Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs

Reviews for Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs

khphunter
khphunter

Repair Gas Fireplace

This is the third time Imran has attended my needs to make my old gas fireplace working as it should be. Again, Imran, came when he said he was going to, explained his diagnosis, and upon approval to go ahead, basically rebuilt my gas fire place insert to better than new condition.
It is such a pleasure to meet such a pleasant, and knowledgeable guy, who not only treats your home like his own, but takes special care that when he is done, you won't know he was ever there except the fireplace is working perfectly. I highly recommend Imran's service. I call him a Wizard for his personality and his expertise. Call him, you wont be disappointed.

Hi Mr. Ken, Thank you for taking the time to write me a review even though with your busy schedule. Thanks God, I was able to diagnosed, repair the gas fireplace and make it like new again. As my loyal customer, God willing I will never let you down. Wish you all the best. May God Almighty bless you and all of us.

ciara in Toronto
ciara in Toronto

Imran is easily the best in the business

Imran has been servicing my gas fireplace for years, and he continues to offer a best in class service. He is extremely professional, knowledgeable and goes above and beyond to get the job done.
Not only do I feel he is the best service person in the business, but I always look forward to his visits as we have become friends over the years. That says alot about Imran!

Hi Ciara, Thank you for taking he time to write me a review even though with your busy schedule. As always, it is a pleasure for me to come service your gas fireplace. As you mentioned above we became friends and it's true indeed, the person you meet along the way makes a big difference in your life. As most of my customers are loyal to me and they become part of my family , never let them down and be there for them when I am needed. Wish you all the best. May Almighty God showers his endless blessings upon all of us.

Nadia
Nadia

Gas Fireplace repair & cleaning

Long story short, it turn out our newer fireplace was never installed correctly to begin with. We moved into the home less then a year ago and have had issues with the fireplace since day one. Luckily Imran came in and literally put it back together correctly. The motherboard was fried, which he replaced. Sad reality is the fireplace was unsafe until Imran came in and set things right. Professional, polite, knowledgeable and highly skilled. Cant thank him enough for all his amazing work.

Hi Nadia, Thank you for taking the time to write me a review and happy with my services. God Willing, I will be here to serve you at any time my services will be required. At Gas fireplace services and Repairs our goal is to meet or exceed customers expectation. Make sure their fireplaces is safe and good working condition. Wish you and your family all the best. May Almighty God showers his endless blessings upon all of us.

Gas fireplace cleaning and service

I couldnt recommend Gas Fireplace Services and Repairs. Our fireplace is now fixed as it should have operated in the first place but didnt due to a lazy contractor. The service was on time, thorough and to exceptional standards. I will be hiring annually moving forward!

Hi Susan, Thank you for taking the time to write me a review and happy with the outcome of your fireplace. God willing, I will be here to assist you at any time my services will be required. Wish you and your family all the best. May Almighty God showers us with his endless blessings.

Joyce in Toronto
Joyce in Toronto

Excellent Fireplace Repair & Service

Imram came two times to work on two different fireplaces. He did an excellent job on both fireplaces and corrected hazardous mistakes made by a former service provider. I would highly recommend Imran to anyone who wants excellent and honest repair services done.

Hi Ma'am, Thank you for taking the time to write me a review for the job done to your fireplaces. God willing, I will be here to provide you the best and honest services available in today's Market. Thanks God, I was able to diagnosed the problem left behind from the previous contractor and able to fix it rather than replacing the entire fireplace. Now your fireplace is safe and good working condition. Wish you all the best. May Almighty God bless us all

Amy
Amy

Gas Fireplace repair

Imran is a consummate professional and we would highly recommend him for any gas fireplace repair or service. He responded promptly and arrived on time. He meticulously cleaned up the work space when he was finished his work.
We had an aging non working 2 sided see through gas fireplace. He replaced the sensor, cleaned everything including both sides of both glass pieces, the logs, the manifold, brick sides and lay down new crystals. The fireplace now works perfectly and looks better than new! Clean, sparkling and WARM!

Hi Amy, Thank you for taking the time to write me a review and happy with my services. Thanks God, for giving you the ability to look for a second opinion instead of replacing the fireplace. I am glad, I was able to repair the fireplace and making it looks new again. Wish you and your husband all the best. May Almighty God Bless us all.

Gamila in Markham
Gamila in Markham

Our fireplace looks brand new!

All I can say is WOW! Imran did an incredible job cleaning my fireplace and making it look brand new! I moved into my new house and noticed that my gas fireplace was very dirty. Imran cleaned the entire thing and it looks even better than I imagined. He was very knowledgable and he really took the time to ensure that everything was done correctly. Would 100% recommend Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs to anyone looking for a reputable company

Hi Gamila, Thank you for taking the time to write me a review and pleased with my services. God Willing, I will be here to assist you at any time my services will be needed. As promised, I will do your parent's fireplace as soon as I get an opportunity. Wish you and your family all the best. May Almighty God showers his endless blessings upon all of us.

Brian
Brian

Gas fireplace repair & cleaning

Imran was able to fix my fireplace by clearing out spider webs and offered me a solution ahead to put in on daily for two minutes even when not using it. The transformation from before and after was incredible! The flames are so much higher and aesthetically pleasing to view. Imran rearranged the logs, replaced my garbage filler with beautiful crystals that he did not even charge me for! Talk about overdelivering! Imran is her nicest man who truly cares for his customers and went way beyond my expectations. Needless to say Imran will be a back next year and beyond and would unequivocally recommend to anybody.

Hi Brian, Thank you for taking the time to write me a review and happy with services provided to your fireplace. God willing, I will be here to serve you at any time your fireplace will require assistance. Wish you and your family all the best. May Almighty God bless us all.

Like New
Like New

Gas Fireplace

I would highly recommend anyone that needs service done on a gas fireplace to call for Imran. Imran was so knowledgeable, courteous and went above and beyond to completely rejuvenate our fireplace. It looks better today than it did when originally installed by someone else.
Thank you again Imran. Jeanne & Chris

Hi Jeanne, Thank you for taking the time to write me a review and happy with the outcome of the fireplace repairs, and services. Thanks God, I was able to repairs and brought back to life of your gas fireplace which looks like new. Wish you and your husband all the best. May Almighty God showers his endless blessings upon all of us.

Unbelievable Service

I cannot say enough about the professionalism and integrity of Imran! He was responsive, communicative and punctual. He arrived when he said he would quickly diagnosed my issue and solved it! He left my fireplace looking great and so much better than he found it.

I look forward to seeing Imran again and would highly recommend him to anyone and for any job large or small.

Dear valued customer, Thank you for taking the time to write me a review and happy with services provided to you. God willing, I will be here to assist you at any time your fireplace will need attention. Wish you and your family all the best. May God Almighty bless us all.

More about Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs

Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs provides professional and quality services, great products and amazing prices! Look no further for the best gas fireplace services, repairs, installations and sales. Our goal is customer satisfaction; meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
Hire a TSSA licensed technician with over 25 years experience in the fireplace and natural gas industries.

Some services we provide are: cleaning, restoring, repairing and servicing Natural Gas and Propane Fireplaces. We also do gas line installations for BBQs and Cooking Ranges.