Burloak Plumbing

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Burloak Plumbing

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Emergency plumbing project

We had an emergency leak with the supply in an older bathtub. Burloak Plumbing came right away, repaired the problem completely and made recommendations to us. They were courteous, efficient and cleaned up after wards.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Glad we were able to make the repairs and you were pleased.

Hire this company for your plumbing and gas needs!

We have been using Burloak plumbing for our commercial properties for over 20 years. Burloak plumbing takes care of our plumbing and gas services for all our locations in the Burlington, Hamilton area. Being commercial properties you sometimes need service "NOW" and they have always showed up on time and finished the work right. I would recommend this company.

Thank you very much for the great review, it is appreciated!

Quality work.
Quick service
Fair pricing
Friendly service
Always fix the problem no matter how difficult
Even during the pandemic they still helped

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review. We look forward to serving you in the future.

1 review Burlington, ON

Saved from disaster

After a big rainstorm noticed sump pump wasn’t working and well was filling up quickly
Their team was here in under 2 hours and saved me from having a flooded basement

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, glad we were able to repair the situation. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Bryce Walker
Bryce Walker
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Reliable, dependable and outstanding workmanship

I can't say enough good things about Burloak Plumbing. They have been my go to guys for the last 15 years. We live in an older home in downtown Burlington that had lots of issues (as older homes do) with the plumbing. Ian and his crew have renovated my bathrooms and gradually replaced the plumbing in this old house. All of our plumbing needs have been addressed and fixed! More recently they repaired and replaced the master bathroom drain and re-routed it to the main drain connection out to the street. Masterful.
I have recommended Burloak Plumbing to all of my family members who have used their services. Terrific communication and fair prices. I would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for top notch work in their plumbing repairs to contact Burloak Plumbing.

Thank you for your great review. It has been our pleasure to serve you for the past 15 years.
Ian

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Kitchen faucet repair and plugged sink

Burloak Plumbing arrived on time and did an excellent job with the repairs. I was happy that the plumber wore PPE (mask and gloves) throughout the service call. He was friendly and professional at all times, I would definitely use them again.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Vivian in Oakville
Vivian in Oakville

Bathroom Build and Reno

We first hired Richard to do the plumbing rough-in and install of a basement bathroom and were happy enough with his work to hire him again to do the plumbing in our upstairs bathroom reno. He was also a great help in sourcing fixtures and giving advice on ways we could design our bathroom. He worked cleanly, and never left a mess in the house, even wearing little plastic covers over his boots.

Jeanne of Aldershot
Jeanne of Aldershot
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Kitchen Plumbing upgrade & repair consult

I spoke with Richard about doing some repairs - I have some rather curious 'handy man' plumbing- and upgrading my kitchen plumbing. He was very friendly and helpful with ideas and easy to discuss those ideas with. He's up-to-date on everything green. When I begin my project I will definitely be using Richard and Burloak Plumbing.

Lakeshore Woods
Lakeshore Woods

Installing a sink and toilet

Richard took out a sink and toilet which left a hole.
Instead of waiting for the hole to be patched up he just installed the new sink in front of the hole. I have talked to other plumbers who have said that they would have not installed the sink until the hole was patched up. I wish I had known that beforehand.

More about Burloak Plumbing

Ian Chambers - Owner/Operator. Master plumber for over 25 years with a wealth of experience in all plumbing fields. Burloak Plumbing is a service based company and also able to complete any plumbing renovation for you. We are happy to serve the Golden Horseshoe area and beyond in the residential plumbing sector as well as commercial buildings. We can also be found at burloakplumbing.com.