Alf Steffler Appliance Repair Ltd

Reviews for Alf Steffler Appliance Repair Ltd

Pam from Mississauga
Pam from Mississauga

Appliance Repair

Both our oven and dryer broke down at separate times this year. Alf Steffer Ltd. (a company we have known for 25 years) repaired the stove and the dryer within 24 hours of receiving our call. The stove was an older model. Glen and Mark (the brothers who own Alf Steffler) found the part required within that time period. We would highly recommend Alf Steffler for any installation and repair. Their price is reasonable and their advice is sound.

Pam

frank belsito from Toronto
frank belsito from Toronto

washing machine repair

Where no one could fix my washing machine and if they were to try would take over 2 weeks..... this service man from steffler told me he had to get the part and would come back the next day....i was surprised to see him at my door the next day with the part in his hand...the best part was he honoured the warranty on the washer and didnt charge me...i was so happy....thank you

Michael from Mississauga
Michael from Mississauga

Appliance repair

Our fridge broke on the Sunday of a long weekend. We called Alf and left a message. We receive a call on Tuesday morning and he was at our house by 9:00 and quickly diagnosed the problem. He had the part in his truck and was able to fix it for a very fair price. We will call anytime we have a problem!

Sarah Ryan from Mississauga
Sarah Ryan from Mississauga

broken dishwasher

I called and they arranged a time that was convenient. It took a few days wait but would rather go with someone who is busy than someone who is not! Repairman showed up when he said, fixed the appliance & explained how to avoid the problem in the future then cleaned up before leaving. It was an overall excellent experience and I'd recommend them to anyone!

AG in Mississauga
AG in Mississauga

Fridge repair

Our fridge broke down and we called this guy. He was able to come the same day and took a look. He charged about $60 to inspect it and adviced us to buy a new fridge. He could've fixed it and made more money from us but he was honest and told us to bother with repairing it. We were better off buying a new fridge.

Charlene in Mississauga
Charlene in Mississauga

20 year old oven decided to go on strike

Talk about fast, courteous and professional service! Our neighbour recommended this company. Turns out SEVERAL of our neighbours have used this company. A wonderful combination of old fashioned, friendly service and modern instant solutions!

Di in Mississauga
Di in Mississauga

Dryer repair

Dryer wouldn't heat called Alf. The repair person came when he said he would no eight hour window. He was pleasant and finished the job in 30 minutes. I will definitely call again if i need an appliance repaired. The cost for the repair was very reasonable and he came with all the parts.

Brian - Mississauga
Brian - Mississauga

Dishwasher install

These guys are the best! Dishwasher installation was fast, efficient, clean .. and at a better price than the service offered by the retailer. They have also done washer and dryer repairs for us - very reliable.

Anita in Mississauga
Anita in Mississauga

Washing machine repair

From the initial call for help to the actual repair this company is excellent. They were fast, clean and puncutal, identified the issue and fixed the problem all in a total of 1/2 hour. Glen even put the towels he used to soak the water up, in the machine for a wash before he left!

After trying to get a call out from Sears and not being able to get one within the week and then they only comitted to spending 10 mintues for $99.99 to diagnose then any repair would be on top of that, I decided to try someone local. I am so glad I did. Any repairs we need from now on I will go here first. The price is more than reasonable and what is usually a very stressful process turned out to be great.

I would recommend this company to anyone.

Mo in Oakville
Mo in Oakville

Fridge repair

My 10 yr old fridge was acting up. Glen replaced the fan and cleaned it out but that did not fix the problem. In the end I had to buy a new fridge because he was baffled, but he came a second time, at no charge, to replace the fan again and look for any other cause. I don't believe that appliances can last forever....

More about Alf Steffler Appliance Repair Ltd

Dishwasher, washer fridge, stove, dryer repair. Gas appliance repair. Installation. Used appliances for sale with 6 month warranty. Dishwasher installation.
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Clarkson?