ExpressRooter Plumbing

Martin Wroblewski - President
Owner/Manager
Martin Wroblewski [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Toronto  >  ExpressRooter Plumbing
A poor reputation means there has been review tampering or a company request to remove a review.

Reviews for ExpressRooter Plumbing

Sevan  in Toronto

ExpressRooter Plumbing replaced the main water shut-off valve in our house that had started to leak. The person on the phone explained the steps necessary and how to contact the city to get them to shut off the water for us so the plumber could do his work. Once I had a time from the city, ExpressRooter made sure a plumber would be available to minimize the down time that our home would be without water. The plumbers quality of work was excellent, and we were back up and running in no time!

I will definitely be calling this company back for my future plumbing needs.

Job Price

Hello Sevan, thank you for sharing your experience with us and Homestars. We are happy to hear of the great service from our staff and technician. We are always here to help! It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for choosing ExpressRooter Plumbing!

Philip  in Mississauga

I had a major backup of sewage from my basement floor drain and decided to shop around for a company to rectify the problem. I have a large oak tree in my front yard so I suspected that the roots had broken through my drain. I had a company out to do a camera inspection and it confirmed my worst fears. My drain was broken in 3 places.
I had a second company out to give me a quote, but they refused to give me one without doing their own camera inspection (another $300). I called ExpressRooter and the fellow on the phone told me that if I sent in the previous quote (I could block out the company information) that one of their technicians could quote based on what the other company found. Although their quote was very close to the original, their reputation was what sold me. We now have a new plastic outside drain from the house to the city and no mess left behind. All in all, a job well done!

Job Price

Hello Philip, thank you for sharing your experience with us and Homestars. We are delighted to hear of the great work our team performed. Our staff and expert technicians are always here to help! It was a pleasure working together, please do not hesitate to contact us in the future. Thank you for choosing ExpressRooter Plumbing!

Ian R in Toronto

I would like to thank Tony and Express Rooter for doing an great job
installing our new bathroom vanity and fixing the leaky pipe in the powder
room. I have used Express Rooter before and I have always been pleased with
their service and friendliness. Tony is very knowledgeable and takes the
time to explain not only what he is working on, but offers advice on all our
plumbing questions. I highly recommend Express Rooter and will always call
them first. Thank you Tony!

Job Price

Hello Ian, thank you for sharing your experience with us and Homestars. We are happy to hear Tony was able to install your new vanity and remedy your leaking pipes. We are always here to help and only a phone call away. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for choosing ExpressRooter Plumbing.

Adam B in Mississauga

I needed 3 toilets replaced with new toilets I had purchased. I called
Express Rooter plumbing and the office set up a time for me the same day!
Chris was on time, gave us a price up front, worked quickly and left our
home clean and tidy.
He removed all the packing material and the 3 old toilets. He did an great
job and I would recommend him in a heartbeat. This is not the first time I
have used ExpressRooter. Every one of their plumbers that I have used has
been a true professional.

Job Price

Hi Adam, thank you for sharing your experience with us and Homestars. We are happy to hear Chris was able to replace your toilets with ease. We will forward your kind words to him as well. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for choosing ExpressRooter Plumbing!

I had a mixing valve leak and the plumber came right on time. He was courteous and worked very quickly. When the hot water wasn't working properly after, they investigated and were at my door in less than an hour. The plumber again took the time to check things out, explain things to me and do his best to help me out. I would highly recommend this company for any plumbing issues!

Job Price

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and Homestars. We are glad our team was able to assist you and remedy your mixing valve troubles. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for choosing ExpressRooter Plumbing!

Vicken in Toronto

I am the landlord for several properties in Toronto and have been using the same plumber at my properties for years. I had an emergency leak at one of my properties and found that my usual plumber had gone out of town and was not available, so I did a little research and found ExpressRooter Plumbing.
The person who answered the call was friendly and assured me that there would be someone on site within the next couple of hours. True to their word, I got a call from their office with a firm quote from the plumber and I told them to go ahead and do the work. The leak was fixed to my satisfaction and I was charged exactly the price of the estimate. The office made sure I received a copy of the invoice by email the same day! Working with ExpressRooter was fast, reliable and stress free. I’ll be calling them again to deal with any of my plumbing needs.

Job Price

Hello Vicken, thank you for sharing your experience with us and Homestars. We are happy to hear of the positive service you received from our team. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for choosing ExpressRooter Plumbing!

Matt from Scarborough

Our bathroom sink had been problematic for some time and eventually became very clogged. I called ExpressRooter Plumbing and from the time I called to the time they came and left my house, it was only about 1 hour in total - talk about incredibly fast service! Chris was courteous, professional, and even made sure to cover his shoes when he came in my house - a true credit to the company. My drain is as good as gold, and he even removed a pesky stopper free of charge. Highly recommended!

Job Price

Hello Matt, thank you for sharing your experience with us and Homestars. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. Please contact us anytime we are always here to help. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for choosing ExpressRooter Plumbing!

Rafi in Vaughan

The sewer pipe under our home wasn’t draining properly, resulting in back-ups a few times over the past months. Rather than wait for a complete disaster, we called ExpressRooter Plumbing. Their immediate response was a relief. Jamey diagnosed the problem in our basement. Jamey and his crew were prompt, dependable, and answered all of our questions. It took them two days to completely install a new inside drain and backwater valve. Once finished, they left the basement as clean as when they first came in. I would highly recommend Jamey and ExpressRooter Plumbing

Job Price

Hello Rafi, thank you for sharing your experience with us and Homestars. We are glad Jamey and the crew were able to provide sufficient work in remedying your drainage needs. We will definitely pass on your feedback to Jamey. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for choosing ExpressRooter Plumbing!

Bee Gee from Toronto

We had been wanting to fix some plumbing issues and prevent possible issues in the future when we decided to call Express Rooter.
We were able to get a Saturday work window and Vladimir came out and was very receptive and listened to our concerns. We wanted to replace the wheel-shaped shut-off valves for the washer as they looked faulty and were an accident waiting to happen. We tried to close them once but they would not turn. We also wanted to replace an old laundry tub faucet and install a new toilet in the washroom.
He mentioned that the shut-off valves for the laundry tub were not a requirement but we still wanted to get them just in case we had to replace the faucet again.
Vladimir did a great job and gave us some tips on how to maintain the faucet. He also shimmed the base of the toilet to make sure it was level as the basement floor had a slope to it.
Overall we are very pleased with the work and feel more secure knowing that we will not have any plumbing issues in the basement.

Job Price

Hello Bee Gee, thank you for sharing your experience with us and Homestars. Vladimir is one of our top plumbers and has many repeat customers because of his hard work and knowledge. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and we will definitely pass on your review to Vladimir. Thank you for choosing ExpressRooter Plumbing!

Mehdy in Mississauga

The drain for our dishwasher and kitchen sink was plugged. First we tried Liquid Plumber. That didn’t work so we rented a snake and tried to clear it without success. We spoke with some friends who recommended ExpressRooter. We called them up in the morning and they arrived that afternoon. The plumber brought his electric snake and everything was clear within minutes. The plumber was, clean, courteous and friendly. It was well worth the money spent.

Job Price

Hello Mehdy, thank you for sharing your experience with us and Homestars. At ExpressRooter Plumbing our priority is helping our customers and providing the best of service. Thanks again for your kind words, we do appreciate it. Thank you for choosing ExpressRooter Plumbing!

More about ExpressRooter Plumbing

Plumbing, Drains, Drain Services

If customer service is important to you, you have come to the right place. ExpressRooter's experienced, professional, and courteous staff knows what it takes to get the job done right. We offer a full range of supplies and services that are customized and tailored to fit your specific needs. Services include waterproofing and emergency plumbing in Toronto, Mississauga, Burlington and Oakville.