Quan TV Appliances

Appliance Retailers
4421 Hwy 7 Markham ON L3R1M1

Reviews for Quan TV Appliances

Private User reviews Kawartha Lakes, ON

Sold us an unsafe and damaged stove

QUAN'S TV & APPLIANCES IS USING COVID 19 AND CURBSIDE PICKUP TO GET RID OF OLD DAMAGED STOCK WITHOUT CUSTOMER KNOWLEDGE BY CONCEALING THE DAMAGES UPON PICKUP. WE PURCHASED A NEW STOVE THEY GAVE US A DAMAGED, RUSTED STOVE WITH NO BURNER AND LOOSE WIRING. THIS COULD HAVE CAUSED INJURY OR SIGNIFICANT LOSS TO ME, THE CONSUMER. THEY WILL NOT REFUND MY MONEY! BUYER BEWARE!

Avoid Quan Appliance
Avoid Quan Appliance
1 review Peterborough, ON

Totally the worst service

The absolute worst Customer Service. Oven / Stove ordered for five months along with other appliances. At the literal last minute they said the Oven / Stove was not being delivered. Now over six weeks later they continue to be non responsive and communicative about when it will be delivered. They have made zero attempt to find a solution. The sales person refuses to let me talk to the store manager about the situation. So, it looks like no Oven / Stove for Christmas. ☹️

They also damaged the house and made no offer to repair the damages.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Unprofessiomal attitude in delivery service

The delivered item seems fine but the DELIVERY SERVICE was HORRIBLE. They needed to come inside the apartment and in the bathroom. We are in this covid19 pandemic and the guys wouldn't take their shoes off, they didn't have any type of plastic protection to wear over their shoes, AND they got SUPER MAD at ME when I gave them some plastic bags to wear over their shoes!! As if I am offending them!
Very very unprofessional behavior.
Also, they guaranteed delivery between 1pm and 5pm and I had reserved the building's elevator for that period. They got here at 5:30 without even calling me to let me know ther are going to be late. I had to convince the building concierge to let us use the elevator after the reserved time.
Can't insist enough, highly unprofessional behavior.

JH from Mississauga
JH from Mississauga

Wrong built-in refrigerator delivered

delivered wrong side handle built in refrigerator 1 month late. Asked for an exchange, 3 months later, still not exchanged. Asking for a refund since they cannot deliver - do not hear from them at all... will be pursuing legal action.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Paid for newer model but delivered a discontinued

Felt like being misdirected. Bought a fridge with 5 years warranty but found out later the model# written on the invoice is misleading, no such model exists! They want to deliver an older model to us with a different model#. Worrying about the warranty, we had to cancel the whole deal and bought a fridge somewhere else. Total waste of our time, gas and effort. Do not buy from this company.

please delete this comment

Editors: Please delete this comment. The company has offered to replace our dishwasher if we remove our negative comment. Fortunately it posting on Homestars worked and we will have a solution. Thanks.

Richmond Hill-7992
Richmond Hill-7992
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Washer dryer and kitchen appliances

The worst period. Zero customer service. Frig needs new part, promises made 6 months ago, still waiting, calls not returned, voicemail always. Washer not installed properly, not willing to help, had to call Samsung. I will never shop there again. I never write reviews, made an exception for this. May also call newspapers, that bad. Do not buy there!

OL from Markham
OL from Markham
11 reviews , ON

5 appliances

I ordered 5 piece appliances from Quan. I was notified that the refrigerator that I wanted was out of stock so they upgraded the refrigerator for me free of charge. After the delivery of the 5 appliances, I compared the model number of each of the item with the invoice and noticed that the clothes washer delivered was a lower model than the one listed on the invoice. I called Quan to ask about this and their reply was that since they upgraded my refrigerator, they had to give me a lower model for the clothes washer. I understand they wanted to offset their costs of the refrigerator by giving me a lower model of the clothes washer. They didn't inform me or ask for consent of the lower model clothes washer until I found out this on my own. Their way of doing business is not appropriate and extremely unprofessional.

Reg from Markham
Reg from Markham

Buy range and fridge

Take 3 days to deliver, salesman gave me the wrong amount to get a money order to pay. Then I was offer to pay the different in an hour they refuse and the deliver guys will take me back and charge me a second time deliver charge. They say I waste their time and I just spend 3 days waiting for the delivery from 12pm-9pm. They also keep saying I am blind and should have see the amount , I just not sure and ask for the right amount but they give me the wrong amount and blame me? Thus will be the first time and will be the least time I will buy anything from them. Customer service is horrible especially the lady call Sally. I will tell all my friends and family will not buy anything from them. They are only $30 cheaper for $4000 worth of appliances is not worth the trouble to deal with them they just horrible in terms of customer service to delivery. As I say not recommend to anyone to buy from them. Overall this is a very bad experience and hope to share this with everyone.

Tibor Liedl from Unionville
Tibor Liedl from Unionville

Refridgerator

Only after this letter was delivered did they replaced the defunct new refrigerator. They are the worst dealer in town. Copy this letter and use it. This message was hand delvered to Quan on
Nov 12, 2013
Quan TV Appliances
4421 Highway 7 East Unionville
fax: 905 479-9888
att. Daren
This demand is based on the law of Ontario Consumer Act 2002
We purchased a Samsung refrigerator # Rf260BEAASR at a cost of $1498 + tax + $48 delivery. It was delivered on date of Nov 5, 2013 but it is malfunctioning. We, the purchaser launched complaints to the above-mentioned office on Nov 5, Nov 6, Nov 7, Nov 8, Nov 11 and Nov 12. All told, it is six consecutive days of complaints. A serviceman showed up on Nov 7 and determined that the fridge malfunction because it is missing vital components. Therefore he couldn't repair it, then left.
As per Ontario's Consumer Protection Act 2002 we demand the refund of our money.
As per law, the RETAILER is liable to a purchaser for a defective product and refund the money regardless what the retailer contract read and signed.
If the merchandize is paid, the business has to take back the goods either picking them up or paying for the cost of sending them back.

Judy and Antony Li
Purchaser

This letter was emailed and hand delivered by Antony Li to
QUAN TV Appliances 4421 Highway 7 East Unionville

Daren acknowledged the receipt of the email and read this letter, but refused to sign it. Which was OK with me because I had Wayne with me to witness the delivery of this letter.