MOLDY REMEDIATIONS INC.

Rating: 5 out of 5

MOLDY REMEDIATIONS INC. reviews (74)

  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 14 Aug 2024

    Mold inspection and removal

    Very responsive, communicative and friendly! The specialist came and quickly assessed the problem. It didnt take long before the mold and smell in my basement was finally remediated and ready for renovation. Im very happy! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

    Answer from pro:

    Thank you, Kellyn, for your wonderful review! We’re so pleased to hear that our team was able to quickly and effectively address the mold issue in your basement. Providing responsive and friendly service is what we strive for, and it's great to know we helped get your basement ready for renovation. If you need anything else in the future, we’re just a call away. Thanks again for your high recommendation!

    Reply created 15 Aug 2024
  • Review from Customer of MOLDY REMEDIATIONS INC.
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 13 Aug 2024

    Exceptional Service and Peace of Mind!

    I recently had Molding Remediations, Inc. come out to address a mold issue under my kitchen sink, and I couldnt be more satisfied with the service they provided. From start to finish, the team was professional, thorough, and attentive to detail. They quickly identified the problem, explained the remediation process in a way I could easily understand, and got to work immediately. The technicians were respectful of my home, ensuring everything was left spotless once the job was completed. What impressed me the most was their commitment to safety and making sure the mold was completely eradicated. Thanks to Molding Remediations, Inc., I now have peace of mind knowing that my kitchen is mold-free. I highly recommend them to anyone in need of mold remediation servicesespecially for those tricky areas like under the sink!
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 12 Aug 2024

    Outstanding Shower Mold Remediation

    I had a significant mold problem in my shower that had been getting worse over time, so I reached out to Molding Remediations, Inc. for help. From the moment they arrived, I knew I was in good hands. The team was punctual, friendly, and extremely knowledgeable about the mold removal process. They took the time to carefully inspect the area, explained what needed to be done, and then proceeded to completely remove the mold. The difference in my shower is like night and day! Not only does it look spotless, but I also feel much safer knowing that the mold is gone. Im beyond impressed with the quality of work and the level of professionalism displayed by Molding Remediations, Inc. If you have any mold issues, especially in a tricky area like a shower, I highly recommend giving them a call. They truly deliver top-notch results
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 7 Aug 2024

    Basement Mold

    I called Moldy remediations Inc., to inspect my basement that had water damage due to a leak that went unnoticed and we suspected of mold growth. They confirmed we had a mold growth and proceeded to effectively remove it in less than 2 days. Very thankful with their prompt service and the quality of the job. Will totally recommend.