David Kim
Electrical - Rewire Home
Answer from pro:
Thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort for your electrical service David. We are grateful for your support. - Gemma
Reply created 8 Apr 2024Reliance Home Comfort
Thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort for your electrical service David. We are grateful for your support. - Gemma
Reply created 8 Apr 2024Thank you for your feedback Costa. You are welcome to email me at gwillson@reliancecomfort.com with your account details or full address and I will be happy to follow up on your concerns. - Gemma
Reply created 8 Apr 2024Hello, I am sorry to hear that you have had a troubling experience. If you would please email your account details, and a further description of your situation, I would be happy to help. Thank you, Karen – KBisson@reliancecomfort.com
Reply created 26 Mar 2024Hi Ed, thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort for your furnace and water heater install. We are grateful for your support. - Gemma
Reply created 21 Mar 2024Thank you for choosing Reliance! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.- Gemma
Reply created 18 Mar 2024Thank you for the wonderful review and for choosing Reliance Home Comfort. - Gemma
Reply created 18 Mar 2024Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us! We're grateful for your kind words and glad to hear that our service met your expectations.- Gemma
Reply created 18 Mar 2024Thank you for choosing Reliance Eve! We appreciate you taking the time to share your maintenance experience with John.- Gemma
Reply created 7 Mar 2024Hi Robert, I’m sorry to hear about your disappointment. Please email me with your account details to gwillson@reliancecomfort.com and I will be happy to follow up on your experience. - Gemma
Reply created 5 Mar 2024Hello, thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort and thank you for your support! - Karen
Reply created 1 Mar 2024