Reno Leaders Inc

Rating: 4.9 out of 5

Reno Leaders Inc reviews (72)

  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 21 Sep 2017

    The entire house renovation.

    RenoLeaders Inc completed a full renovation of our house. They renovated the whole house inside - the basement, the main floor and the top floor. Not only did they help us to find the best layout and design to meet our needs and our style, but in addition the quality of the work was beyond expectations. In fact, we have several properties and Zeeshan at RenoLeaders is always the one we call on. Super reliable. We highly recommend them.

    Answer from pro:

    Thanks for the feedback!!!

    Reply created 25 Sep 2017
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 18 Sep 2017

    Basement project

    RenoLeaders Inc completed a full renovation of my basement recently and I couldn't be more pleased. From the initial meeting, I was confident that all of my needs would be taken care of. I was working directly with Zeeshan on this project and his availability and willingness to walk me through each step of the process really comforted me. I am beyond happy with the final look of the basement and it was well within the budget we had discussed. Zeeshan and his team were in my house daily and I felt very comfortable with each of them being there. As in most projects, we had to make changes along the way and we were able to make the decisions together as Zeeshan guided me through all of my best options. I highly recommend Zeeshan and RenoLeaders Inc for any type of renovation project!

    Answer from pro:

    Thanks for the feedback! It was a pleasure working with you.

    Reply created 19 Sep 2017