Window Choice

Reviews for Window Choice

Steve in Hamilton
Steve in Hamilton

Bathroom window replacement

Excellent service. We needed a cracked window replaced while doing a bathroom renovation. James went above and beyond to help us out. Answered all our questions and got us exactly the window we wanted. Would recommend and use again.

Diana C.
Diana C.

Windows and Kitchen Door

James and his team are wonderful to work with.!!!! They take a very committed interest in their client's satisfaction in a job well done. They did 4 different jobs for me, on 4 different occasions, which shows I kept coming back for their products and service.

I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY.

Thanks for well done jobs!!!!!!

Diana is one of those customers you get to build a long-term relationship with. She always had a great idea of what she was looking for in the future, and in the end we would work through the projects on a priority basis. Just a very great person to deal with! Thank you very much for the kind words.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Great Work at a Good Price

We bought an enclosure from them with our door number etched on the top. Great quality, awesome customer service from James and the installer. I spoke to around 5 different companies and am glad I went with Window Choice.

Great customer to work with. I always show their porch as example of how good they look in black. Thanks for the business!

Warranty Service

James was very nice and responsive. I called James with a door issue. The door was installed by Window Choice many years ago. The problem was resolved within 2 days. James told me that the repair is on the house. Thank you.

Hi Kim, Thank you very much for the review. As you know - we always try our best to take care of everything at our cost for customers regardless of if it's covered by warranty, or not.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Replace Windows and Door and Service

We got several quotes from different companies and found Window Choice to have a complete solution at a competitive price. The installation crew was prompt, clean, professional and accommodating.

We were pleased that Window Choice stands behind their product when several months later we called James to have a one of the windows adjusted. He immediately scheduled a service technician who promptly rectified the issue.

Most most of all, after a couple of years following the installation, a squirrel decided to chew through two of the screens. James was very gracious, went the extra mile and had the screens re-screened free of charge.

Thank you very much James and the whole team at Window Choice.

Thank you so much for mentioning the screen service. Even today we have gotten a couple screens re-meshed. We just ask that people drop them off and we can take them to the factories when we can to avoid cost for our customers.

jayg from Toronto
jayg from Toronto
8 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Great Experience All Around

Shopped around a few places for an enclosure and was lucky enough to find this company. James was very helpful and responsive - prices are good and the whole experience was positive. Jim the installer did a great job and went that extra mile. Thanks again guys!

Thanks Jay! Congrats on the new house - I really like the black choice for colour. Thanks again for the business.

Karen
Karen

4th time hiring Window Choice

We hired Window Choice once again to have bedroom and bathroom windows replaced that were from back in the 80's. Long overdue for something new. As always Ken is a pleasure to work with, the team always do a great job and the windows look fantastic. Would recommend them to anyone needing windows. Previously we have hired Window Choice to replace basement and living room windows at our old house and basement windows and a patio door at our current home.

Thank you so much Karen! I'll pass on the kind words.

Sensei in Mississauga
Sensei in Mississauga

Excellent Service and Price

Window Choice is the only Choice you need for Windows. I had 4 quotes from other companies who came in slightly higher than windows choice. James looked after all my window needs and was very accommodating. Installers - Zoran and Milan were great; very polite and respectful....cleaned up with no mess left behind. I Would 101% recommend Window Choice for all your Windows, Door Needs.

Thank you sir! As you know from our meetings I was very happy with your treatment of our installers. The new furniture you purchased looks great. Thanks so much for working from home on the one Friday so we could do a Fri/Sat install. I'm still waiting for my Dojo shirt by the way. I'm super happy with the large picture windows in the back - as I'm sure you are. Have a great summer, and I'll definitely pop by soon for a visit.

AP from Burlington
AP from Burlington
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Changed some windows and patio door

We had a few estimates and decided on Window Choice. Ken was great to deal with and even popped by on the day the windows were being changed. We love the patio doors with the built in blinds and our windows no longer have cold air coming through. Very happy with everything and we will definitely be calling them again to do the remaining windows.

Thank you so much! I will be sure to pass this on to him. Kien is great and we try are best to make things as easy as possible.

Adrian & Simona from Mississauga
Adrian & Simona from Mississauga

Replacing 4 large windows

This is the second time we have used Window Choice--James was very accommodating, as always-nice looking windows from VWD, triple pane, and we hope will last for a long time--professional installation and service from Zoran's team---they were a pleasure to work with.
Make sure you ask for the newer hardware, I think it is called Pro, with concealed handle.
Took a while for the rebate cheque to arrive from GreenON.
We are very happy with our purchase! We would recommend Window Choice to others.

Thanks Adrian! You were always very thorough and careful with your research, and at the same time I found you guys to be very up front and fair. Thanks so much for doing the leg work like coming to the office to check out the window models and hardware etc...Hopefully we'll catch up again soon.

More about Window Choice

Window Choice has a great BBB record, with an exceptional warranty and easily accessible owners. We have references in all postal codes in Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, and most of Toronto including Markham, Scarborough and Richmond Hill. We take NO deposit and install everything before payment is due.