Unique Furniture Restoration Inc.

81 Brisbane Rd,Unit 2 Toronto ON M3J
Furniture Refinish & Repair
Unique Furniture Restoration Inc.

Best of 2018 winnerBest of 2018winner

Reviews for Unique Furniture Restoration Inc.

Ian
Ian

Amazing job on table refinish

Our antique 10 foot multiple extension dining table had missing inlay, multiple chips, stains, didn't fit together very well any more, and had faded to multiple shades over the course of many years. I was skeptical that it could even be restored. The results were stunning - I could not have imagined a better outcome. Picture shows table without the two additional leaves installed; they look as good as the rest of it.

Hello Ian,
Thanks so much for your review. It was my pleasure to restore you table !!!!!

Adele
Adele

Restoration of Bombay sofa table

Cyprian did an outstanding job of stripping and refinishing my sofa table.
It looks brand new. I am beyond pleased with the final results. I highly recommend this company and if in the future I need these services again....I will not hesitate to give Cyprian a call. I will recommend him to all my family and friends.
Thank you so much Cyprian.

Thanks for your review .I am grateful for your kind words!!!

Diana in Toronto
Diana in Toronto

Bedroom Furniture

Cyprian did an amazing job refinishing my moms childhood French Provincial furniture. It is now in my little girls room and looks brand new! He work and customer service was exceptional.

Restoration of Antique Chinese Cabinet & Chairs

We purchased an antique Chinese cabinet and Chinese chairs that were coming apart. We wanted both items to be restored and re-stained to a new brown/black look. Cyprain did a fantastic job - his pricing was value for money and we couldn’t be happier... Before and after photos....

Thanks for the fantastic review greatly appreciated!!

Sandra in Toronto
Sandra in Toronto

Table refinish

We are very happy with the service and work provided. The table we had refinished looks brand new. The employees were very professional. Pick up and delivery was completed on schedule.

Fantastic ,,,,,,,,,,, Am happy that you are extremely excited about your table top !! Thanks for the great review.

Fantastic work

Uniq furniture restoration inc was AMAZING. I’ve brought 3 pieces to be restored and modernized and they blew me away with the quality of their work and the attention to details. I have recommended them to many friends. I will always bring my furniture here to be fixed or refinished.

Thanks for your review. Greatly appreciated !!!

Refinishing tabletop

They did a great job, on budget, on time, and were a pleasure to work with.

Thanks for your review greatly appreciated !!

Breakable Table

Cyprian and staff refurbished a large breakable table I had from my grandparents. He did an outstanding job and put together all the pieces firmly. They were great to deal with, very professional and completed everything in a timely manner. I would recommend Unique Furniture Restoration INC. We are extremely happy with the end product of the table.

Thanks for the great review !!

More about Unique Furniture Restoration Inc.

Unique Furniture and Restoration Inc will give new life to that old piece of furniture, we can help. Our goal is to make sure our customers are well taken care of and 100% satisfied with our work. Call us to learn more about our furniture restoration services. We have the expertise and the eye for detail needed to make your piece look brand new.