Ton Furniture

We serve the whole GTA Free Delivery ON

Ton Furniture

Best of 2021 winner 10 timesBest of 2021winner 10 times

Reviews for Ton Furniture

THE source for mattresses in Toronto

Got the Monaco, it's a fantastic mattress. The whole family is now on mattresses from these guys. Great service and a low-pressure sales experience. First and only stop fir mattresses.

Thank you so much for your kind review and for your business.
We try our best to provide a top professional and friendly service.

Enjoy your new mattress and sleep well! ;)

King size mattress

When we mentioned to my father-in-law that we needed a new mattress, he recommended Andy, and I am so glad he did! Andy was so knowledgeable and personable with our shopping experience. He led us through the different options and materials, the benefits and the cons, and we ultimately chose the same mattress that my in-laws have (which still feels great 5 years later!). It also feels wonderful supporting a local business - the factory is literally in the same building as the show room, we got to poke our heads in and see, very cool! He was able to provide such a great price considering the materials and that it was a king size mattress. Delivery went smoothly too. No complaints, we will be repeat customers for sure! Thank you, Andy!

Thank you very mu h for your nice 10stars review!

I was happy to assist you during your mattress shopping process. Thank you for trusting TonFurniture.

Enjoy your new natural latex mattress for many many years to come.

Sleep Well! :)

David in Oakville
David in Oakville

Perfect Mattress!

Purchased a DreamStar Omega Latex. Andy was incredible. Amazing responsiveness, knowledge, and service, right down to the delivery. I have a couple family members looking for mattresses and will be sending them Andy’s way!

Thank you David for buying from us!and for your nice review
Omega Latex is a great model, one of the bestsellers.

Enjoy your new mattress!

Andy,

Paul D
Paul D

5* deal during pandemic

Our years old mattress was not great anymore, so we decided to look for a replacement. Started browsing sides, many different brands popped up immediately. Andy at Ton Furniture was there just one phone call away - smooth deal. He is very knowledgeable, Andy explained everything from material used to how it is made - and it is locally made! which is a big deal for us. Ordered their firm queen with spring box.
All discussed & promised was delivered within couple of days from order to having mattress home with AAAAA experience.
Highly recommended.

Thank you Paul for your nice review!

We try our best to provide:
Top-friendly service
Professional/knowledgable guide during the shopping process
Best possible price
And much more! ;)

Glad you like your new natural mattress.

Sleep well!

TonFurniture team

Joyce in Toronto
Joyce in Toronto

Best quality and amazing customer service

We wanted to replace our first mattress purchased from Ton Furniture (Ortho Supreme) after a great 10 years, and my first thought was to contact Andy to book an appointment to buy another mattress from their showroom and factory. Andy is super responsive by text or phone, personable, and didn’t try to upsell you since the mattress quality honestly sells themselves. We bought the Omega Latex this time and Andy personally delivered it to us in Etobicoke at the date and time of our choosing. Since our first mattress we’ve recommended family and friends to also buy from them and I’m so happy that the quality and customer service hasn’t changed in these last 10 years!

Thank you guys for coming back to us for the new mattress purchase as well as for your kind review.

We are always happy to see our returning customers.

Enjoy your new natural mattress and SleepWell! ;)

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Mattress

Have been buying mattresses from this company for several years. Quality, and service never fails! The pricing is reasonable and the quality is superior and consistent. ! Andy is always a pleasure to deal with, he’s efficient, friendly and so helpful!

Thank you for your kind review.
We are glad to see happy customers!

Enjoy your new mattress and sleep well! ;)

Looking for good service in North York
Looking for good service in North York

Great service, high quality mattress, great prices

I had done hours of research on mattresses getting more and more conflicting reviews. So glad I was referred to Andy. He patiently answered all my text questions and suggested I come in and see for myslef. So glad I took his advice. I bought a fantastic mattress. I have a long history of back problems and it’s the first time in 10 years that I got up in the morning with no pain. I highly recommend Ton Furniture. You can’t go wrong

Thank you very much for your kind review.
We are happy you sleep well on your new mattress.

Thank you for choosing TonFurniture!

Queen Hilton Mattress

I ordered a Queen Hilton mattress with a 7” Boxspring and it’s beautiful and very comfortable. This whole process has been amazing from beginning to end. I called Andy to book an appointment and he met with me the next morning, showed me the actual factory, and answered any questions I had. Knows his stuff, but his customer service was outstanding. Very patient, awesome guy. Thank you!

Hilton is a great model and now its on biggest sale.

We are always happy to see our clients enjoy their new mattresses.
Thank you again for shopping at TONFurniture.

Sleep Well ;)

ac7740
ac7740

A++ Mattress purchase during COVID

My partner and I made our first joint purchase for a mattress during COVID. Andy at Ton Furniture helped us out every step of the way and even delivered the mattress to us! He is super knowledgeable, patient, and completely transparent — which is rare to find in the mattress industry. Ton Furniture customer service was beyond what we were expecting during COVID. I can happily report 6 months later that the mattress is in EXCELLENT shape, we’ve never slept better! We are very happy to have shopped local and to have such a high quality mattress from such a great place.

Thanks so much Andy & Ton Furniture!

Thank you very much for your nice review.
We are always happy to see that our clients are satisfied with our service and products.

It was a pleasure meeting you.

Sleep well!

product

We bought a new natural king mattress through Ton Furniture .
I couldn’t be happier with my experience. Good value for money and top service. I can reccomend these guys to anyone. Very professional service. I was also surprised to get a free same day delivery! I won't go shopping from big name stores anymore.

Thank you for your kind review.
We are happy that you like your new natural latex mattress.

Sleep well! ;)

More about Ton Furniture

6 Times Winner - THE BEST MATTRESS STORE IN TORONTO - BEST OF HOMESTARS AWARD WINNER - THANK YOU! :)

WE HAVE THE LOWEST PRICE ON TOP QUALITY MATTRESSES AND THE BEST SERVICE

Its simple, we sell Top Quality Mattresses for Less, directly from the Factory.
WE ARE THE MATTRESS SPECIALISTS! Professional - No pushy service, no upselling, friendly service, best
industry knowledge.

Best Quality. Best Service. Best Price. Buy a top quality mattress from the mattress specialists!

As we are an online store, we offer lower price thanks to no retail fees or fancy showrooms (overhead costs). You save 40-60% compare to any retail sale!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can always come and see mattresses before buying in our warehouse (please contact us for appointment).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We provide FREE DELIVERY IN GTA! Same day delivery or delivery out of GTA available as well. Anytime you wish, we will deliver it directly to your room and will help you with set up.

>>>>> Local pick up is also available! <<<<<

We sell all types of mattresses: euro top, tight top, orthopedic, all natural, hypo-allergenic, talalay latex, memory foam, BIO soy bean foam, coil free, pocket coil, baby crib mattresses, custom sized mattresses and more. All TOP QUALITY and Made in Canada.

All mattresses are under the FULL manufacturer warranty.

TonFurniture.com