Vinyltek Windows

Andrew at British Pacific Properties
1 review VANCOUVER, BC

British Pacific Properties - Loyal users of Vinyltek Windows

Assisted Review

British Pacific Homes is proud of its 80 year tradition of building premium custom homes for the most discriminating buyers in West Vancouver. We have a choice of any window or door supplier, but for more than ten years we have loyally chosen Vinyltek Windows and Doors. Vinyltek consistently meets or exceeds our very high expectations for quality and service, and their products perform to the standards our luxury homes demand.

Thanks for the review Andrew, we look forward to many more projects with British Properties in the future!!!

Lavinia in New westminster
Lavinia in New westminster
1 review NEW WESTMINSTER, BC

Window replacement

I did a fair amount of searching before choosing Vinyltek and I am happy to report: I made a good choice! I am very pleased with my new beautiful and now functional windows. Their style truly compliments our heritage home and I know they are built to last a very long time. All windows operate smoothly and make the house much more comfortable (no more drafts!). Vinyltek representatives were helpful and trustworthy . The installation was professional and went smoothly.

Hi Lavinia, thanks for taking the time to add a review on our Homestars profile. Great reviews like this are invaluable for our business. Your kind words about our Vinyltek team have inspired me to share this review internally with all of my Vinyltek colleagues. Thanks again!!

Joseph at Comfort Development Ltd.
Joseph at Comfort Development Ltd.
1 review Vancouver, BC

20 Years of Working Together

Assisted Review

Comfort Development Ltd. has been using Vinyltek windows on various residential projects in the past 20 years. The quality of their product has been very good and our clients are happy with their windows as well.

In addition, Gary has been giving us exceptional service to meet our busy schedule. We will continue to work with Vinyltek in our future projects

Hi Joseph-Thanks for the great review. Your comments are greatly appreciated. We look forward to working with Comfort Developments on future projects!!

James Wise - Sage Construction
James Wise - Sage Construction
1 review Vancouver, BC

High End Custom Home Builder

I have been in the custom home and renovation business for over 35 years. The last 25 years working exclusively on the west side of Vancouver. We work in a very demanding high end market that understands the quality of every product.

Vinyltek Windows has provided their high quality windows and doors to many of our projects. When the project calls for a vinyl window we prefer to use Vinyltek. The design of the structure is superior, the attention to balance sash look, the quality of the hardware are all components that make the product user friendly and air tight. I have never had a warrantee call for any Vinyltek product we have used.

Gary Ogden has always been available and knowledgeable about all the products with great suggestions to find a solution to fit our needs. We are stronger with Vinyltek on our team of suppliers.

Thanks for the kind words James. I'll relay your kind words to Gary. Everyone at Vinyltek looks forward to working with you on your future projects.

Mike Reid - Owner, Reid Development Ltd.
Mike Reid - Owner, Reid Development Ltd.
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Vinyltek is our preferred window supplier

Vinyltek has provided windows and doors to Reid Developments for over 15 years. We continue to use their products year after year because the quality, reliability and service is exceptional. In 2010 Reid Developments Ltd used Vinyltek windows on an a multiple award winning home we built.

This just goes to show that even the most scrutinizing judges and tradespeople see the quality provided by Vinyltek. We highly recommend using Vinyltek windows on your next new build or renovation.

Thanks for the review Mike, I have had the pictures of that award winning home on the background of my computer for the last month, and I get compliments on the image daily. Great job on that project, glad to see you were recognized by the industry.

Angela Choi in Vancouver
Angela Choi in Vancouver
5 reviews Vancouver, BC

Replace new windows

vinyl tek windows are a great product! The staff are very knowledgable and provided great customer service. They are organized and kept my home very clean. I would definitely recommend them to my friends if they are doing any future renovations!

Hi Angela, thanks very much for the review. Let us know if any of your friends need help with renovations in the future.

Vince in Cloverdale
Vince in Cloverdale
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Replaced all windows in our home

The cost of the windows was a little higher than we expected but once installed they were worth every penny. The service technicians performed the changeout within the timeline told and did a great job

Hi Vince, we really appreciate your kind words. I'll make sure that I pass the message along to everyone else at the company. Let us know if you ever need anything from us in the future.

w.e. in surrey
w.e. in surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

created a larger window

vinyltek came to our home, helped us with ideas for a window and then built us a custom window for our family room. they were on time and courteous and we are now using them again for a bay window in our bedroom. we would highly recommend them.

More about Vinyltek Windows

We choose to build the highest quality windows and doors available. Certainly there are cheaper windows available, but we feel that building your home is an opportunity to choose products that will provide the best performance and protect your home for many years to come. When it comes to quality, ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Burnaby?