G.H.Johnson's Trading Co. Ltd.

950 Dupont St Toronto ON M6H 1Z2
Furniture
G.H.Johnson's Trading Co. Ltd.

Reviews for G.H.Johnson's Trading Co. Ltd.

D from Scarborough
D from Scarborough
3 reviews Scarborough, ON

Furniture Purchase

Although the prices of the furniture are good, the service is poor and frustrating. I purchased a sofa and chair. It took three months to finally get the furniture delivered. The delivery guys had to come back three times as they made mistakes in the order (i.e. wrong couch, then wrong chair, then wrong pillows). The sales people were not helpful. I would not recommend G. H. Johnson.

Ena D. from Oshawa
Ena D. from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Sofa, armchair, dining table, hutch and dining room chairs

I would absolutely not recommend this store to anyone, much less shop there again. I understood that the delivery time would take longer than usual as this is a trading company. However, the 3 times where no one showed up and the 4 occasions where my requests for information went unanswered have left me with a very clear opinion of this store: mismanaged and predatory.

They have excellent sales people that can sell ice to an Eskimo but the follow up service and care are nonexistent. The furniture is ok, nothing out of this world. Ditto with prices. Would never go back.

Jenny Jodaylyna from Scarborough
Jenny Jodaylyna from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Office Furniture

I love going to the store (old warehouse converted) and walking around to see the latest furniture pieces, even if I am not buying for myself or my clients. I have been buying here since the company started! As a decorator, I am always looking for furniture that makes my client's space look unique and special. The service is fantastic and the reps go that extra mile to help me find what I am looking for.

Terence Gomez from Toronto
Terence Gomez from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Dining room set

Looking for furniture for my new home, I found GHJ and it was a real pleasure dealing with them. I got a beautiful dining room set from here, very stylish and elegant and at a very reasonable price.

Shane Matos from Old Toronto
Shane Matos from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Furniture

GH Johnson exceeded all of our expectations. The sales associate was extremely knowledgeable and honest about how long we would have to wait for our bedroom set. We didn't mind because the look and price could not be beat and great things are worth the wait. We also ordered a wall unit and a leather sofa and love seat which was available immediately and delivered in three days.

More about G.H.Johnson's Trading Co. Ltd.

G. H. Johnson's is a privately owned family busines founded in 1946; our first store in the market district of Otawa was an eclectic mix of new, used, and surplus furniture. G. H. Johnson's Toronto store blends its own product line with those of manufacturers from the U. S. , ...
Looking for Furniture pros in Toronto?