Brothers Plumbing Ltd

Brothers Plumbing Ltd

Reviews for Brothers Plumbing Ltd

TC in North York
TC in North York

Increase price halfway into job to force you into paying more

I signed a contract and paid the deposit to replace a section of my main drain both inside and outside the house. After breaking up the floor inside the sales came by and told me I had to pay extra because now the pipe outside was "too deep" so he pretty much forced me to pay an extra thousand dollar cash or else they won't continue to fix the drain. I had already paid a deposit and they already broke the floor and everything inside so what other options do I have?

I paid the extra in cash as they suggested but afterwards when I called the office there was no record of that extra amount being charged/paid and when I asked further the sales refused to provide me with a receipt for the extra cash that I paid so I highly suspect that he just pocketed the extra cash which I shouldn't have had to pay to begin with.

It's unfortunate that the sales was being unethical and forced you to pay extra halfway into the job as I had high expectation of this company after getting quotes from various places. The job performed was decent but I wouldn't want to deal with the hassle of someone trying to pull tricks halfway into the job for extra money again.

Plumbing repairs

I live in an old house with old plumbing. Brothers has always been able to find the problem and repair it quickly. They take the time to explain and show me the problem and explain options and costs.

Thank you for your review. We try to always keep the customer informed so that they reach the decision that is right for them. Your feedback has been appreciated. Thanks again.

Heather in Toronto
Heather in Toronto

Incomplete Job

Brothers did a great job with our plumbing issue and fixed the problem a few months ago. What we did not expect was to have a large pile of dirt, pipes, sewage, and toilet paper sitting on our front lawn for 2 months after the job was "complete". We have reached out to Brothers 1-2 times per week for 1.5 months and despite promising that somebody will come to clean up and finish the job, nobody has come to clean up. Given the +$6000 price tag, we're extremely disappointed in this company.

Sorry for the miscommunication. We advised that we were waiting for the ground to thaw out and for some rain to help compact the soil that was left from the job we did this last winter. We were waiting until Spring of this year (some time in April) to come and remove any extra dirt and to clean up. We explained this to the customer but somehow they didn't understand and think we have forgotten. We will be out there asap and clean up. Thanks.

Emergency Plumbing issue

A small bottle accidentally fell into the toilet while flushing. Brothers Plumbing told me exactly how much it would cost and they were here within half an hour. The work was done within an hour of me calling - and the price was exactly what they said it would be. Jimmy was courteous and efficient and he followed all COVID-protocols. Highly recommended! Thank you Brothers Plumbing!

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our service to our customers. Thanks again for your kind words.

Julie in Toronto
Julie in Toronto

Cap disused breather pipe to eliminate odour

Tony and Vitalia were very professional and quick! Their recommended repair took care of our odour issue. Ascertain the breather pipe was in disuse. Cut a portion out of the middle. Cap both ends. Remove drain cover to outside, used to offgas the methane, cement it over. Genius!

Thank you for your review. Happy to see you were pleased with our service. Your feedback is very important to us. Thanks again.

Jonathan in Trenton
Jonathan in Trenton

Outdoor faucet replacement

Brother plumbing was a pleasure to deal with. I called on Monday morning and they were out the next day first thing. They carefully explained my options, gave me prices and explained how long it would take. They completed the job quickly and we settled up quickly. I was incredibly impressed and will happily use them again and highly recommend.

Thank you for your review. We are pleased that you were happy with the service provided. Your feedback is important to us. It helps us to maintain and improve our service standards. Thanks again.

no water to home

Jimmy was really terrific. He diagnosed the issue quickly and repaired the problem. Jimmy is knowledgeable and courteous. A very pleasant experience all around. I would highly recommend Jimmy and Brothers Plumbing!

Thank you for your review. Very happy to hear you were pleased with our service. Your feedback is important to us. Thanks again.

Isaac
Isaac

Plumbing

Jimmy from Brothers Plumbing did a great job. He was prompt, courteous, and did excellent work. I will definitely use him again for my future plumbing needs. Thank you :)

Thank you for your review. Your feedback is very important to us and helps us improve our service. Happy to see that you were pleased with our service. Thanks again for your kind words.

Vlad from Toronto
Vlad from Toronto

excellent service

I had various jobs that needed to get done, and Jimmy came to my house and was a super friendly guy who even gave a discount when one of the jobs was not as serious as he originally estimated. I highly recommend Brother Plumbing and Jimmy.

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you were pleased with our service. We will pass on your good words. Thanks again for your feedback.

Water Shutoff Repairs

I needed to have the outside hose bib shut offs replaced at my 98 year old mother’s house. I live two hours away. Brothers had previously replaced a toilet and sink tap. It was easy to arrange the appointment. They came within two days. Tony called in the morning to coordinate timing with the Personal Care Worker and clarify the work needed. He arrived as planned. Kept me informed of what needed to be done. Did extra work to access the valve in a cupboard. Finished the work as requested. It was great to get it done so quickly before the weather got cold. As a senior, my mother received a discount.

Thank you for your review. We try to make the service process as simple and easy as possible. Our customers like the convenience, as was the case this time. Thanks again for your feedback.

More about Brothers Plumbing Ltd

Brothers Plumbing- Plumbing Contractors You Can Trust

Since 1963, Brothers Plumbing has been a reliable one-stop source for a complete range of services to both residential and commercial customers.

Nothing beats experience. With great rates and a consistent record of performance for over 40 years, you can trust our plumbing contractors in Toronto to do the job right. We use the latest technology and the best fixtures and equipment, ensuring that whatever repairs and replacements we do will stand the test of time.

When plumbing and heating emergencies occur, we are always available through our 7-7-7 Service. This means that we are always reachable from 7 to 7, 7 days a week. Even better, plan ahead. We can evaluate the current state of your home’s systems from inside the house all the way out to your property line. We can help ensure that emergencies don’t happen. And we can make sure that your remodeling and renovations go smoothly from start to finish. If you have a major emergency like a burst pipe we have a 24-hour emergency service as well.
Services

We do more than just plumbing. We also have contractors specializing in Drainage, Hot Water Heating Systems, Waterproofing, and Kitchen and Bath Remodeling for both homes and businesses.

Our 30 fully equipped trucks are on the job all over Toronto and are in constant radio communication with the office dispatch. Help is never far away as we are probably already working somewhere in your neighbourhood.