Ashton Service Group

Lilian Wang from Delta
Lilian Wang from Delta
1 review Delta, BC

Furnace

Jeff came to my house for furnace maintenance in September. He did a really good job! He did a very thorough job inspecting it and his superb customer service made me want to recommend him and his company to all my friends. I am very happy with HomeStars.

Hello Lilian,

Thank you for your review. We are happy that Jeff did a great job servicing your furnace and are happy with his customer service. He is one of our best technicians. Feel free to contact us should you ever need our services in the future.

Ian and Rose Finlay from Richmond
Ian and Rose Finlay from Richmond
4 reviews Richmond, BC

re-ignite gas furnace

Tom was very efficient and courteous. We cannot recommend Ashton
Services. To date all the service personnel who have done work for us have done an excellent job and we highly recommend Ashton Services to all our friends.

Thank you for your kind review of Tom. We are glad he was able to help get your furnace up and running again!

Dustin Spratt from Surrey
Dustin Spratt from Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Kitchen Reno

I was very pleased with the work I had done for my reno by Ashton Service Group. Sean was fantastic and did a great job with the plumbing work we needed. I would definitely recommend this company and especially Sean for any plumbing needs.

Thank you Dustin for taking the time to write a review for Sean. We are happy that you were pleased with the plumbing work Sean did for you.
Cheers!

Sunny from Vancouver
Sunny from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Commercial AC Unit

Our AC stopped working in our commercial space. As my colleagues and I are not mechanically inclined, we called Ashton because it was recommended by a friend. They have emergency service staff available all the time. Within an hour someone arrived and fixed our AC within 2 hours. We were glad they put us back in business. Thank you.

Hello Sunny,

Glad that we were able to help you repair your air conditioner and have it up and running again for you and minimize the downtime you were without the cool air.

Thank you for the kind words.

Mrs. Campbell from Richmond
Mrs. Campbell from Richmond
1 review Surrey, BC

Fixed Leaky Pipes

Assisted Review

Excellent service, technician arrived on time and cleaned up after himself when done. Explained the work clearly and gave me a price beforehand and was the price I paid afterwards. Service was more than we asked for considering the circumstance of a leaky kitchen pipe and wet floor.

Thank you Ms. Campbell for writing this review for us. We are pleased that the technician was able to repair your leak. Please let us know the name of the technician who helped you out.

tez in Vancouver
tez in Vancouver
6 reviews Vancouver, BC

Plumbing

Didn't wear protective footwear while in the house (as stated in website), so made a bit of a mess once inside. Fairly pricey as they charge per job, no matter the length of time. My job was straight forward (less than an hour), but still cost $400.

Hello Tez,

I am sorry your visit did not meet your expectations. Would you mind emailing me and letting me know the name of the technician that came to your home as they are suppose to wear protective footwear.

Heather from Richmond
Heather from Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Leaking pipe and hot water tank replacement

I was very impressed by the professionalism of Ashton Service Group. Both technicians, Paul and Jeff, that we had out on 2 separate occasions were very courteous, efficient, and knowledgeable in their trade. We will be confidently recommending Ashton Service Group to neighbours and friends. We also highly commend both staff and owners for their demonstrated volunteer commitment to our community.

Thank you Heather for your review of both Jeff and Paul. We are glad that Ashton was able to replace your hot water tank and repair the leak. We will certainly let Jeff and Paul know you took the time to write a review.
It is appreciated.

Dana Smith from Steveston
Dana Smith from Steveston

Washer wasn't draining

Clothes washer wasn't draining, called Ashton and they sent a technician out right away. He checked the drain pipe, ran water through it, and checked washer drain, but the problem was with the washer itself. It was a used one and there was a crack in the wash tub. Mark was personable, knew exactly what he had to do, and did everything he could to check to see that the drain pipe was working properly. This is our second visit from Ashton, we had them install bathroom sink taps, and it was also done quickly and properly. Have not had any problems with any of the work Ashton has performed. Will always call them, when we need their services.

Thank you Dana for your review for Mark and Ashton Service Group. We are glad that Mark left you with a great impression. He really is personable and thorough.
We appreciate your business and hope we can continue to wow you with our service.

Maureen Otway from Richmond
Maureen Otway from Richmond

drains not draining

Jason came to see what was the problem. He looked at the kitchen and bathroom sinks, and said they need cleaning. So he did and now all in ok. I even got a thanks you card after!

Hello Maureen,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review for Jason. We are pleased that your sinks have been clean and everything is draining okay.
Have a great weekend.

eugene from Richmond
eugene from Richmond

Furnace

Call Ashton to see why my furnace wasn't starting up and as I guessed the motor was on it's last legs. Service guy estimated $650 or $550 if I purchased their stupid service plan. This estimate had no breakdown of the labour and material (new motor). I protested slightly and said it shouldn't take more than an hour to replace this motor. He said he change a motor recently and took him 3 hours, haha! Was charged the $82 dispatch and visit fee.

I had a friend (who has a gas ticket) replace the motor (cost <$100) and less than 1 hour of his time.

I was told Ashton charges a flat fee to change furnace motors. Okay that's fine, but for $650, there's a lot of profit to be made for a $100 motor. I suggest homeowners shop around before parting with such large amount of money. I'm sure other furnace repair guys (eg independent business owners) would charge much less. Even if you had another service guy show up and have to pay their service fee, it pays to shop around. I understand businesses need to make a profit but this was a rip off.

Hi Eugene,

we are sorry you were not satisfied with your experience with Ashton Service Group. Please contact us at 604-275-0455. We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service and integrity.

More about Ashton Service Group

Ashton Service Group has been in business for 29 years and has earned an excellent reputation for our 100% customer satisfaction by doing it right the first time every time.
Ashton Service Group's hand-picked team members are dedicated professionals who share the company's vision for excellence. We only have licensed and certified technicians and registered apprentices.
We can help you with your plumbing, heating or cooling needs for your home. We proudly service Metro Vancouver from our office in Richmond BC.

Drain Services, Heating & Air Conditioning, Kitchen Planning & Renovation, Plumbing, Solar Panels, and Solar Water Heating
We are not a wholesaler or retailer of parts or materials. We are a service company that can supply and install the brands you want or make recommendations on what product would best fit your needs. We do not offer duct cleaning or service fireplaces.
Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning, Gas, Drain Cleaning, Trenchless, Pipe Bursting, Air filtration and Ventilation, Tankless Water Heaters, Furnaces, Boilers, Heat Pumps, Air Conditoners, Mini Splits and Ductless Splits etc.
We can supply, install and repair almost any brand. Please see our website for details at www.ashtonservicegroup.com or call our office for more information at 604-283-2383.
Ashton Service Group services and installs a lot of furnaces, boilers, tankless hot water heaters and heat pumps. We also now are installing more air conditioners such as Mr. Slims, ductless split and mini splits as customers are requesting them more and our summer weather is getting hotter.
1987
N/A
Cash, Cheque, Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Financing
All cities in Metro Vancouver
PAMA, IREM, LandLordsBC, Richmond Chamber of Commerce, White Rock Chamber of Commerce, ComplyWorks,
One year Ashton Service Group labour warranty