Express Rooter Plumbing

Best of 2021 winner 6 timesBest of 2021winner 6 times

Reviews for Express Rooter Plumbing

JoAnne
JoAnne

replace bottle trap on bathroom sink

Mark is SO good. The part wasn't available from normal plumbing suppliers so he had to order. When he was installing the new part, he noticed a problem with one of the parts of the new bottle and replaced it with the corresponding part (which was in good condition) from the old bottle trap. Experience shows!

Thank You JoAnne very much for you review. We really appreciate it.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Checking water damage

After noticing build-up of water stains on the ceiling below the main washroom and the washing area I called ExpressRooter, fearing the worst. Scheduling the appointment was very efficient and Craig was very courteous. Tony came on time and was very patient in explaining to me that I don't have any water damage/leakage in my property. I'm sure some unscrupulous plumbers would've gone ahead to cut-up the dry wall to inspect further, but not Tony who was very firm that I have to wait for some visible signs of leakage itself to make further investigations. I really appreciate the honesty of these guys and would not hesitate to call them if ever needed.

Thank you very much for your comments. We never try to convince our customers to do unnecessary work. We're happy that you appreciate our honesty.

Helena in Toronto
Helena in Toronto

Basement sewer backup

The customer care was excellent administratively but the plumber seemed like more of a gold digger. After a scope of the main sewer line in the basement to discover where the blockage was, the plumber said he couldn't snake the line for fear of damaging our (most likely) old clay pipes and trap on the exterior of the house where there is also an old breather pipe. He strongly suggested we at minimum replace the exterior of house line from wall to city hookup at a cost of $8K, with ensuing damage to the landscaping, but that we should really dig up and replace the whole of the system for $18K. Long story short, the city came out the next day and unplugged our drain via that very same breather pipe in under 2 minutes and free of charge!

Thank You Helena for your feedback. Our service technician diagnosed the issue with a trap and breather located outside of your home. This plumbing arrangement doesn't allow electric snake or camera to pass it in order to properly diagnose the problem and provide permanent solution, hence excavation was recommended. City provided only temporary relief by plunging the breather but actual problem is not fixed. Trap and breather is no longer approved by plumbing code due to its poor design and lack of accessibility towards the city. Our company's goal is to solve problems and provide permanent results. Should this issue happen again, we would love to help and provide permanent fix.
Regards,
Marcin Wroblewski

Judy
Judy

plumbing

repair and installation of old plumbing fixtures both internal and external to the house as well as inspection of back water valve and drainage pipes. professional and knowledgeable service - all work completed in a very timely fashion. The work was reasonably priced. I was a satisfied customer and would use this company again and recommend them to others.

Thank you, Judy. We appreciate the kind words and look forward to helping with your plumbing needs in the future!

A.M.
A.M.
12 reviews Ajax, ON

Perfect!

Our basement washroom sink was backing up, at least during the draining of the washing machine nearby. I did some online research and found there could be several reasons from the minor to the catastrophic, involving excavation and huge expense. So, I was pretty nervous waiting for the plumber to diagnose.

I had used ExpressRooter a couple of years ago and was satisfied with the work, so called them again. Craig on the phone was friendly and helpful. The very next day Jason came to check out the problem. He was friendly, explaining everything, and quickly diagnosing the (partial?) blockage. He got right to work and fixed the problem, demonstrating to me three times that all was well again.

At a reasonable cost, a huge weight was lifted off our shoulders. Service was prompt, personable, and clean. If need arises in the future, ExpressRooter will be the only plumbing company I will call. I couldn't be more satisfied with this firm and recommend them highly. Thank you.

Thank you so much for your review! We're always happy when past customers are confident enough with our work to call us again. We look forward to meeting your plumbing needs in the future.

S Wong
S Wong

Replacement of multiple valves

The work completed consisted of the capping of the pipe for a sprinkler system, and the replacement of 2 garden hose valves and 1 toilet fill valve.
I have used ExpressRooter on multiple occasions, and each time the experience has been excellent.
Every member of the team acts professionally, do not cut corners, and deliver a quality job.

Thank you! We're always happy to have our customers come back for our services and look forward to helping you with any further plumbing needs.

kent in Scarborough
kent in Scarborough

replaced shut-off valve in garage

Previous valve was installed using some plastic parts to connect to copper pipe. This failed and the plastic pipe sprung a large leak.
Mark determined a new 1/4 shut-off valve was best...all parts connected with new copper pieces. Also added a separate outdoor faucet so it will be easier to blow out the water next fall.
Overall exceptional work and very innovative solution for future use.

I have told Craig that you employee "Forensic plumbers" - since they have managed to find and fix serious issues in very tight, hard to reach spaces.
They are my Go-To plumbing repair guys. Thanks !!

Thank you Kent! We're always happy to help you with any of your plumbing needs.

Anne in Maple
Anne in Maple

back flow valve and sump pump

Our sewer backed up and Jason came on short notice to snake it out. We needed to do a huge dig in the basement to install a new valve and sump pump. They did a great job, and tried to keep the mess and disruption to a minimum. Would highly recommend Jason, Igor and the team at Express Rooter Plumbing.

Thank you, Anne. We're glad we were able to help you out with your drain. Looking forward to working with you again in the future!

rm from Oakville
rm from Oakville

leak

I had an emergency water leak under the floor. Mark came and diagnosed the issue and then arranged for a restoration company to come right away. He also spoke to my insurance company to give them details about the issue. He even phoned after hours to make sure precautions were being taken until the issue could be completely fixed. And all throughout he gave me excellent advice to make everything as cost effective as possible. He was very transparent, fair and professional all throughout. I've never had such a good plumber. He is a real asset to his company and to the profession.

Thank you for recognizing Mark's hard work and dedication. We're glad we were able to help!

conor.j.fitzpatrick1 in North York
conor.j.fitzpatrick1 in North York

Drain Repair / Backflow Installation

We had a drain blockage at midnight the night before the kids were to return to in-person school in January 2021. We're were in a tough spot. On a referral from my neighbour, Jason stopped by on short notice and cleared my drain when another provider couldn't so we could remain in the home. He gave me a straight, fast and honest assessment of what needed to be done. Not an easy job. Jason's and his team came through and fixed the problem in a few days. We were grateful and relieved. Great job!

Thank you, Conor. We're happy to help. Let us know if we can help you with any further plumbing needs!

More about Express Rooter Plumbing

Plumbing, Drains, Drain Services

If customer service is important to you, you have come to the right place. ExpressRooter's experienced, professional, and courteous staff knows what it takes to get the job done right. We offer a full range of supplies and services that are customized and tailored to fit your specific needs. Services include waterproofing and emergency plumbing in Toronto, Mississauga, Burlington and Oakville.