Chromatist Painters

Rating: 5 out of 5

Chromatist Painters reviews (156)

  • Review from Customer of Chromatist Painters
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 5 Sep 2019

    Painting exterior house

    Great job. Loved the finished look. Colour was great. Job well done ??... Definately recommend Shayan and his team.. Thanks again for the exceptional service and quality of workmanship... Thanks again

    Answer from pro:

    It's so wonderful to receive your review! It was our pleasure to not only help with the project, but make such good friends with you and the family. I really appreciate the kind words and can't wait to work with you again. I've sent you the signed 3-year warranty certificate. Please don't hesitate to call us if you need any support in the next 3 years - just let us know and we'll fit you right into the schedule if there's any touch-ups required. Have a beautiful day and please say hi to the family for me :)

    Reply created 23 Sep 2019
  • Review from Mahen M
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 11 Aug 2019

    Painting of entire exterior of the house including deck

    Painting of entire exterior of the house including deck Aug 11, 2019: I read many reviews in Homestars and contacted 5 painters about painting entire exterior of our house (stucco, windows, doors, deck, soffit, gutter, downspout, etc). I received response from all 5 painters and met with them. I eliminated 2 of them after the first meeting because they couldn't handle entire job. I started exchanging details of the project with other 3. When I compared the information I received back from all 3, attention to details, enthusiasm, responsiveness and price, Chromatist came out as the clear winner. I noticed one consistency in every communication (email, text, phone call and face to face), Shayan gives very high priority to customer satisfaction. I am glad I found Shayan through Homestars and looking forward to start the project. I will edit my review during the project and after the project and give on update. Oct 29, 2019: It has been a while and I am glad to say the exterior painting project completed successfully. Bad weather (rainy days) introduced few delays. Shayan and Donya helped us finalize the colors and the team started on the project as soon as possible. Shayan and Ashkan stayed on top of the project and maintained constant communication. Whenever I had questions or comments about the work completed by the crew, all I had to do is send a text msg to Shayan. Shayan always responded very quickly, either by text or by calling me back. When I found minor issues (like trim line is not straight, old stucco paint visible in some spots even after 2 coats, missed edges or hard to reach areas, etc), Shayan took pictures, communicated to the paint crew right away and provided update on the following day. When the painting completed, Shayan did a final walk through with me. We made few observations during the final walk through. Since weather is not great to complete the touch up, Shayan promised to come back in Spring and address my concerns. My (customer) satisfaction was given highest priority throughout the project. Painting crew (Dexter and his team) also gave highest priority to customer satisfaction. I like the fact that Dexter tries to do everything right the first time even if the task requires more time and more material. When Dexter noticed couple of our deck boards needs to be changed, he informed me, removed the old ones and installed new ones. When Dexter noticed weather stripping in windows needs to be replaced, I was informed and new weather stripping was installed. All the cracks in stucco got fixed properly and painted. I am really happy about the work done by Chromatist (Shayan and Dexter). After completing the paint work Dexter and his team cleaned all around the house and placed deck furniture back in place. After I made the final payment, Shayan followed up with a detailed email that included official 3-year warranty certificate, final contract, colour codes used during the project, final receipt and many after photos. Amazing experience! I am looking forward to see Shayan and his team again in the spring season to complete the touchup. I will edit my review again after spring season. I would highly recommend this team (Shayan and Dexter) for any paint project.

    Answer from pro:

    Dear Mahen, Can't thank you enough for providing an honest review of your experience with us up to now. As you mentioned, we care A LOT about customer satisfaction, because at the end of the day that's what really matters both to you and us, as a business. We don't believe in taking shortcuts and we're in it for the long haul. I'm excited to begin work on your project shortly and looking forward to hearing your feedback after the completion of the project! Have a wonderful day and see you soon :)

    Reply created 16 Aug 2019
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 1 Jul 2019

    Exterior House Painting

    Chromatist painters just finished painting the exterior of my house and did an amazing job. Shayan worked closely with me to ensure I was happy with the paint colours. Shayan and his crew were very meticulous and ensured all details were done to perfection. They found some rotten wood on the roof where we had no access or awareness, and replaced two big pieces at no extra cost to us. The house looks exactly as I envisioned it. I highly recommend the Chromatist team for your next painting project.

    Answer from pro:

    My Dear Karen, Thank you for your very kind words and for leaving us a review on both Google and HomeStars :D My crew and I love seeing you happy with the results. It was our pleasure replacing the rotten wood - just glad we caught it in time before it allowed water etc. into the structure. Please don't forget about your ironclad *3 year warranty* program. Call us any time if you notice touch-ups or other issues and we'll be right over! We're looking forward to helping your lovely neighbours you were kind enough to refer us to. Have a great week!

    Reply created 4 Jul 2019
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 12 Jun 2019

    Couldn't be happier with the work and results for my Dry Cleaning store A++

    Absolute Professionals. Chromatist Painters are highly experienced, friendly and and get the job done with the highest standards possible. Shayan turned and extensive and costly projects to a easy two day projects as promised. The end results were better than what I had initially thought. They had transformed my store. From my first initial contact, to setting up a consultation appointment and listening to their recomendation and finally seeing the final results was an absoulte breeze. Almost everyday I get my customers complementing the paint job of my store and cannot thank Chromatist enough. The paint job has already made a huge difference in my business. I just wish I had done this project earlier thinking its too costly and time consuming. --Arian

    Answer from pro:

    Dear Arian, thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a glowing and detailed review. I am humbled by your kindness! It was truly a pleasure working on your store and I can't wait to help out with your future projects. My crew and I are delighted to hear your customers are enjoying our work too. We always strive to keep both the cost and disruption to your business to a minimum. Don't forget about our full 3 year warranty, so if there's any concerns please get in touch and we will be there for you. Have a wonderful day :)

    Reply created 13 Jun 2019
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 1 Jun 2019

    Great job

    Shayan was great apart from the fact that he is just such a nice guy he was in constant contact with me the whole time.We were having plenty of rainy days and had to re schedule a few times.On the one occation even drove to my house to say he was sorry but not a good idea to paint today because of the weather.I highly recommend this company

    Answer from pro:

    My dear Keith, Thank you so much for your kind words! Makes me so happy to see you satisfied. I appreciate your patience during the rainy days. I understand it's an annoyance, but I'd rather you get an absolutely perfect finish you'll love for years to come. It was such a pleasure to meet you and Lawrence and your two cute puppies. Hopefully next time we'll do an interior project for you and get to meet them properly :) And thanks for recommending us to your neighbours. I am truly humbled by your kindness. We'll be sure to take very good care of them. Have a lovely day and hope to see you again soon. - Shayan

    Reply created 3 Jun 2019
  • Review from Milad Gh.
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 30 May 2019

    Bathroom renovation

    We hired Chromatist for our bathroom renovation project. They have a good taste and helped us to pick out the fixtures and lighting and all other stylish items. Shayan was very generous and replaced all the caulking around at no cost. We also had them paint one room and one accent wall which they did an amazing job. Thank you team Chromatist!

    Answer from pro:

    Dear Milad, I can't thank you enough for taking the time to review us! It was a pleasure helping you with the bathroom design and painting. You have a beautiful house. We always try to go above and beyond, so you are most welcome for the small things we did around the edges :) Hope we'll get to work together for your next project.

    Reply created 30 May 2019
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 30 Apr 2019

    Paint touch ups, office installations, wallpaper instal

    I use T-paint for all our office installations and painting services. Shayan is friendly and professional. He makes sure everything looks perfrct before he leaves. The pricing is affordable. I am very happy with their services. I recomment them for renovations, installations and painting.

    Answer from pro:

    Dear Noushin. Thank you for your kind words. It was our honor to help you with your installations at Square Inc.

    Reply created 30 Apr 2019
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 23 Apr 2019

    Kitchen ceiling

    Kitchen hallways and ceiling were painted. Very pleased with the workmanship and services provided. Would recommend Trust painting

    Answer from pro:

    Dear Chris. Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you.

    Reply created 23 Apr 2019
  • Review from Arian Saffarian
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 15 Apr 2019

    Living room TV mount + patching+painting

    Professional, quick responses to emails and calls, experienced and knowledgeable. No matter the size of the project, choosing Trust Painting is a no brainer- highly recommended.

    Answer from pro:

    Dear Arian Thank you for your kind words. we are glad that we got to finish your project in a day. looking forward to painting your store soon. have a great week ahead.

    Reply created 16 Apr 2019
  • Review from Michael
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 3 Dec 2018

    Painted several rooms for large renovation project.

    Loved these guys and their work. Punctual, charming, reasonably priced, detail oriented and masterful work. True professionals. I can’t recommend Shayan’s Trust Painting strongly enough. I’ll be back.

    Answer from pro:

    Thank you for kind words. it was a pleasure working alongside you guys. looking forward to seeing you all soon.

    Reply created 5 Dec 2018