Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd

Rating: 4.8 out of 5

Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd reviews (1376)

  • Review from Lash Bae
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 17 Aug 2018

    Outstanding - Went Above and Beyond

    I do lash extensions from home. I need the lash room to be between 19 and 23 degrees Celsius. The adhesive won’t work if it’s any warmer. My air conditioner stopped working and it was 26 degrees in the house. Imagine my distress when I realized I had to cancel 5 appointments for the day! What a delight it was to find that a technician was able to come within the hour. Karl was thorough and patient. He explained everything he was doing and even took the time to show me how to prevent the problem from happening in the future. There were a bunch of things I was doing that was adding to the problem. Now I have a better idea of how the cooling system works and what I can do to regulate the temperature better. Thanks to Karl I was able to start my work day on time and without any stress! Thanks so much Karl! I'll definitely be using Knight Plumbing, Heating, A/C and Furnace Cleaning in the future and will recommend them to my friends.
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 15 Aug 2018

    Tankless water fix

    Geoff from Knight Plumbing came out to fix our tankless water heater. He came first thing in the morning and fixed the problem in less than an hour. He also thoroughly explained the problem and how he fixed it and talked to us about solutions to prevent future problems. He also discussed with us the option of a saltless water softener which we are seriously considering now. I am beyond happy with the service we received this morning and would most definitely recommend Knight Plumbing.
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 14 Aug 2018

    Water softener install

    My second time using Knight and very pleased with their service. Jason and David arrived and were pleasant and great to deal with. Jason was very friendly and did an excellent job of explaining the quote and the work that had to be done. There was a lot going on and Jason and David worked around the staff and were very accommodating. I couldn't ask for better service. They were great to deal with and they did excellent work, and did a walk through when the work was completed to explain what they did and confirmed the completeness of the work.
  • Review from Byrnes/Craig
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 13 Aug 2018

    We are very satisfied

    We called the company on a Friday morning needing help with the line to our dishwasher. Sherry was very helpful and suggested she could have Brett come late afternoon that day. Brett called later and said he would be here in half an hour. He arrived on time and with a friendly efficient manner had our problem fixed in 40 minutes. Knight removed stress from our day.
  • Review from Customer of Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 10 Aug 2018

    Replaced Hot Water Tank

    Prompt, courteous and efficient Service. The Technician Mark advised me of excess water pressure from the city line. That repair is still to be resolved and would add about $600.00 to the job. I am very pleased with the service from Knight Plumbing Heating and Air Conditioning and would recommend this plumber to anyone needing reliable services.
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 9 Aug 2018

    Hot water tank

    Mark C. was very thorough in his work and answered the questions I had asked. I would recommend him and the company he works for to other people. Great job Mark!
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 9 Aug 2018

    Air Conditioning service

    Prompt service and friendly technician. Much appreciated in this heat. They were earlier than expected which is great! Requested a top up on coolant and fixed what we requested. Payment was easy and all electronic. Thanks!
  • Review from Customer of Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 7 Aug 2018

    Furnace problem

    I had a furnace fan problem and thought I needed a new switch. When the Knight furnace guy checked, it turned out it could be fixed without replacing the switch. The solution they went with was was cheaper for me and made less money for them. I have had them in twice now in the past couple of years, and each time they have been extremely professional. I would definitely have them in again.
  • Review from Tadd Durand
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 1 Aug 2018

    Air conditioning

    My story is a very happy one. I was melting in the extreme dessert heats of Calgary Alberta. My AC unit broke down in the mid of the heat leaving us stranded in the heats that may of just been the death of the dinosaurs. Fortunately for us the knights in shinning armour showed up on extreme short notice and fixed up my ac in a short couple hours and had us breathing in the cool fresh air once again.
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 31 Jul 2018

    Replaced leaky taps behind washing machine

    I had a new washing machine installed, but the taps behind the machine started to leak water and needed replacing. The taps were over 20 years old and worn out. I called Knight Plumbing and they sent out a technician the next day at 8:00 a.m. Tyler replaced the taps and was efficient and courteous. He did an excellent job. I highly recommend this company to anyone needing this type of work.