Alo Upholstery & Interiors

Reviews for Alo Upholstery & Interiors

Victoria Robinson from Old Toronto
Victoria Robinson from Old Toronto

Furniture Reupholstery

Alo Upholstery is an amazing company! We needed a love seat and vintage arm chair reupholstered and I put out a request for quotes. Alo's customer service from their initial response to the request until the pieces were delivered was outstanding. They were able to begin the work within one month of my request and stuck to the schedule they promised, delivering the finished pieces exactly four weeks after they picked them up. They followed up when decisions were needed, and pick up and delivery were within the one hour window they had provided (which in Toronto is a miracle in itself!). The quality of work is impeccable. Both pieces look remarkable, but of equal importance, they are comfortable, thanks to repairs and replacements of springs and cushions. We're thrilled!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such an amazing review and it means so much to us that your experience with us was a great one! It was a pleasure working with you.

cherryl in Toronto
cherryl in Toronto

BETTER THAN NEW

Our new chesterfield has never been as comfortable or looked as lovely as it does now. ALO is tops - from Terri's patience and expertise on helping us choose our fabric and suggesting she have the company send us some, so we could plan our throw cushion colours. To the knowledgeable, friendly pick-up and delivery father and son who customized our order and answered all of our questions. Thank you ALO, we couldn't be happier!!!

Hi Cherryl

Thank you so much for the amazing review. It was a pleasure working with you and your husband as well!

Alo Team

Heather
Heather

Amazing Craftsmanship and Service

I had six dining room chairs reupholstered, and the results were incredible. The job was completed earlier than anticipated, with affordable delivery, great customer service and a beautiful result. I would highly recommend! From start to finish.. amazing!

Devon in Toronto
Devon in Toronto

Worth the wait!

ALO Upholstery and Interiors did a marvelous job reupholstering my antique accent chair. They refinished the legs, repaired the springs, and changed the fabric. The process took about five weeks to complete. A little longer than I expected but well worth the wait! I’m totally happy with the final product. Working with Terry was an absolute pleasure. She responded quickly to my inquiry, provided a reasonable quote after reviewing photos of the chair (Note: the quoted price was the final price), and offered fabric selections to compliment the form and structure of the chair. My overall experience with ALO Upholstery was very pleasant and I recommend them to others.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

A+++ Upholstery work

Outstanding workmanship, excellent customer service and 100 percent customer satisfaction having had the 3 cushions for my couch upholstered by this company.

Thank you to Terri and Daren for their prompt service and communication.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a this great review.

Steve in Richmond hill
Steve in Richmond hill
11 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Couch Recover

The team at ALO are really great.

We had a 20+ year old couch that structurally was in good shape, the fabric was tired and dated. We found some nice material from their selections, Terri ordered it and they picked up our couch to strip the old material while the new fabric was en route. Terri contacted us on a Thursday to say the fabric was in, the following Monday it was finished!!

Darren does excellent work, and these days its very difficult to find good Upholsterers. We had one small issue with a tear in the liner on the underside of the couch. Darren came to the house and repaired it promptly. Great customer service. We have a matching Loveseat we will have done later this year. Attached pics show old Floral pattern, new Linen look. Many thanks to ALO.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a this great review. I'm so glad to your experience with us was an amazing one! :)

ka.adamchick
ka.adamchick

Great job on my chairs

Fixed up my mid century modern chairs and they look SO nice now. Really pleased with the job and communication. Lots of great fabrics to choose from too. Good experience.

It was really nice working with you.

Terri

Steph in North York
Steph in North York

Amazing bed

I had them make a floor to ceiling headboard with a bed frame and it came out stunning! They completed the job in one morning and I couldn’t be more please. The quality is amazing, measurements were perfect and it has taken my bedroom to a whole other level. They exceeded my expectations and I highly recommend!

Thank you for writing us this amazing review! It was a pleasure to work with you on this project!

ALO Team

Nlmedia from Markham
Nlmedia from Markham

Chairs like new!

My 18-year-old chairs are like new! ALO, Terri and Darren were a pleasure to work with. They picked up and dropped off my 10 chairs in a timely manner. Not just new upholstery but they also repaired and upgraded my chairs. I would highly recommend this company, and I will definitely use their services again!

Sam in Vaughan
Sam in Vaughan

New cushion covers for a sofa

We just had tailored slipcovers made for the seat and back cushions of our sofa. They did a fantastic job (and quick!) - it turned out exactly how I wanted it. We've been using Alo Upholstery for many years. They've reupholstered a sofa, 5 chairs and an ottoman for us over the years - plus a set of dining room chairs and 2 side chairs for my mother. The work has always been perfect and timely. HIGHLY recommend them!

Hi Sam

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such an amazing review. It was a pleasure working with you both.

More about Alo Upholstery & Interiors

Alo Upholstery & Interiors specializes in custom made furniture and re-upholstery including working with genuine leather, custom headboards, refinishing and antique restoration. We also do window treatments plus installation.

We carry a wide range of fabric samples from Robert Allen, Joanne Fabrics, Maxwell Fabrics, Kravets, Charlotte Fabrics and etc. in our showroom for furniture and Drapery.

*Estimates are free!*

Follow us on Instagram and Facebook to see our latest projects.

IG: alo_upholstery