Browne's Contracting

Rating: 5 out of 5

Browne's Contracting reviews (125)

  • Review from HomeStars user from King City
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 28 Jun 2025

    Tuck pointing: Brick; Parts of a wall/building

    Mike was great! Showed up when he said he would, communicated well, and finished the job professionally and for a fair price. I would hire him again and would recommend him to my friends and family.
  • Review from HomeStars user from Newmarket
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 29 May 2025

    Tuck pointing: Brick; Parts of a wall/building

    Well done!!! Great attention to detail. Quality workmanship. Excellent customer service.
  • Review from Gigi, Mississauga
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 23 May 2025

    Small masonry jobs: Hello. When we removed the deck ledger last wee...

  • Review from Michael , Aurora
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 17 May 2025

    Small masonry jobs: I need some stone filling and concrete work on...

    Mike was great. I highly recommend him. Great work, on time and very fair pricing. I will definitely use him in the future if I need to.
  • Review from Mike, Toronto
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 12 Apr 2025

    Small masonry jobs: Repair (repoint?) mortar

    Mike gave me a fair quote, came as scheduled, did an excellent job, filling in a few other spots he noticed needed work without an extra charge. A good experience, would definitely use him again
  • Review from Jon, East York
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 10 Apr 2025

    Small masonry jobs: Fix cracking mortar on stone front steps. There...

    Mike was fantastic. Very communicative from the start, detailed quote for the scope of work, competitively priced and the fished job looked great. Exactly what we were looking for! Would highly recommend 10/10
  • Review from Emily, Woodbridge
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 23 Mar 2025

    Repair Brick or Stone Wall

    Great communication, fair pricing, very satisfied with work.
  • Review from Customer of Browne's Contracting
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 31 Oct 2024

    Chimney repairs

    I highly recommend Browne's Contracting. They did a great job on my chimney which needed some TLC over the years. Price was great and the work was done on time , with no mess and it looks beautiful. Thanks to Mike and Ken for doing a fabulous job
  • Review from Jennifer, Toronto
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 28 Oct 2024

    Parging

    I recently hired Brownes Contracting for tuckpointing and some brick replacement work, and I couldnt be happier with the results. He was always on time, efficient, and very friendly. Throughout the project, he took the time to explain his process, which I really appreciated. His pride in his work was evident; he was thorough and consistently went above and beyond to ensure everything was perfect. I highly recommend him and would not hesitate to hire him again for future projects!

    Answer from pro:

    jennifer I am glad you were happy with the work.I appreciate you taking the time to do this review they really help me!! Brownes Contracting

    Reply created 5 Nov 2024
  • Review from Connie
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 19 Oct 2024

    Pargeing of retaining wall

    Very happy with results of pargeing. Paul spent the day making the old retaining wall look like new.

    Answer from pro:

    Thanks Connie It was a pleasure working with you. Brownes Contracting

    Reply created 22 Oct 2024