Fresh And Clean Carpet Cleaning

Reviews for Fresh And Clean Carpet Cleaning

jtang from York
jtang from York

carpet steam cleaning

I called Fresh and Clean to steam clean my carpets that had some very old stains. I called in to book an appointment and was quoted a price and scheduled for the next day. I was given a 3 hour window, and Ravi arrived an hour after the starting time, which meant that the whole job would be finished within the designated time.

Ravi did a great job. He removed some very stubborn stains as well as numerous minor ones. I forgot to mention the inside of the closet and and he came back to do it. He was very professional and completed everything within the time estimate provided by the company.

Billing was exactly as stated. Quick, professional service that gets the job done. Ravi was great. I will call them the next time I need my carpets done.

BrianB123 from York
BrianB123 from York

Sofa Cleaning

We bought a brand new sofa and within a couple of days my baby daughter had a pee on it. The sofa was covered by warranty so please ignore the fee associated with this review. The manufacturer uses Fresh and Clean as their company of choice. I can see why. Fresh and Clean sent Ravi over to take care of the stain. He was extremely polite and professional and took care of the problem. I also appreciate their use of 'green' cleaning products. I would definitely recommend this company if you have need of a cleaner. I intend to use them again for routine cleanings going forward.

Alexa from Toronto
Alexa from Toronto

Carpet cleaning

I've been using Fresh and Clean for about 3 years and have had different cleaners every time. They have all done a good job, but Ravi was incredibly fast and efficient and very nice to deal with. I had a couple do the carpets before and they did a fab job but took over two hours. Ravi was the best so far.

Katherine B.
Katherine B.

Carpet cleaning

We used Fresh and Clean to clean our carpets for a number of years. After a major renovation with new carpeting and rugs we didn't require cleaning until now. We came home after a 10 day trip to find that our beloved Airedale whom we rescued two years ago had been traumatized by our absence and used the rec room Berber during the night several times. I called Fresh and Clean and requested an emergency cleaning. Ravi arrived a few hours later and took care of the problem. Fantastic service!

Stan Walker from Toronto
Stan Walker from Toronto

clean broadloom

Ravi and Brian arrived on time, and did an excellent job in cleaning my L shaped living/dining area and hall. I was quite satisfied with their work and will call on them again next year.

Kimberley Sopinka from Toronto
Kimberley Sopinka from Toronto

Carpet Cleaning

I have a big house and Victor and Ravi were very thorough. Excellent service and my rugs look like new. Extremely happy. This company never disappoints.

See you in 6 months!

Stacey Safran from Etobicoke
Stacey Safran from Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Carpet Cleaning

BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER - Initially I was not happy with the service the company provided. When the company asked me what happened I had no problem telling them. They contacted me several times wanting a redo and to rectify the situation. I initially could not be bothered however I finally caved in and had them redo my stairway. I was so satisfied with the results that I would now absolutely recommend them to anyone. My carpets have never looked so good and the gentleman who came to clean them was fantastic! Do not miss out on this opportunity to have them clean your rugs!

Review has 1 previous version
Elizabeth Caley from Toronto
Elizabeth Caley from Toronto

Bedroom Jute Carpet Clean

Called Fresh & Clean to spruce up a condo bedroom carpet and a few carpeted steps before renting it out. They arrived on time and did a good job. A small stubborn stain was completely gone. Carpet was damp for another 24 hours. They offered to steam 2 area rugs I had - was a bit extra but they did it on site and they look good too.

Got a call during the cleaning to upsell me with scotchguard protection and something else (i forget). I chose the scotchguard but would have been nice for that to have been asked up front when I booked the appointment.

Bryden from North York
Bryden from North York
1 review North York, ON

Office carpet cleaning

We hired Fresh and Clean Carpet Cleaning to come and clean the carpets in our office. Not only did they arrive early for our appointment, they worked quickly and efficiently. The price can't be beat and the carpets have never looked better! We will definitely be using Fresh and Clean again.

Heidi from Ajax
Heidi from Ajax
1 review Scarborough, ON

Cleaned hardwood floors

From the Customer Service rep to the staff who came to clean my floors, everyone at Fresh and Clean was very courteous and professional. I brought them in to make my floors shine for the upcoming sale of my home. I'm very happy with their work and would have them back to clean my new home.

Looking for Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing pros in York?