Rainbow Landscaping & Design Inc

Reviews for Rainbow Landscaping & Design Inc

guyaspler in Toronto
guyaspler in Toronto

Front yard landscape

I connected with Rainbow Landscaping on homestars to redo our very small front yard which had been torn up due to other wrk being done at the house. I needed a new walkway, new front porch, a stone darden wall and a wooden fence.
Rob and his crew delivered and the results are amazing. Mario and his work with the stones was done quickly and as expected which left Shane to work his magic on the deck and fence. I have been getting many compliments from my neighbours about the work and I am beyond pleased with how everything turned out.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity

Your place looks great

Team Rainbow

Betty S.
Betty S.
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Front Walk Stonework & Garden Planter

The landscaping at the front of our house required some much needed attention. There were cedar trees planted too close together and too close to the house, causing the column of one of our support posts to rot and their root systems were heaving the pavers causing water to pool against our foundation wall. I found Stan on Homestars and requested a quote. He was quick to respond, very easy to talk to, and knew what I wanted before I knew what I wanted. Stan's crew were also amazing! Friendly, hardworking, and obviously dedicated to their craft! The curb appeal of my house has increased 1000%!! Have already hired Stan and his crew to come back to work on the back of my house!

gmarmy in Toronto
gmarmy in Toronto

Front Deck

Actually it was last summer that I contacted Rob to quote on a small deck on the front of my house. His quote was fair and before I knew it Shane and Ronaldo were here to build the deck. Great guys with great attitudes. Left my property very tidy each day. They also planted a privacy hedge beside it and repaired the rotted wood beside the front door.. I would use Rainbow again!

Leigh in Toronto
Leigh in Toronto

Front and Back Landscaping of home

Front and back exterior of my older home needed updating. Stan knew exactly what to do - new retaining walls, steps, railings. He and his team are extraordinary craftsmen. My home has been transformed. It looks amazing. Stan supervised every aspect of the work. Would definitely highly recommend Stan and his crew. I would re-hire them for any further work on my home. Leigh D.

Jordan Kanner in Toronto
Jordan Kanner in Toronto

Replaced Fence and Deck

From day one I had a great feeling about Stan. He gave quick and reasonable quotes. He spent time answering my questions (and there were a lot of them) with patience. His crew worked efficiently and effectively tearing down, taking away and replacing our backyard fence and deck. I couldn't be happier with the finished product. Any "extras" I added to the job were taken care of with a "no big deal" attitude. The crew were friendly, worked very hard and left the site cleaner than it was before showing up. A sign of people who take pride in what they do. I've got more work coming your way Stan, so stay tuned:)

Canoe12 in Old Toronto
Canoe12 in Old Toronto

Rebuild interlock steps and reface cement porch with flagstone

Our 2004 townhouse was shoddily built with the steps already caving in and paint peeling off the cement porch. Stan came out on the weekend and was even early for the appointment. He explained what needed to be done, spoke about how the builders cut corners and what they should have done in the first place. Sam's crew of 2 were fantastic. Prompt, professional, clean and with a sense of humour. Sam was onsite and did a great job of supervising. Job was done on-time and our two neighbours also then had Stan work on their failing interlock (same builder). Highly recommend and will be the first people we call in the future with other projects.

Greg in Toronto
Greg in Toronto

Fence & Gate Installation

We required a section of fence to be replaced and ended up replacing the whole fence after finding more posts that were rotted out. The work was done two weeks earlier than the projected start date. We had gates installed at the same time for better privacy as it is a corner lot. The workmanship is excellent and has great curb appeal. Stan and the crew did an excellent job. Rainbow Landscaping has our recommendation.
Greg & Liane from Etobicoke

Dina M. in Markham
Dina M. in Markham

Backyard Deck and Verandah Refacing

Last summer Stan's crew of 2; Ronaldo and Shane did a great job installing a beautiful deck in our backyard. The guys were very professional, punctual and neat. We were so happy with how that project turned out so we called Stan back this year to reface our verandah which was looking pretty bland. Stan suggested a natural stone refacing for the front. Once again Stan from Rainbow did not disappoint. Mario and Johnny did phenominal work. They were professional, polite and punctual. The verandah looks absolutely stunning! I would highly recommend Rainbow Landscaping and Design for any outdoor project.

Shirley in Toronto
Shirley in Toronto

Cedar Fence

Right through our first contact with Stan to the completion of the project we were pleased with the level of care provided. The workers were polite and professional and they made suggestions that worked well. We would recommend them.

Malik in Toronto
Malik in Toronto

Deck & Porch Railings

After connecting with Stan on homestars, I was able get a fast an easy appraisal for the reconstruction of our deck and porch railings which was desperately required. The rainbow crew did a solid job with the rebuild. Everything was completed within a reasonable timeframe, and at a competitive price.

More about Rainbow Landscaping & Design Inc

Landscape Contractors & Designers, Decks, Waterproofing Interlocking, Stone Masonry & Bricklaying

Toronto Landscaping Company

Rainbow Landscaping was established in 1988 and has since earned the reputation of being one of Toronto's premier landscape companies. We give our clients a higher quality lifestyle through custom landscape design.

Total Concept Design

Our landscape designers and technicians, in conjunction with the Total Concept Design method of property beautification and improvement, maintain the highest standard of service to each of our clients.

Qualified Landscaping Professionals

At Rainbow Landscaping we have the experience and knowledge to take your vision and make it reality.Our highly qualified professionals offer landscaping designs for your individual lifestyle. Elegant. Impressive.

- Walkways
- Masonry & brick laying

Get Social With Rainbow Landscaping

Become a Fan on Facebook

Share Photos on Flickr

Rainbow Landscaping will fulfill all your landscape dreams. Visit us online at www.RainbowLandscaping.com or Call 905-731-7220 or 416-720-7100.