Brock Doors And Windows

Reviews for Brock Doors And Windows

Darryl from Mississauga
Darryl from Mississauga

Windows and door replacement

I am extremely satisfied with the windows and door replacement of my house by Brock Doors and Windows.Sales person Bill patiently guide me through the whole process making sure that I fully understand the investment that I am undertaking since I am a layperson.My installer is Amry, very experienced, clean, punctual and quality of work is number one.After service respond is excellent, I have some issue with my patio door and entrance door it was fixed within a week to my satisfaction.Most importantly the quality of their product is excellent, you can feel it immediately after replacement, hydro goes down, comfort level goes up.

Hi, Darryl!

Thank you for contributing this 10-star feedback to our HomeStars listing.

We're thrilled to hear about your satisfaction with both your consultation and installation experience with Bill and Amry. You had one excellent team looking after your home, so we're in no way surprised to see this review. We know you'll continue to appreciate the energy savings your home investment has provided for your household.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Don't hire them!!!!

Took 7 months for an over priced installation. Get other quotes, better quality and service for less money. Don't waste your time as they have more excuses and apologies than anyone should have Most most unprofessional and have little is any respect for the consumer.

Hello,

We're unfortunately unable to look into your comments further due to your review being published anonymously. We'd appreciate the opportunity to investigate the concerns you've presented – our clients satisfaction is incredibly important to our organization and we'd like to take this opportunity to understand what occurred and rectify your experience.

Kindly reach out to us through the information below at your earliest convenience.

All the best,
Steavi Potter
1-800-449-3808 ext. 208

Stephen S
Stephen S
0 reviews Innisfil, ON

Kitchen Sliding Door

We needed to replace our original sliding door in the kitchen. Mr Monery came in and showed us some entry options that would fit our existing door opening. We decided to stay with a sliding door and Mr Monery provided us with a selection of styles.

An installer came a measured up the opening and once delivered, the Brock installation team came in and knocked it out of the park. Clean, complete install. No mess and done in record time. Very professional.

Hi, Stephen!

Thank you for contributing this feedback to our HomeStars listing. We're so happy to hear you had an excellent experience with Steve, as well as the installation crew who performed the necessary work in record time.

We hope to have the opportunity of working alongside you and your family again.

New windows installation

Brock windows saved us $1400.00 over 2 other company quotes. All stages of the installation were professional & on time. We are very happy with completion. Very nice job done.

Hi there,

We're thrilled to hear we were able to save you a significant amount of money on your home investment. We pride ourselves on the quality of product we provide to our customers, and we know you'll continue to appreciate your investment for many more years to come.

madhs in Toronto
madhs in Toronto

Botched installation and couldn't care attitude

In case anyone is planning on buying windows from Brock beware this is what they installed on my house and will not take responsibility for their botched installation. Apparently they don't understand why I'm complaining since this is normal to have brick mould scratched and besides it will get covered up. A horrible experience with Brock.

Madhavi,

We're sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied with your installation, we understand how the condition of your brickmould has affected your experience.

It is our understanding that our Service Department has been working with you to arrange rectification work, as well as an inspection of your project. It is our intention to return to your property to remedy the situation and address all concerns you've presented at a date and time that works best for you. You are currently scheduled for October 15th, 2021.

Our customers satisfaction is incredibly important to our team and the concerns you've presented have been acknowledged by all levels of our organization.

We would like to extend a formal apology for the inconveniences you've expressed. We look forward to resolving this for you.

Regards,

Steavi Potter
1-800-449-3808

Leona  in Mississauga
Leona in Mississauga

new doors and windows

Had no problems working with this company. All the staff were friendly and helpful. Even the office staff on the phone. Absolutely love the new windows and doors. Especially my new patio door, storm door and kitchen window. Would use them again.

Hi, Leona!

Thank you for the 10-star feedback. We're thrilled to hear you had an excellent experience with all individuals you both spoke and dealt with, and that your new windows and doors have exceeded your expectations.

Mr. in Brampton
Mr. in Brampton

New windows and patio door

Steve from Brock came to give us a quote to replace all of our windows and doors. Due to covid we had to put off half our order a year, but they honoured the original quote for the second half of our order. We were informed that the windows might take a bit longer because of the pandemic, but the lead time was still reasonable. The installation went well and the installers cleaned up after themselves. We are very happy with the windows and the finishing inside and outside the home.

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing Brock for your recent window and patio door replacement project. We know how significant the impacts of COVID have been on many individuals and businesses alike, we're happy to have been able to honour your original quotation and deliver the products within a reasonable timeframe.

Your satisfaction and overall contentment with your project is incredibly important to our team, we're pleased to see that the results were exactly what you were hoping for.

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Service

I used Brock doors and windows about 19 years ago and just ordered more windows this year.
I trust this company for value, quality and workmanship, from the sales staff to the installers I received courteous and quality service.
Would definitely recommend

Hi there,

Thank you for the 10-star feedback! We're so happy to hear that your past experience with our company influenced your decision to work with us again. We're very appreciative of your loyalty and kind comments.

Your recommendation means the world!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Had windows replaced. Not completely satisfied.

My neighbour had done her windows last year, and she was happy with the products. But, she warned me of the customer services. I thought I could handle that considered I myself was in customer services field, and I am a pretty calm person. I was wrong!

The sales team was very responsive to our call, and quickly set up a sales person, Rick, to our house. Rick is knowledgable about the product, and was able to answer our questions.

After the sales was finalized, the customer services is no where to be found. The project coordinator, Sandy O., was not prompt in responding emails/calls. It always took several follow-up to get her attention.
Installation was pretty good. We ordered triple-pane windows, and we could feel right away the windows blocked off the heat from outside.

When we checked the job after it was done, we noticed that one of the windows' mechanism didn't seem right - it needs a lot of force to push the handle down to close the window. Installer said it might loosen up after some time. Now it was almost 3 months later, no improvement. We just left a message yesterday to the Service department. Now, see how long it takes for them to respond.

Overall, happy with their products. But, customer services after the sales finalized sucks.

Hello,

Thank you for presenting us with your concerns. We'd like to apologize if your experience has been anything less than favourable. Your satisfaction is incredibly important to our team, and we'd like to ask that you please reach out to us through the information below so we can investigate your concerns further. Due to your review being posted anonymously, we're unable to confidently retrieve your file and reach out to you directly.

We hope to hear from you soon.

1-800-449-3808

CarolyneMc1
CarolyneMc1

My windows and door

I am very pleased with my new windows and door. They were fairly quick to install snd the only reason I’m giving a 4/5 is that I am awaiting replacement of one casement window that was broken at installation time. I may bump it up to a 5 at that time

Hi, Carolyne! Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to rectifying your outstanding service request promptly and to your complete satisfaction.

Thank you for entrusting Brock with your home improvement needs.

More about Brock Doors And Windows

Windows and Doors

Brock Doors & Windows Ltd. has a solid reputation for quality and craftsmanship in the home renovation industry. One of the first to bring vinyl windows to Ontario homeowners, Brock has always recognized that improved technology and quality materials can maximize your home’s heating and cooling efficiency.

Sales and Installation of Windows, Entrance Doors, Patio Doors & Hardware. Our Manufacturer, North Star Vinyl Windows, carries 100% Canadian Windows and Doors.