Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd

Rating: 4.8 out of 5

Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd reviews (1376)

  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 13 Apr 2018

    Furnace valve replacement

    Our valve had died on our garage furnace last week and I've been trying to get around to getting it replaced (wasn't a rush as the weather started turning warmer). Knight was the only heating company that I contacted that returned my request, provided a ballpark quote, and actually contacted me via my preferred contact method. I booked an appointment a few day later and there was a mix up on the appointment time between the office and the field tech, but we were able to make something work for both of us. Karl showed up right on time and was able to diagnose the problem within a few minutes, and replace the valve in about an hour. I was incredibly impressed by Karl professionalism and courtesy. Knight made it very convenient to make payment on the spot and overall experience was quick and painless. The only complaint I would have would be the price. The valve itself was only just above $100 at Arpi's but I'm sure not going to try to install it myself. Sometimes it's best just to pay a professional to have it done properly.
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 4 out of 5
    Review left on 10 Apr 2018

    Replacement of 2 toilets

    I had 2 leaking toilets. During a helpful and informative discussion with Ciara a decision was made to replace the 2 toilets a versus repair the very old toilets that may or may not have fixed the problem. Ciara was very professional, informative and a pleasure to deal with. Don McKenzie 165 Lakeside Greens Drive Chestermere
  • Review from Heather H
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 9 Apr 2018

    New Hot Water Tank

    I called Knight because I was having problems with water pressure, especially with the hot water. Jason came and had a look at my very old hot water tank and we discussed replacing it. Due to limited space in my utility room, the new replacement tank needed to be smaller in diameter than the typical sizes available, or my utility room would require renovation. Jason was able to work out with his supplier the smaller diameter tank to fit the space, but it would require a time delay. It turns out the supplier custom built the new tank for me! On April 6, Jason & Brett installed the new tank and Jason was even able to replace my kitchen faucet for me as well. Now my water pressure is the best it's ever been & the hot water is reliable! Well worth the wait! The guys did a great job. They were very professional and super friendly. It seems they very much enjoy their job! I'm so happy with all the work they did! Thank you!!
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 6 Apr 2018

    bath/shower fixtures replaced and repair to toilet

    I appreciated Jason explaining the options for repair or replacement of old fixtures and also his ongoing explanation of the work while he was on the job. Excellent job done, thank you Jason.
  • Review from Customer of Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 5 Apr 2018

    Hot Water Tank

    Dan came out very promptly to check my hot water tank as I had reported very low hot water pressure. He was fast and efficient diagnosing and fixing the problem, and I felt comfortable as he explained the situation and what he was doing. I would recommend the company to others and I will choose to deal with them again when needed. AC
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 5 Apr 2018

    Great job!!!done in a very efficient and fast service!!

    Called knights plumbing after seeing a whole lot of good reviews from other costumers?.I was impressed by how fast these staffs respond to all my questions I truly wanna thanks u all guys esp to Jayson and Bret who came to my house and help me understand everything from the basic knowledge of hot water tanks and see all other options I can try..very efficient and wow they left the site done without any trace of my place being fixed great 3? Up
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 4 Apr 2018

    Replace hot water tank

    Our hot water tank blew and we found it late Friday night when we returned home and called Knights Plumbing emergency number. They came that night and had it replaced early Monday morning and took care of getting the replacement for us under warranty. Sean was awesome and took good care of us! Most appreciative!!!
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 2 Apr 2018

    Sewer back up

    Easter Sunday evening - we experienced a sewer back up. Tyler came out immediately and quickly assessed the situation. He resolved it and we were able to go back to enjoying our evening. Pleasant, competent and cost effective. We will definitely use them again!
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 4 out of 5
    Review left on 28 Mar 2018

    Tankless Hot water service

    Geoff was knowledgeable and friendly. Service was professional and prompt. Geoff was upfront with required service and completed them in a timely manner.
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 20 Mar 2018

    Great Experience!

    Carl came out to do an emergency call in the evening when the motor to my furnace fan finally died. He was very friendly and was able to quickly provide me with a price quote for the work. Once I signed off on the pricing he immediately got to work installing the new motor and the whole process was complete in under an hour. I can't say how happy I am to have had that be such an easy process. I will definitely be calling Knight for any other furnace issues I have.