High Efficiency Cooling & Heating Inc

Reviews for High Efficiency Cooling & Heating Inc

Donna in Brampton
Donna in Brampton

A/C maintenance

Jason, a senior service technician with High Efficiency Cooling & Heating, performed an annual maintenance check on our A/C. Even though Covid-19 isnt much of an issue anymore, Jason was careful to keep his distance and wear a mask. He made some adjustments to our A/C to make sure it works perfectly and told us exactly what he did. Jason is always very congenial, professional and quick.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

HVAC CLEANING

Jason and Sergei were pleasant and professional. Work was completed more quickly than expected. I would definitely recommend the this company and would use it myself if needed.

mork49 in Mississauga,ON Canada L5A 1Y7
mork49 in Mississauga,ON Canada L5A 1Y7

Annual A/C service

Jason did a great job. He explained everything that was done and gave a few good tips re maintenance.

Private User reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Furnace diagnostic

Fast, efficient and professional service. The technician spent time reviewing furnace care essentials in a clear and helpful manner.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Furnace repair diagnosis

Harry came to diagnose why we kept getting error messages for our furnace. He checked the thermostat and the control board. He was very diligent and explained the steps he took to provide the diagnosis. His recommendation was to replace the control board that was under warranty. We do not know yet whether that was the issue but we would recommend the technician and company for the service provided.

Heating & Cooling Maintenance

The technician done a good job in finding out the root cause of the problem and explain clearly the options of fixing the problem.

Simone
Simone

Furnace and Heat Pump

Our furnace stopped working on a 2 degree day this Spring. We selected HECH based on the recommendations on HomeStars.
A HECH recognition came within an hour of our call and got the furnace started again which we were really happy about. The unit was 27 years old so was on its last legs. We decided to replace it and out similarly aged AC unit with a new heat pump/ furnace combo. The sales rep set us up with an energy audit company so we could take advantage of the government's greener home rebate. This reduces our cost almost in half. We'll get both units replaced for the price of a furnace alone. The technician in charge of the install was excellent. Great to work with and took care of our home.
A fantastic experience.

Serge in Toronto
Serge in Toronto

Furnace repair

I called two different companies and nobody was able to fix the problem, they only change parts hoping that will fix the problem. Serguei was the third person who came to look at the problem and did the right diagnostic and located the problem of the clogged collector box.

Thank you very much, I will definitely do business with your company when I need to change my furnace

Thank you very much Serge for your wonderful 10-star review and sharing. We're particularly pleased that Serguei had successfully identified the root cause of your problem and had it fixed in no time! Very proud of our Serguei for a job very well done, and delighted to have this opportunity for you to know that we are the capable helping hands for all your home comfort needs! All the best and stay healthy + safe always!

Samson in Markham
Samson in Markham

perfect service !

Very professional team and staffs. High Efficiency Cooling & Heating Inc is definitely the most reliable supplier in the area.

Thank you very much Samson for your testimonial to our Company! We're motivated by your recognition, and will continue to try our best for all our valued customers like your good self! Take care and stay warm + safe!

Michelle in
Michelle in

Emergency repair for condo hvac

I was desperately looking for a qualified, trustworthy and knowledgeable person to assist me with an issue I was having with my condo Havc. I had made a few calls and research in advance. After a warm welcome from my call to High Efficiency Cooling & Heating inc. i was connected with Serguie. Sergiue arrived and was exactly what I needed. My condo unit is tenanted so it was extremely important I had someone who would be sensitive and understanding to them and acted quickly and efficiently, Serguei did just that. He successfully repaired a leak at had that ended up saving my a lot of money! He stayed committed to address every issue and concern I had. I had to address further issues with my condo and Serguei walked me through that. I don’t review often, but when I have an A++++experience I feel it’s important. Hands down the best Havc technician out there. I highly recommend this company.

Thank you for the AAAmazing review from you Michelle! Serguei will be particularly proud to own this awesome compliment. Very inspiring indeed, will make sure everyone in our Company has read this wonderful review of yours and be motivated for best service delivery possible! All the best!

More about High Efficiency Cooling & Heating Inc

“Home Comfort and Energy Saving Expert”
“Take your home comfort to the next level and control your utility bill at reasonable level” is our goal from the first day we start our business.
Installation - Service - Maintenance Residential, Commercial and Industrial HVAC Equipment
AUTHORIZED DEALERS FOR PREMIUM BRANDS :
CARRIER, VIESSMANN, Slant-Fin, Weil Mclain, NTI, Rinnai, NAVIEN, MITSUBISHI, Fujitsu

We service all the brands:
Carrier Furnace, Carrier Air Conditioner,
Coleman Furnace & Air Conditioner
Keeprite Furnace & Keeprite Air Conditioner
Rheem Furnace & Rheem Air Conditioner
American Standard Furnace & Air conditioner
Viessmann Boiler, Slant-Fin Boiler, Weil Mclain Boiler, NTI Boiler, Humidifier. Air Cleaner. Duct Work System.Furnace & Air Conditioner Replacement, Installation. Furnace Rebate. O.P.A Rebate. Enbridge Rebate Enbridge red tag correction, gas leak repairs

Water Source Heat Pump, Condo Heat Pump, Condo Fan Coil, Air Makeup Unit, Cooling Tower, Commercial Rooftop unit, Commercial Boiler, Gas Furnace, Air Conditioner, Gas Fireplace, Gas Boiler, Ductless Air Conditioner, Tankless Water Heater, Steam Humidifier, Humidifier, HRV/ERV, Air Purifier,HEPA, Make up Air unit
Condo Heat Pump replacement, repair and maintenance. Condo Fan Coil Replacement, repair and maintenance. Heating: New Furnace installation, Furnace replacement, Furnace repair & Maintenance Cooling: New Air Conditioner installation, Air Conditioner Replacement, Air Conditioner repair & maintenance. Ductless Air conditioner installation Boiler: Boiler replacement, repair & Tune up IAQ: Humidifier, HRV & ERV, HEPA Air Purifier & EAC Ductwork, Gas line installation,
Carrier, Lennox, Trane, York, American Standard, Rheem, Armstrong, Goodman, Keeprite Viessmann, Slant Fin, Weil Mclain Rinnai, Navien Mitsubishi, fujitsu, LG,
Carrier President's Award Winner, Carrier Million Dollar Club Award Carrier Excellent Sale Award Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer NATE(North American Technician Excellence) Certified contractor. Dedication to Quality Service is second to none
2002