Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd

Rating: 4.8 out of 5

Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd reviews (1376)

  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 12 Sep 2018

    Hot water tank

    Good morning We recently had our hot water tank replace. The service from Knights was first class. Mark the technician was incredible from his personality to his work. I would not hesitate to recommend Knights Plumbing and Heating in the future and especially Mark Keith Powell
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 10 Sep 2018

    Furnace

    Thanks so much to Karl for his prompt and professional attention to our furnace. He took extra time to explain exactly what the problem was and repaired it quickly. Very happy with Knight Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning. We will definitely use them again.
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 8 Sep 2018

    Furnace and air con installation

    Knight plumbing explained the options for the furnace and air conditioning installation. Also the financing options. The installation day went smoothly, Kevin did a great job and we are very pleased with the equipment and service.
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 7 Sep 2018

    Kitchen faucet issues

    Mark was prompt, professional and really knew what he was doing. I fought with this sink for hours the day prior. Marks professionalism solved our problem in a short matter of time. I would definitely use knight plumbing again. Appreciate the fantastic service Mark!
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 7 Sep 2018

    Poly b replacement, bathrooms install, hot water heater

    The team of jason and david were great. Very efficient and friendly to deal with. They asked questions to find out what I wanted and supplied updates on timelines throughout the project
  • Review from Mary - Chestermere
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 4 Sep 2018

    Install new AC unit

    We used Knight Plumbing to install and AC unit in our house. Our salesman Brian was very knowledgeable and gave us options for different units. Knight Plumbing also worked with us on the pricing. The installation technician was right on time. He was very quick, efficient and professional. He took the time to show us all the work that had been completed and how to use the new unit. We are just waiting on a backordered winter cover. I would highly recommend Knight Plumbing.
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 30 Aug 2018

    Water Softener Installation

    My old water softener was leaking and needed to be replaced. Jason recommended where I could find a cost effective unit, which definitely saved me a few hundred dollars. I bought the unit and brought it home and he and David returned today to install it. They were friendly and took the time to answer any questions. I thought they were efficient in installing the unit and the end result was a very tidy install. I also had Jason and David remove a worn out garburator on a previous occasion which was also a great improvement to our kitchen sink.
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 22 Aug 2018

    Furnace fix

    Kevin was great. He was quick, took the time to tell me about what was going on and fixed my furnace quickly and cost effectively. Great company with everyone I’ve dealt with thus far. Will be getting more work done and joining the membership. Very happy.
  • Review from Customer of Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 21 Aug 2018

    Ac repair

    I received prompt, friendly service for an air conditioning issue. Karl provided a thorough explanation of the issue {capacitor} and quickly fixed it. I will refer them in the future.
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 17 Aug 2018

    Toilet Clogged

    Very impressed with entire experience with Knight Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning (Calgary). It was very nice to talk to a person when I phoned and they were able to take down the details and provide me with an estimated time frame to have someone arrive at our house. We had a clogged toilet and they were able to arrive within approximately 3 hours of the phone call and complete the work. The technician (Jason) and his apprentice (David) were very knowledgeable and were able to trouble shoot to get the job done promptly. They also provided a residential plumbing inspection as well. An overall great experience.