Express Rooter Plumbing

Lakeshore Road East Mississauga ON L5E 1E8

Drain Services
Express Rooter Plumbing

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 7 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 7 times

Reviews for Express Rooter Plumbing

Mauro
Mauro
8 reviews Whitby, ON

Waste water pipe repair

I am so thankful for Express Rooter. We got a blockage on a weekend and Mark was there soon after. He diagnosed that major work needed to be done. Tony came by the next day and got things rolling. We chose to go with them to do the digging and the crew did a great job. Mark came by to show me the work with the camera and I was so happy. Dealing with one person for customer service throughout (Craig) was great. Extremely professional, honest and efficient service!

Thank you Mauro! We really appreciate your review. Great customers make our plumbing work easy. If you need anything please give us a call. Expressrooter Plumbing.

Leaking pipes

I was very pleased with how quick a plumber was able to get to my home.

Thank you for your review. We enjoyed working with you. The Expressrooter plumbing team!

Wolfgang from Toronto
Wolfgang from Toronto

Excellent Service, kind and knowledgable staff

Blocked kitchen sink. Both the call centre as well as the representative coming to our house made this a very pleasant experience. Highly recommended.

Thank You very much for your review. We really appreciate it.

Great and promtly service

Locating sewer line in basement to plan a Basement Bathroom and kitchen. Locating sewer line was done as per quoted price and timing and in a very friendly and professional way.

Thank you very much for your feedback. We really appreciate it.

Raymondo
Raymondo

Very Professional Sevice

We just had Express Rooter in our condo unit to fix our undermount sink. They (Mark) was very professional. He fixed our issue and installed a new (my part) flapper for free. Caulked some leaks in our shower also at no charge. I cannot recommend this company enough. I would use them again and will recommend them to our neighbours in the building. He also noticed some drainage issues that were not in our unit. He made suggestions to our management company that may save the building money down the road. Great job!

Thank you very much for your feedback. We really appreciate it.

JoAnne
JoAnne

replace bottle trap on bathroom sink

Mark is SO good. The part wasn't available from normal plumbing suppliers so he had to order. When he was installing the new part, he noticed a problem with one of the parts of the new bottle and replaced it with the corresponding part (which was in good condition) from the old bottle trap. Experience shows!

Thank You JoAnne very much for you review. We really appreciate it.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Checking water damage

After noticing build-up of water stains on the ceiling below the main washroom and the washing area I called ExpressRooter, fearing the worst. Scheduling the appointment was very efficient and Craig was very courteous. Tony came on time and was very patient in explaining to me that I don't have any water damage/leakage in my property. I'm sure some unscrupulous plumbers would've gone ahead to cut-up the dry wall to inspect further, but not Tony who was very firm that I have to wait for some visible signs of leakage itself to make further investigations. I really appreciate the honesty of these guys and would not hesitate to call them if ever needed.

Thank you very much for your comments. We never try to convince our customers to do unnecessary work. We're happy that you appreciate our honesty.

Helena in Toronto
Helena in Toronto

Basement sewer backup

The customer care was excellent administratively but the plumber seemed like more of a gold digger. After a scope of the main sewer line in the basement to discover where the blockage was, the plumber said he couldn't snake the line for fear of damaging our (most likely) old clay pipes and trap on the exterior of the house where there is also an old breather pipe. He strongly suggested we at minimum replace the exterior of house line from wall to city hookup at a cost of $8K, with ensuing damage to the landscaping, but that we should really dig up and replace the whole of the system for $18K. Long story short, the city came out the next day and unplugged our drain via that very same breather pipe in under 2 minutes and free of charge!

Thank You Helena for your feedback. Our service technician diagnosed the issue with a trap and breather located outside of your home. This plumbing arrangement doesn't allow electric snake or camera to pass it in order to properly diagnose the problem and provide permanent solution, hence excavation was recommended. City provided only temporary relief by plunging the breather but actual problem is not fixed. Trap and breather is no longer approved by plumbing code due to its poor design and lack of accessibility towards the city. Our company's goal is to solve problems and provide permanent results. Should this issue happen again, we would love to help and provide permanent fix.
Regards,
Marcin Wroblewski

Judy
Judy

plumbing

repair and installation of old plumbing fixtures both internal and external to the house as well as inspection of back water valve and drainage pipes. professional and knowledgeable service - all work completed in a very timely fashion. The work was reasonably priced. I was a satisfied customer and would use this company again and recommend them to others.

Thank you, Judy. We appreciate the kind words and look forward to helping with your plumbing needs in the future!

A.M.
A.M.
12 reviews Ajax, ON

Perfect!

Our basement washroom sink was backing up, at least during the draining of the washing machine nearby. I did some online research and found there could be several reasons from the minor to the catastrophic, involving excavation and huge expense. So, I was pretty nervous waiting for the plumber to diagnose.

I had used ExpressRooter a couple of years ago and was satisfied with the work, so called them again. Craig on the phone was friendly and helpful. The very next day Jason came to check out the problem. He was friendly, explaining everything, and quickly diagnosing the (partial?) blockage. He got right to work and fixed the problem, demonstrating to me three times that all was well again.

At a reasonable cost, a huge weight was lifted off our shoulders. Service was prompt, personable, and clean. If need arises in the future, ExpressRooter will be the only plumbing company I will call. I couldn't be more satisfied with this firm and recommend them highly. Thank you.

Thank you so much for your review! We're always happy when past customers are confident enough with our work to call us again. We look forward to meeting your plumbing needs in the future.

More about Express Rooter Plumbing

Plumbing, Drains, Drain Services

If customer service is important to you, you have come to the right place. ExpressRooter's experienced, professional, and courteous staff knows what it takes to get the job done right. We offer a full range of supplies and services that are customized and tailored to fit your specific needs. Services include waterproofing and emergency plumbing in Toronto, Mississauga, Burlington and Oakville.