Hometurf Lawn Care Service

Hometurf Lawn Care Service

Best of 2020 winner 5 timesBest of 2020winner 5 times

Reviews for Hometurf Lawn Care Service

Lawn services

I bought their lawn service . The services were on time with satisfactory quality. Overall it worths the cost. Saved my time on buying and applying fertilizer weed controller and seeds.

Tony in Toronto
Tony in Toronto

Lawncare

Great job and am satisfied with the staff and results ,weeds we’re drastically less and grass look good most of the year all applications were done with pet friendly products

1 review Kitchener, ON

Complete Lawn Care Package

Thanks very much to everyone on the Hometurf Lawn Care Team.

I was a “new customer” in 2021 and wanted to send out a note regarding the service this season.
I have worked with another company for 40 years and decided to give HomeTurf a try due to their promotional pricing flyer.

To be totally honest, I was a bit skeptical during the early stages, but grew more comfortable as the season progressed.

All of my questions were answered in a timely fashion and the re-spray’s for weeds were done quickly & efficiently as well.
The last technician who visited my home (21*9*27) to do a re-spray was particularly excellent, as he 100% understood my dilemma with where the weeds were a problem and proceeded to ensure they were looked after correctly.

To be honest, all of the technicians who serviced our property were very nice, courteous and professional when I was around to say hello
Having said all of that, thanks for the great service and communication.

I look forward to working with you for many years to come.
All the best of the holiday season to everyone on the HomeTurf Team

Sincerely;

Kitchener

We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the services our team provided you, Jim! We understand the difficulties in achieving a healthy green lawn, and we’re very happy to assist you. Thank you again for sharing such a positive experience. It means the world to us!

Happy customer!
Happy customer!
0 reviews Cambridge, ON

Excellent lawn care and service

We used Hometurf Lawn Care Service for the first time. Our lawn was in a bad shape. Now, we have a great lawn around the house. We already paid for the next season, the same, a Complete package.
Great service!

Thank you very much for such a great review! As a locally-owned business, we’re dedicated to offering the best lawn care services to our clients. We’re very pleased to hear the hard work is reflected during each visit. Thanks for being so loyal to us, we can’t wait to work with you again this season!

Very Impressed!

Just used them this past summer and already pd for next years service. I told them when I first signed on that I would give them a bad review if I didn't see improvement on my lawn. I actually have more grass than weeds now after 1 year of their services. I am not weed free but definitely see a difference. When I happen to be home and see their techs, they are very friendly and respectful of your property.

We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the services our team provided you! We understand the difficulties in achieving a healthy green lawn, and we’re very happy to assist you. Thank you again for sharing such a positive experience. It means the world to us!

Lawn maintenance

Very happy with the lawn service. They were all very pleasant to deal with and our grass has showed a positive affect in only this one year! We look forward to next years service with them.

We are thrilled to have you as part of the Hometurf family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team! We look forward to working with you again!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Lawn Care

I used them for the first time this year and my lawn really improved. They guarantee resprays if you aren't happy or if it rains and they definitely live up to that promise with no hassles. Very prompt and friendly customer service too.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! It means so much when our customers share their experiences. We’re thrilled we were able to meet and exceed your expectations!

gerry in Mississauga
gerry in Mississauga

Didn't perform services paid for

DO NOT USE THEM! I pre-paid for a service with 6 treatments, they came out 5 times and when I called to ask when and why they haven't come out yet, I'm told it's because I didn't call them to ask...for a service I paid for, have an invoice for and keep getting emails saying that 'we're behind on completing treatments but should have complete for mid-November'. So I am out the funds for a service I never received and told it's my fault. Decades of lawncare service usage and this has never been a thing. Yet they want me to auto-renew now for next year? Cancelled my service and reporting to the BBB.

We are extremely sorry for your less than satisfactory experience with Hometurf, Gerry. This behaviour from our customer care is unacceptable and we hope you accept our sincerest apologies. Please feel free to send us an email to feedback@hometurf.ca to determine how we can provide you with a solution. We value our customers’ opinions and would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention.

shadow in Toronto
shadow in Toronto

Was not able to cancel their services keep charging me for years

I sold my house in 2019, and move out. I called lawn turf to cancel my service. They confirmed my cancellation over the phone, but they keep came to my old house to do service and still charged under my name. I called them last year, they just said their records did show I canceled their service. So I paid for the year. But they still keep coming to my old address, send me a new bill. I refused to pay, they threat me will ruin my credit.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Shadow. We’re sorry you had a bad experience. We’ll strive to do better. Please send a note to feedback@hometurf.ca with your customer number and a brief description of your experience trying to cancel your service and our web coordinator will direct the message to our leadership team for review.

Lawn Care

I used Hometurf for fertilizing, pest control, and weed control. It was quick to order and no hassle for the applications. Seems to have reduced the number of weeds on the lawn

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about Hometurf. Your insight into your experience with our company helps us to grow and improve our business. We always welcome feedback from clients, so feel free to contact us if you have any suggestions or concerns.

More about Hometurf Lawn Care Service

At Hometurf Lawn Care, we have been treating the lawns of our loyal customers for over 30 years. As a family-owned and -operated business, we have grown by delivering lush, healthy, green lawns while using only the highest quality products applied by professional lawn care technicians. Let us help you make your lawn look its best this season!

Our season-long lawn care programs take the guess work out of which products to use and when. Applications are scheduled to be applied four to six weeks apart throughout the season for optimal turf care. We strive to ensure everything your lawn needs is included in our programs. No telemarketing or sales calls pushing unnecessary extras.

Our services include: lawn care programs, lawn maintenance programs, fertilizer, weed control, insect control, aeration, grass seeding, dethatching, top dressing, chinch bug control and grub control.