Browne's Contracting

Rating: 5 out of 5

Browne's Contracting reviews (125)

  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 7 Jun 2015

    Tuck Pointing and Parging

    I moved to a 28 years old house. It had developed lot of step cracks all around the house, which needed lot of tuck pointing work and also the foundation had started eroding, so it needed parging on the west side of my house and at the front. I got 4 quotes from 4 contractors all from Home stars. Mike from Browne's Contracting gave me the best quote which was way better than any of the other quotes. He came on time and he and his colleague Stew did a great job. I am very happy with their service and not only that he did a few extra spots for no charge and also cleaned up all the debris and took the waste away. Will Highly recommend Mike for any Tuck Pointing and Parging related work.

    Answer from pro:

    Thank you Pinto.

    Reply created 25 Jun 2018
  • Review from Evan
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 30 Apr 2015

    Tuck Pointing

    I was very happy with the work Mike performed around the house. He preferred to come by to give me a quote so that we could discuss the areas of concern I had. In addition, he found multiple areas that I did not catch, so I was grateful for that. My main concern was the materials he was going to use and his experience with older homes. Through our discussions, I learned quite a bit and with his attentive eye, he outlined tuck pointing projects done prior to my house and what was good and bad practices. I had other quotes and his was reasonable, moreover, sounded like he was really proud in his craft and wanted to do really good job for me. While Mike was performing the tuck pointing, he explained to me every little detail involved and allowed me to review his work as he progressed. He did an amazing job to tool and blend the motar with the existing brick – I couldn’t be any happier. I’m glad I hired him because I doubt I would have gotten this level of customer service with a larger company.

    Answer from pro:

    Thank you Evan.

    Reply created 25 Jun 2018
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 22 Jul 2014

    Tuck pointing and parging

    We could not have been more pleased with our decision to hire Brownes Contracting for this job. When it comes to brick restoration and re-mortaring, Mike Browne is an expert. What's more is that he's an absolute pleasure to deal with: courteous, helpful, and reasonable. The job was tough but the work was quick yet refined. Afterwards, the site was left spotless. And the price was right. Very highly recommended.

    Answer from pro:

    Ty so much! Brownes Contracting

    Reply created 5 Apr 2019
  • Review from Alison
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 21 Jul 2014

    Mortar and brick repair

    Mike came the next day to do an estimate. I had had the run around from a gazillion companies. He came when he said he would, found more things to do, and fixed them, too. Rebuilding the window sill was tricky: it's perfect now. And the parging looks very neat and tidy. Courteous, prompt, reliable, and clean.

    Answer from pro:

    Ty so much Allison.Brownes Contracting

    Reply created 5 Apr 2019
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 21 Jul 2014

    Brick work

    We highly recommend Mike and his team. We had some tuck pointing done as well as a repair job to some heavily damaged brick along the side of our 100+ year old home. As Mike began work on the side wall, he uncovered further damage to the brick underneath and realized that the job would be more extensive than he originally thought. Instead of cutting corners, he was up front, fully explained why more work was required and re-quoted the cost. He then did a thorough, quality job. We were very pleased with the outcome.

    Answer from pro:

    Ty so much Liz.Brownes Contracting

    Reply created 5 Apr 2019
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 21 Apr 2014

    Outside Brickwall repair

    We were beyond impressed with Browne's Contracting. I called them for a quote, they came same day and after reviewing couple of other quotes I decided to give Mike the job. Couldn't be happier. He and Rob even came by two days later to check the work and do some extra repairs (no charge). Only wish we had hired him before to do more work on our home as his work ethic is top notch and rare in this industry. I totally recommend them!

    Answer from pro:

    Ty very much for this great review!Brownes Contracting

    Reply created 5 Apr 2019
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 16 Apr 2014

    Brickwork

    I just want to say thank you very much Mike for the excellent work that you have done on some multi residential apartment buildings that you did for me.Your workmanship ,timeliness and professionalism truly amazed me. it is a pleasure to do business with you. Also, I cant thank you enough for the reduction of the big brick wall in front of our house and the craftsmanship and skills that you exhibited in rebuilding the brick wall to a much lower height and your ability to keep the costs reasonable without cutting any corners. I will recommend you to others,thanks again.

    Answer from pro:

    Ty so much for this Jeff!! Brownes Contracting

    Reply created 5 Apr 2019
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 2 Apr 2014

    Parging,pointing,brick tinting

    Browne's contracting did great work...owner mike delivered professional service on time and on budget..I would happily continue to use Browne's contracting for all my future brick restoration projects.Someone doing what they say they will is refreshing.
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 4 out of 5
    Review left on 26 Mar 2014

    Tuckpointing,brickwork,parging

    I found Browne's Contracting a pleasure to work with. They understood my expectations and met them in a timely manner. They arrived on schedule and cleaned up after the work was completed. I recommend Browne's for any Masonry Restoration Project.
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 20 Mar 2014

    Tuckpointing

    Mike was prompt and courteous when he came to give me the quote. I decided to use browns contracting and was thrilled i made the right choice. He was on time, worked very clean, did an amazing job and even fixed some areas we never saw. Top notch will recommend to anyone!

    Answer from pro:

    Ty very much Rob! Brownes Contracting

    Reply created 5 Apr 2019