Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd

Rating: 4.8 out of 5

Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd reviews (1376)

  • Review from Customer of Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 5 Feb 2018

    tap installation and sink repair

    Ciara, the plumber, was prompt, polite, and efficient. I can't imagine better service. Why do you want more words? I have already said all I want to say. Have a good day!600
  • Review from Customer of Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 1 Feb 2018

    Plumbing hook up for bar

    Jason was on time. Explained the job, cost and how long it would take. He was a very easy person to talk to and ask questions. He responded in a polite and pleasant manner. I would definitely call to have him work in our home again! His assistant Carson wAs polite and helpful as well. Thanks for a great experience!
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 1 Feb 2018

    Water softener replacement

    I had Knight Plumbing and Heating install a new water softener and fix a problem with a basement floor drain. Everyone I dealt with at Knight was friendly and professional. This included Willi who made an initial visit to our house to advise me of our options and Geoff who installed the new water softener and fixed the floor drain. The work was done quickly and neatly; plumbing improvements were made to meet current code requirements. When Geoff finished the work he explained it all in detail. I would choose Knight for future work!
  • Review from Customer of Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd
    Rating: 2 out of 5
    Review left on 31 Jan 2018

    Good Service But Expensive

    Our 9 year old hot water stopped working (pilot light wouldn't stay lit), so called Knight's Plumbing based on the reviews. Customer service was excellent and the technician was efficient and helpful, but the cost was a little more than I had anticipated. I was given the quote before the work began, so it definitely falls on me, but if it wasn't for having any hot water and having more time to research, I would have been able to save almost half of the cost - this is even with their current promotional discount. Overall, we were happy with the process, but the cost will have us looking elsewhere for replacing our furnance and installing air conditioning.
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 31 Jan 2018

    Laundry machine install Mary payne

    I received very good service from jay at knight plumbing. He replaced my taps and installed my washing machine. He was very knowledgable, friendly, and professional. I would recommend knight plumbing
  • Review from Mike Brooks
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 30 Jan 2018

    Electrical Service Call

    Had Knight come out to my house for an electrical service call. Their electrician, Jeff, arrived on time, diagnosed the problem and completed the repair within 30 minutes. He was very professional and knowledgeable. I am very pleased with the service and would highly recommend them for this type of work.
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 30 Jan 2018

    furnace replacement

    We rec'd professional service from Brian, the advisor, through to Kevin who completed the job virtually single-handledly. The installation was completed faster than the initial estimated time and the area was left cleaner than when Kevin arrived.
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 30 Jan 2018

    Installation of tankless water heater

    Mike and crew from Knight Plumbing converted our hot water tank system to a tankless system. They were professional, friendly, and very willing to explain their work. Clean up of their work was surprisingly complete and tidy. We look forward to getting our new softener system installed. We have specifically requested Mike be the installer for this as well.
  • Review from Customer of Knight Plumbing, Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 28 Jan 2018

    Furnace repair

    Karl from Knight plumbing and heating fixed my furnace in under 5 minutes. He was extremely professional, knowledgeable, respectfull and understanding of our furnace not working at -20. He kept me in the loop while making his way over to our house. The entire experience was extremely positive and it was a pleasure dealing with Karl. I highly recommend this organization and Karl. Thank you again.
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 27 Jan 2018

    Furnace installation

    Installer was very helpful in explaining things. Very reasonable in cost. Installer was very steady, working through the lunch break