Clera Windows + Doors

Katherine
Katherine
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Great service

We had a window, a front door and a garage door installed. Installation was quick and professional. We love the pop the new front door adds to our house!

Dear Katherine,

It was our privilege to do business with you, and a great pleasure to serve you. We are happy to see that you had a 10-star experience dealing with Clera Windows and Doors.

Thanks for sharing, and thanks for the great feedback!

Enjoy the new look!

mkapadia
mkapadia
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Replacement window

Contacted Jonathan for a replacement window in the spring - Came to my house promptly and explained everything I needed to know of the install. I was advised that there is a delay on the actual window itself from the manufacturer but they did everything in their power to expedite the process. Upon day of install, the crew did an excellent job and were very quick with the install and finishing. Almost 1 hour later, the window was back to brand new.

Thank you Jonathan and thank you Clera Windows and Doors. I will likely use them again for my next window project.

Hi MKapadia,

We are so happy that we were able to meet you expectations. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback and for your 10-stars. We will be delighted to be of assistance again in your next window project.

Shereen in Orangeville
Shereen in Orangeville

Windows and Patio Door

I recently had John from Clera install 4 windows and our patio door last month. The installation took longer than expected due to COVID, but the installation went well and the windows look great. I had a concern about the patio door as I thought there was a slight leakage in the door when it rained, but I was able to get an inspection from Clera and confirm that all is good. Salik, our sales rep was very helpful throughout the process and was honest about the delays which I appreciated. We are hoping to have a few more
windows installed by Clera in the spring. My only feedback would be to just keep your customers continuously in the loop about any further delays to their timelines. I found that I had to follow up a few times on my own about it. For any customers who have applied to the Canada Homes Greener Grant, you might have to ask Clera to email you the energy star labels as they do not automatically come on the windows. Salik, delivered the energy stickers to us by email when requested. Overall, I was still satisfied with the service provided and would recommend Clera to others.

Good day Shereen,

Thank you so much for this great review! We really appreciate you being a loyal customer of Clera Windows and Doors and for helping to share the word about us. We're here for you should you need our services again.

Enjoy your new windows and patio door!

rasheedm2010
rasheedm2010

New balcony door

Bought balcony door from Clera Windows and Doors. Got installed by Eddy today. The installer was very professional and did a great, clean job. Looks great. Love my new door!

Hello Rasheed,

We thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the delay and understand your frustration. We were informed by your sales rep that your installation was already booked for Thursday Nov 11th. As we all know we are in a Pandemic and we are trying to do the best we can with the limited resources available. There are several shortages industry-wide in raw materials along with a shortage of staff. This interruption has delayed the production of several customers orders. The shortage of materials is world-wide and beyond our control, Clera remains fully committed to pursuing the completion of our work in a safe, diligent and reasonable manner under the circumstances.

We thank you for your understanding.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Horrible Service

I don’t normally complain online but I am just so frustrated I need to share my experience.

If you're in the market for new doors or windows I would advise against choosing Clera Windows + Doors. We ordered early March for at that time 4-6week delivery. Despite repeatedly asking in June, July and August what the status was all I got amounted to 'sorry we don't know, stop bugging us we can't tell you when you'll see it'. Then finally in the last days of August they called to tell us they could install the door the next day.

The guys came the next day with no masks despite being in my house and swore non-stop. They knicked the door so it looks damaged. And we told them we wanted to pay cc and they said someone would call. I spoke to our rep about the damaged door and he said they would take care of it.

Fast forward to the end of Sept. I messaged to ask what the status of the door fix was. Nothing had happened. They assured me that now they would take care of it but sales rep says it's not his problem and he can't control what the service team does. Also asked when someone was going to take payment. He said that the guy on the day should have taken it and at this point we were likely sent to collections, despite no one calling us to ask for payment. Managed to make payment.

Fast forward to yesterday. Reached out for an update. Was asked if we got extra paint when we got the door. Which we didn't, and they had told us in Sept they were going to order paint so they already knew this. So now they are going to order paint. But I have 0 faith as they have told me the same things over and over. Plus it's all on me to remember to follow up to find out they've done nothing and now they'll look into it. At this point I've been told I won't get anything until sometime next year. And that's assuming they actually follow through now.

The whole experience has been horrible and I wouldn't recommend them.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for posting a review, we're sorry to hear that your experience was not of the quality you expected. We are very disappointed to hear that the installer that entered your home had no mask on and that he swore non-stop. We, at Clera windows and Doors take pride in our installation teams and such behaviour will not be tolerated. I will like to inform you that we have taken action already, this individual does not work for Clera any longer. Thank you for brining this to our attention, and once again we apologize. As per our conversation with your local branch sales manager Ryan, he informed us that he has already ordered the paint that is required to fix the door and as soon he receive it from the manufacture he will contact you to set up a service call.

Thank you again for your business and your understanding.

Best wishes!

khallto
khallto

Window replacement

Had lo replace my livingroom windows since the middle one broke. Called a few places. Got the best gut feel from Rod at Clera. He showed up as scheduled, was informed,helpful and pleasant to deal with, helping me with pros and cons of styles. I ended up going with casement (moving from double hung) with all 3 opening up for max air flow. I wanted to take the opportunity to change the exterior from tired white to brown but was concerned about matching. He suggested changing the upstairs exterior to match at not a big extra cost. We made the deal and he sent his installer to do the final measure and had him temporarily secure the one with the broken frame in place. Although I was dismayed at the 3 month delivery date, it was the same as others I had been quoted and is apparently standard within the industry. At any rate, the windows arrived as scheduled and the installer did an excellent job. He was pleasant, very competent and obviously knew his business. I am delighted with the way the windows look, inside and out and with their function. They are quite solid and operate smoothly. The lifetime warranty gives me peace of mind.

Hello Khallto,

Thank you so much for your kind words and for the 10-stars!. Service, Price and Value is definitely what we try to provide every Clera customer. Glad to hear that Rod and the rest of the team were a pleasure to to deal with. We are honoured that you shopped around and you chose us as your supplier of choice.

Thank you again for your business and your trust in our company!

We wish you the very best!

parmel
parmel
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Good work

Great team! Came and made it right! Thanks for the work. And being efficient. Had a issue but they quickly resolved it I appreciate it. The installer was also quick to come back to fix the problem as well.

Hi Parmel,

Your satisfaction is very important to us and we are very happy to hear that all was resolved.

0 reviews Coe Hill, ON

Windows

Thought the fellows that did the work were polite& helpful.
Liked the way they took the stickers off & cleaned the windows. Was surprised everything was done in 1 day. Had window put in our house 3 yrs ago & was not happy with the work.

Hello Private User,

Thank you for the 10-star review! we are delighted that you found your appointed installation crew to be both polite and very helpful. Sorry to hear that you were not happy with the other window company that installed your windows 3 years ago.

Enjoy your new Clera windows!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Door

I am very happy with the door. It is exactly what I wanted. Though there was a delay in installation due to shortage of products - Greg kept me updated. When the day arrived for the door to be installed - Trevor was great ! Even Greg came out to help. All I can say is what a wonderful team ! I am sure when it is time to do the windows Greg will be the one I will call.

Dear clera Customer,

We would like to thank you for your amazing 10-star review! Our team of professionals are dedicated to providing you and all our customers with the best products and services. It's so nice to hear that Greg and Trevor helped to make your experience such a positive one.
We'd be glad to serve you again soon.

Samantha
Samantha

Amazing quality and service!

We were very impressed with the quality and installation we received from Clera Windows and Doors. The installers were professional, clean and efficient with the installation of our windows. The windows look beautiful. We are extremely happy with the windows and would highly recommend Clera Windows and Doors to our friends and family!

Hello Samantha,

Thank you for your amazing review for Clera Windows and Doors. We appreciate your business and that you were pleased with the entire process. It was a pleasure working with you on window replacement project. We also thank you sincerely for your recommendation.

Enjoy the new beautiful Clera look!

More about Clera Windows + Doors

Clera Windows + Doors by FM Industries has been manufacturing and installing windows and doors throughout all of Ontario since 1978. They add beauty and value to nearly 1000 homes every month and can easily service the entire province via one of their 37 sales and installation offices.

Clera Windows + Doors has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best 50 Privately Managed Companies and the City of Vaughan’s Company of the Year. Clera was recently awarded the Houzz service award for 2014 and is a proud recipient of the Homestars Best Award for 2012 and 2013. Add to these achievements a stellar A+ Better Business Bureau rating and you’ll understand why Clera Windows + Doors is the best choice for new windows and doors for your home.

We manufacture. We install. You save.

Toronto, East York, Stratford, Goderich, Oshawa, Essex County, Pembroke, Ottawa East, Ottawa West, Kitchener, Orangeville, Welland, Barrie, Newmarket, Peterborough, Belleville, Cobourg, Kingston, Brantford, Guelph, Oakville, Mississauga, Kanata, Brockville, Woodstock, London, Cornwall, Burlington, Hamilton