AM Group Studio

Reviews for AM Group Studio

Nadine in North York
Nadine in North York
1 review North York, ON

Fireplace installation, cornice and medallion plaster moulding

I was referred to Sam through a friend who had had a very positive experience working with Am Group Studio. I, too received exceptional services with my fireplace and cornice moulding installation. The work was completed professionally, clean and precise. The company workers were very approachable and they addressed all of our concerns making sure we were completely happy with the project every step of the way. A great experience overall. Their work added immense beauty to our home!

Chris Wong in North York
Chris Wong in North York
1 review ,

Kitchen, Living room Renovation, Fireplace

This is the second project that I have done with AM Group Studio and Sam. From his trims, crown moulding and fireplaces I have never experienced such quality, friendliness, cleanliness, and trustworthiness in a company before. Their showroom where you can browse thru samples of decorative mouldings and Sam's unique vision and design helped me see what I was getting. Their invaluable decorating advice was much appreciated and when complete exceeded expectations. From the service before I didn't hesitate to put in one of AM Groups one of a kind fireplace designs. I was not disappointed, from the floor to the ceiling you are left in awe. I would recommend AM Group Studio to anyone and have.

More about AM Group Studio

Specialize In; Design & Build, Plaster Moulding (Crown, Coffered Ceiling, Decorative), Cast-Stone Fireplace Mantels

AM Group Studio Inc. is a leading Toronto-based company providing architectural and ornamental moulding for residential and commercial purposes. We expertly cater to your vision and job demands regardless of how big or small with our personally manufactured, installed and custom-designed pieces. Our skilled and well-seasoned craftsmen who include our sculptures and installers are dedicated to providing you with first-class service. We fabricate and install plaster moulding in a vast array of styles and functionality suited for you. The visionary and creator of the company, Sorush (Sam) Misaghi, has been serving clientele with beautiful mouldings for over 25 years.

We're social here:

General Contractors, Trim and Moldings, and Fireplace Mantels
Manufacturing and Installation of Cast-stone Fireplace Mantels and Decorative Plaster Moulding (cornice, column, niche, coffered ceilings, etc.).
1) Manufacture & Install: - Custom Plaster Moulding - Coffered & Waffled Ceilings - Domed Ceilings - Decorative Plaster Moulding 2) Manufacture & Install: - Custom Cast Stone Fireplace Mantels 3) Sell & Carry Electric & Gas Fireplaces 4) Design & Build: - Fireplace Mantel & Built-Ins - Interior Renovations - Provide Design consultation & 3D modelling - Inquire with us today!
Continental Heat Dimplex DaVinci Travis Industries Kingsman Kozy Heat Delta Heat Twin Eagles
- Contemporary - Modern - Transitional
Design & Build General Contractor Cast Stone Fireplace Mantels Plaster Moulding (Crown Moulding, Coffered or Waffle Ceilings, Domed Ceilings, Decorative Moulding, Columns & Friezes etc)
2008
Cash, Cheque, Visa, Mastercard, Amercian Express, Debit.