Carson Dunlop & Associates Home Inspection

Riverdale-5503
Riverdale-5503

8.3/10

Home inspection

Sheila from Carson Dunlop did two home inspections for us, and we were very pleased with her services both times. She gave us very useful insights, and seemed to be very thorough.

Dear Riverdale-5503,

Thanks for your kind words about Sheila! Sheila has a loyal following of agents and clients who all really trust her techncial abilities and appreciate her fantastic personality. I am glad that you had a positive experience with her.

Please call if needed.

Ferhan from Toronto
Ferhan from Toronto

9.8/10

home inspection (pre-purchase)

I hired Carson Dunlop to do a house inspection before I purchased it. Kurt, the inspector, arrived right on time and was immediately at work. He was very thorough, professional and attentive to my questions & concerns. Although I asked a good number of questions, he always asked me whether I had any other questions before moving on to other sections of the house. He gave me tips on how to fix some smaller problems. The final report is very high quality and useful. Carson Dunlop provides a home owners manual with their report. Overall, I am very impressed by Kurt and the professionalism of Carson Dunlop. Their prices are higher than other inspectors (which I have no experience with) but I think I got my money's worth.

Dear Ferhan from Toronto,

Thanks very much for sharing your experience with Kurt and our Company! We try very hard to provide the best information we can at the point and time of the inspection and we want our clients to leave feeling well informed. You are right - our inspection report binder is thorough and comprehensive and its packed with lots of maintenance tips etc...plus, we're here to anser all of your questions for as long as you own your home!

Thanks Again,

David Kitchen
GM/COO
Carson Dunlop
416-964-9415 ext 230

More about Carson Dunlop & Associates Home Inspection

Carson Dunlop is a leading consulting engineering company that has been completely dedicated to the home inspection profession since 1978. We wrote the Home Reference Book on home inspection and are committed to delivering exceptional customer service, one client at a time.

We understand that a great home inspection is just the beginning, so we created our not-for-profit Homeowners Association. Carson Dunlop clients are automatically enrolled in the Association FREE of charge and receive the following benefits:

• FREE technical advice for as long as you own your home

• Access to group savings on a variety of home related products like home insurance and a Home Protection Plan, our
warranty

• Free RecallChek report on appliance recalls

• $200 in free Maintenance and Repair

• $200 in free Heating & Cooling tune-ups

• $100 Gift Card from You Move Me

• $70 Gift Card from 1-800-GOT-JUNK?

• Eligibility for our unique HOME CARE PLAN, appliance repair insurance

Home Inspection
- Buyer's home inspections - Seller's home inspections - Condo home inspections - New home inspections (Tarion) - Commercial building inspections - Mould and asbestos inspections - Sewer camera inspections - Thermal imaging inspections - Wood-burning appliance (WETT) inspections - Energy audit inspections - Swimming pool inspections - Well inspections - Septic system inspections - Technical home audits
Carson Dunlop & Associates Ltd. CDW Engineering
Not applicable
1978
Major Credit Cards - VISA or MasterCard or Certified Cheque or Money Order
Registered Home Inspectors, National Certificate Holders, Prof. Engineers, Consulting Engineers
OAHI, CAHPI, ASHI, NRCan Licensed ecoENERGY Service Organization
We inspect homes and train home inspectors. We are a registered Private Career College in Ontario.
Not applicable
PROJECT RATE
Our prices are typically based on the age and size of the home.