowledgeable advice along the way. They have an excellent selection of countertops to choose from. They were always professional and kept us informed about the stages of the process. Installation was quick and seamless, and the installation team was very professional. We absolutely love our countertop and would definitely recommend Toronto Granite and use them again. Our kitchen feels complete now:) Thank you!

Private User reviews Halton Hills, ON

Island and Countertops

During our kitchen renovation (through covid) we dreaded having to pick out the design of our countertops - primarily because everything was “online” only. We did hours of research trying to decide colours/design etc. we were interested in and received multiple quotes from various venders.

Toronto Granite was our preferred vendor - who continued to amaze us throughout the process. With the cost of building materials increasing, Bob and his team were patient and willing to work within our budget, helping us to pick out the perfect quartz to match our cabinets, floors and backsplash. They even sent us home with some samples to ensure we were happy before placing our order.

When Mark came to measure, he was very professional and informative, allowing us to have input in final layout (overhang, corner seaming etc.).

Within 10 days their team arrived (on time) and installed everything and provided some helpful tips for cleaning!

We are so happy with our purchase and can’t wait to work with them again on our remodelling project.

Thank you Toronto Granite for the positive experience!

Sharif from Mississauga
Sharif from Mississauga

The BEST Experience we've ever had!

We've done 4 kitchens before this one and NEVER have I had a better experience than with Torontogranite!

From the first day I walked in, Bob and his mom treated me like family. Answered all my questions, took time showing me slabs, even gave me a big enough sample to show my wife the true vision of the stone we wanted to go with...
In terms of pricing for our lazza quartz, I thought they would be on the higher end, but Bob gave me very competitive pricing from the start, I didn't even both trying to negotiate it down since I already had a number of other quotes in hand.

In terms of work, his team went the extra mile, made an extra trip for me, cleaned up, super friendly and accommodating. I can't say enough, they've won a customer for life!!

Our kitchen is almost complete, just hardware left now and I'll be posting pictures to show the transformation their stone helped create for our dream kitchen!!!

Lesley
Lesley
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Simple and efficient from start to finish. I was able to arrange everthing remotely and Bob did his best to accommodate my delivery and installation time frame. Great experience - highly recommend!

Great job

All of the staff, from Bob, to the man who came to measure, to the installers of my replacement bathroom countertop were great. All were professional, prompt and did an excellent job. Would recommend highly. Pleasure to deal with.

More about TorontoGranite.com

TorontoGranite.com is your one-stop shop for luxury stone surface applications featuring granite, Caesarstone and Silestone quartz, marble, and glass materials to suit all of your needs. We are a direct importer and a full service company providing unique and individual stone and glass applications for residential and commercial settings.