AM Group Studio

Reviews for AM Group Studio

Chris Keen from Toronto
Chris Keen from Toronto

Kitchen crown moulding

Although our job was small by the company's standards we felt that our business was valued. When Sam came to measure and quote the job he was very helpful with advice that allowed me to save some money by removing the old materials and prepping the walls myself. When we called to let them know that we were ready for installation they made arrangements which worked with our time constraints. The installation of the new moulding was done quickly and cleanly and after allowing adequate drying time I was able to paint with very little additional prep needed.

Thank you very much for the kind review. It was our pleasure to make sure you were happy with our customer service

Tony from Richmond Hill
Tony from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Cast Stone Fireplace

Am Group provide exceptional service from the beginning to the completion of the work
My wife and I were pleased from the first initial consultation with the young lady at the showroom to the meeting with the owner Sam and the final installation with Ramtin was exceptional.
Not only was Sam prompt, patient and professional his prices were fair and quality of work excellent.
His installer Ramtin was also patient, courteous and ensured the installation was to our satisfaction before leaving our home.
We highly recommend anyone looking for Cast Stone fireplace to call Sam at AM Group Studio .

So pleased to be reading this, thank you very much. We hope every customer is this satisfied with our services! Thank you for your business and review.

Kostaspaschalis .
Kostaspaschalis .

Mantel

After getting a number of quotes I found AM Group to be very reasonably priced. The owner, Sam, and office manager, Chris, were very attentive to our needs and the job was completed satisfactorily and as promised. I will definitely be using them again in the future!

Thank you Kostas for your review. We always try our best to ensure our customers are happy with our products and services.
Looking forward to doing business with you in the future.
It was our pleasure to complete your project.

Roger  in Brampton
Roger in Brampton

fireplace surround & mantel

Sam & his beautifully designed cast-stone fireplace & mantel saved my flat screen TV.
The problem: The heat from a newly installed gas insert in a floor-to-ceiling brick fireplace with an inadequate mantel was endangering the brick-mounted TV.
The out-standing appearance really rejuvenated the tired, old look & improved the whole room.
Many thanks to installers Ram & Lee
for their professionalism & thorough
clean-up.

Your review is much appreciated. Thank you for your business and let us know if we can be of assistance for your next project.

stan malkiewicz from Kleinburg
stan malkiewicz from Kleinburg

fireplace and mantel

Excellent quality and service from start to finish. AM Group helped me design my fireplace and finished product exceeded my expectations. Took a great deal of care in installation. No surprises on either quality or pricing. Would highly recommend.

Thank you very much for your kind review. We are always here to help

Anna from Newmarket
Anna from Newmarket
4 reviews Newmarket, ON

Crown moulding and Fireplace

Our contractor gave us AM Group's number for our crown moulding and stone fireplace and we are so glad he did. From the first time we met Chris and Sam we knew we were dealing with a professional business. They were always very approachable and easy to contact when we had any issues or questions. The final results exceeded our expectations. The installers were all hard workers especially the crown moulding installer who installed the entire main floor and then our upper floor. He is a very hard worker and always made sure his work area was clean after the job. It looks fabulous! We couldn't be happier. We had a small issue with a mark on the fireplace and Sam/Chris did not hesitate to send someone to fix it. They are very accommodating. Once we saw how the crown looked on main floor we wanted to have upper level done and Sam didn't complain. He came and measured the area and had the installer there within a few days. We cannot thank them enough for a fabulous job. We would definitely recommend them to our family and friends. My husband is also a real estate agent and he would definitely recommend AM Group to his clients. They made our Renovation move along that much smoother with their professionalism. Hope to work with them again in the future.

Thank you for your review. The customer is always first at AM Group Studio

Christine
Christine
6 reviews Aurora, ON

Stone Fireplace Surround

Wow! My fireplace turned out exactly as I had envisioned. Sam and his team were lovely to work with - professional, accommodating, flexible and most importantly...they cared about their workmanship and the quality of the end product. I wanted a very sleek, contemporary look to surround my linear fireplace and they got it right. Thank you to Chris, Sam and especially to the installers who worked so hard. You did a fabulous job!

Thank you for your kind review. We always strive to keep our loyal customers happy with our quality products.

Seb a.
Seb a.
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Fireplace reface / custom column

Sam and his team are very professional and will provide you with the utmost satisfaction for your cast stone project. We turned our old brick fireplace into something from a magazine. Once we refaced our fireplace we had a basement post to deal with, and again turned to Sam for his expertise in custom cast stone design. Don't hesitate to stop in at AM Group Studio for your next project. A pleasure to deal with!

Jonathan from Toronto
Jonathan from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Fireplace w/Over Mantel & Plaster Crown Moulding

I'm known to be detailed oriented and excessively meticulous when it comes to everything and anything in/for my home. I do A LOT of research with contractors/suppliers before making a decision, and this one in particular took me over a year, and my search stopped from the moment I met Sam. He and his team are not only professional, kind hearted and willing do everything and anything to satisfy their customers. Sam spent hours with me and my wife, and he also gave us ideas of what would look great for our home. We first started with only doing the fireplace mantel, and because we loved his service, his great depth and knowledge of all things moulding, we decided to do our crown moulding for the entire home (including bathrooms). Providing good service up until the sale is common, but it's a different story when it comes to actual installation and the workmanship. Remember how I said I'm excessively meticulous, and I'm a neat freak. The first day when AM group entered my house, they covered everything in their path, including carpets, chairs, tables, hutches, etc. Let me tell you, doing crown moulding with plaster is a dusty/dirty job, however Sam's guys kept it so clean, and they spent days doing each room, and I didn't complain as to how long it took because I want someone working on my house to spend their time making it look beautiful. Crown moulding is not work, it's an art, and these guys are so meticulous and detailed oriented when it comes to this, and I LOVED IT! I can confidently tell you that there are other companies out there that "Do it all" or say they can do it, but I did the research and I've seen the work. You can't beat these guys, they are absolutely amazing when it comes to Fireplace and Moulding. Every guest that came to my house has told me how beautiful my fireplace and moulding looks. I even gave Sam measurement for my TV to be placed over the mantel, and Sam and his team did an amazing job and got it PERFECT. If you want proof, just look at the pictures. Both my wife and I are extremely pleased with the work, we love it, and it truly makes a huge difference. The reason why I'm giving Sam and his team at AM Group Studio this rating is because I refer to this web site whenever I look up contractors and companies, and I thought it's very important that I share my experience so that others don't have to spend a year or so looking for the right team to do these types of upgrades/work for their home. Trust me, I'm probably the most pickiest and biggest neat freak out there (I'm OCD) and if you're like me, these guys will not disappoint you. Trust me on this.

Jonathon, thank you for the kind and thorough review. It was a pleasure to work with you. Best wishes!

More about AM Group Studio

Specialize In; Design & Build, Plaster Moulding (Crown, Coffered Ceiling, Decorative), Cast-Stone Fireplace Mantels

AM Group Studio Inc. is a leading Toronto-based company providing architectural and ornamental moulding for residential and commercial purposes. We expertly cater to your vision and job demands regardless of how big or small with our personally manufactured, installed and custom-designed pieces. Our skilled and well-seasoned craftsmen who include our sculptures and installers are dedicated to providing you with first-class service. We fabricate and install plaster moulding in a vast array of styles and functionality suited for you. The visionary and creator of the company, Sorush (Sam) Misaghi, has been serving clientele with beautiful mouldings for over 25 years.

We're social here: