Brothers Plumbing Ltd

Reviews for Brothers Plumbing Ltd

LM from Toronto
LM from Toronto

Many Great Jobs Over The Years

I have called Brothers many times over the last 12 years for various plumbing jobs like unclogging my bath and kitchen drains, and replacing my kitchen faucet and plumbing. The responses were always prompt, the guys always great and the work always excellent. You get what you pay for!

Excellent plumbing service

Quick response time for repair service and no extra fees for after hours. Professional, showed up on time and even swept the floor at end of job. Highly recommend their services

Thank you for your review. Your feedback is very important to us and appreciated. Thanks again for your kind words.

Laura Rey in Scarborough
Laura Rey in Scarborough

Fixed a leak....professional, fast, and reasonably priced

Brothers Plumbing came out to fix a leak that developed when a mouse gnawed through a water line. He was very professional and got the line fixed quickly even though it was in a tough place to reach. We will definitely use them again!

Thank you for your review. This feedback is very helpful to maintain our level of customer service. Thanks again for your kind words.

Heather
Heather

Mediocre at best. Can easily find better

Hired to do several things incl water line upgrade, showers install.

Actual plumbers on site are mostly OK, not amazing but OK. However organisation and office staff are TERRIBLE. Rude, don't understand anything about plumbing or the work and send the wrong people or relay messages incorrectly, if they relay them at all, and not reliable.

You can find better options out there for the cost.

Julie in Toronto
Julie in Toronto

Faucet Repair

Tony was prompt and professional. He communicated to us very well and resolved the issue.

Thank you for your review. Your feedback is important to us, as it helps us to improve our service. Thanks again.

Kimberly
Kimberly

Replacement of laundry tub tap assembly

The work was completed on time and to my satisfaction. My plumber cleaned up after he had finished his work. As my plumber was about to leave there was an emergency situation with my neighbour which required my immediate help. My plumber (I'm so sorry I don't recall his name) was incredibly understanding and just a lovely fellow in a difficult moment. Suffice to say, based on all of the above I would not hesitate to recommend Brothers Plumbing.

Thank you for you review. We are happy to hear you were pleased with our service. Hope all is well with your neighbour. We will pass on your kind words to Aman. Thanks again.

Lindsay Henderson
Lindsay Henderson

toilet issues and backflow maintenance

We required the annual backflow maintenance and had issues with our toilet. The technician discovered that the backflow valve was broken and replaced it.
Our toilet had calcified and needed replacing. It will be replaced next week.

overall, good service and good recommendations for the services required.

Thank you for your review. We always try to inform our customers and give them options, so that they can make the proper choices for themselves.
Thanks again for your kind words.

Nippe in Toronto
Nippe in Toronto

Fixed toilet

Grateful to Jonathan from Brother's Plumbing, who fixed the flushing to my very old toilet. Job well done, much appreciated.

Thank you for your review. Happy to see you were pleased with our service. Your feedback is very important in helping us to keep improving our service. Thanks again.

G & L Osborne
G & L Osborne

Install back flow valve

Unlike another estimate given, Brothers Plumbing told us work could be done on exterior of our house rather than in our downstairs (in use) kitchen. This required digging a 14’ deep hole in winter conditions, however, the work was diligently carried out. Our valve was installed and the work area was cleaned up as well as snow and rain can dictate.
Instructions were provided on how to maintain the valve and recommendations were given to perform this twice a year based on the size of our family. Paperwork and clear instructions were given to apply for the city subsidy.

Thank you for your review. We always try to inform our customers as best as we can so that they are aware of what is going on and are able to make decisions that are best for their needs. Thanks again for your kind words.

Avi in Toronto
Avi in Toronto

Tony of Brothers Plumbing New Toilet Superb Service

Tony of Brothers Plumbing Was Superb!
I needed a new good toilet fast, so I called up Brothers Plumbing.
Tony had my new American Standard all in 1 Toilet Installed and works like a Swiss Clock.
This unit allows you to rest your back due to it's solid one piece design. Solid in and out.
I asked for the best,they gave me the best.

Thanks to Tony, Brothers Plumbing and the HomeStars team who made this possible. This was quicky and stress free and found a pro in no time using HomeStars.
I believe HomeStars has a great review system and would not worry to much of a one off negative review that could be of any concern.
Brothers Plumbing? . . . Superb!

Warmest regards,
Dr. Avi Weinberg

Thank you for your review. Happy to see that you were pleased with our service. Will pass on your kind words to Tony. Thanks again.

More about Brothers Plumbing Ltd

Brothers Plumbing- Plumbing Contractors You Can Trust

Since 1963, Brothers Plumbing has been a reliable one-stop source for a complete range of services to both residential and commercial customers.

Nothing beats experience. With great rates and a consistent record of performance for over 40 years, you can trust our plumbing contractors in Toronto to do the job right. We use the latest technology and the best fixtures and equipment, ensuring that whatever repairs and replacements we do will stand the test of time.

When plumbing and heating emergencies occur, we are always available through our 7-7-7 Service. This means that we are always reachable from 7 to 7, 7 days a week. Even better, plan ahead. We can evaluate the current state of your home’s systems from inside the house all the way out to your property line. We can help ensure that emergencies don’t happen. And we can make sure that your remodeling and renovations go smoothly from start to finish. If you have a major emergency like a burst pipe we have a 24-hour emergency service as well.
Services

We do more than just plumbing. We also have contractors specializing in Drainage, Hot Water Heating Systems, Waterproofing, and Kitchen and Bath Remodeling for both homes and businesses.

Our 30 fully equipped trucks are on the job all over Toronto and are in constant radio communication with the office dispatch. Help is never far away as we are probably already working somewhere in your neighbourhood.