Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs

Reviews for Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs

Patrick Bowman from Toronto
Patrick Bowman from Toronto

Fast, knowledgeable, courteous

Our house has three gas fireplaces - apparently the previous really liked them! Imran has come out a few times over the last eight years to replace valves, sensors, and remote controls. He is meticulous, carefully laying out a large blanket and precisely placing the cement logs and grate on it before starting to work, then carefully reversing the process and vacuuming up anything that has escaped afterwards. He is courteous and professional. We would hire him again.

Thank you for taking the time to write me a review Mr. Bowman. I apologize that my response to your review is a bit late as I am currently looking after my mother overseas. God willing, I will keep striving to make my customers happy and thank you for always considering Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs when you needed your fireplace looked after. May Almighty God showers his endless blessings upon all of us.

Judie Thom in Kitchener
Judie Thom in Kitchener

Fireplace Cleaning & Repair

Absolutely pleased with the fireplace cleaning and repair service that Imran provided. Our gas fireplace is now safely operable and looks beautiful. Imran took the time to ensure all our concerns were addressed. Where we thought we might have to replace our existing fireplace, Imran assured us we did not. As a result, he saved us a significant amount of money. It was wonderful to work with such a professional and will schedule him to comeback to service our fireplace in the future.

Hi Judie,

Thank you for taking the time to write me a review and I’m happy that you are pleased with my services and the way your fireplace now looks. God willing, I will be here to service your fireplace when needed in the future as well. I wish you and your family all the best. May Almighty God bless us all.

Wally
Wally

Amazing service - quick response and quality work

Our gas fireplace was over 12 years and the gas unit needed to be replaced.
Imran responded promptly and was very professional, helpful and personable. He made recommendations on what to replace, and provided the price.
He did excellent work - carefully cleaning the entire fireplace, painting the inside and ensuring the new unit worked well.
Excellent work - I highly recommend Imran!

Hi Mr. Wally, Thank you for taking the time to write me a review and happy with services provided to you to replace your open fire log set. God willing, I will be here to serve you at any time your fireplace will require assistance. Hope you and your family are enjoying the warmth of your new fireplace. Wish you and your family all the best. May God Almighty showers his endless blessings upon all of us and make peace amongst all humanity.

The Hartley’s
The Hartley’s

Excellent customer service and repair

During the pandemic our fireplace smelled like gas. Gas company came and turned it off. Finally we’ve had the opportunity to have it fixed and found Imran and Homestars with excellent reviews. We contacted him to find out he had minor surgical procedure and would need to see in the New Year. I don’t think he thought we would call him back but we did. His reviews were so good we had a feeling he would be able to do the job without replacing the entire unit. He came all the way from Mississauga to our home near Pickering and in the same day diagnosed the problem and fixed it. The fireplace has never looked so good and works so well. He truly went above and beyond for us and was so kind throughout the service. We highly recommend Imran. Thank you again for helping us and for your kindness. All the best - The Hartley’s

Hi Everyone, Thank you for taking the time to write me a review, and happy with services provided to your gas fireplace. I always thanks God, for sending me very good customers who are willing to wait for over months to get their fireplace service and repair. God willing, I will be here to serve you at any time your fireplace will require attention. I promise that , I will make time for you guys even though I do not cover that area. Wish you all all the best. May Almighty God, showers his endless blessings upon all of us.

Tony
Tony

Best service Ever

IMRAN did a phenomenal job. My gas fireplace looks better than brand new. It never looked so good. IMRAN took his time and gave us options on how to beautiful our unit. I recommend this company 110%.

Hi Tony, Thank you for taking to write me and posting the before and after pictures for your gas fireplace with mercury sensor and old style valve. Thanks God, I was able to disassemble entire unit, sanding, repainting and reassemble entire unit with all new valve, ignitor, and sensors to bring it to life again, instead of replacing it which would have cost you so much more. Wish you and your family all the best. May God Almighty protect and bless us all.

Candace Jacobs from North York
Candace Jacobs from North York

Excellent and professional service!!

We've been needing our gas fireplaces serviced for several years, and with the pandemic/lockdown, we had put it off for too long. One fireplace no longer turned on, and we wanted to enjoy them over the coming winter. So I turned to Homestars to determine who to call.

I called two places, but decided on Imran at Gas Fireplace Services because I liked that he was a one-man company and not a big firm, which I felt meant he would likely care about his work.

Turns out: I was right. Imran is very meticulous, friendly, reliable and provides truly excellent service. He fixed our non-functioning fireplace, cleaned up the rocks (even laying down fresh sand) and relaid the logs - it really looks beautiful and brand new. I was very pleased with the work and we will definitely call him for yearly service. Highly recommend without reservation.

Hi Candace, Thank you for taking the time to write me a review. God willing, I will keep striving to make my customers happy by providing them the best services in today's market. Wish you and your family all the best for the holidays season. May Almighty God, showers his endless blessings upon all of us.

Jenn from Toronto
Jenn from Toronto

Fireplace before and after photos speak for themselves

Highly recommend Imran from Gas Fireplace Service if you need to get your fireplace repaired. My pilot light had gone out and the whole thing was corroded and dirty. The photos speak for themselves, but the after picture still doesn't do it justice. All the corroded parts were replaced, new sensors installed, everything that was gray is now 4 coats of matte black, cobwebs and dust are gone from even the stones. The thing not only looks great, but it NOW WORKS! I HAVE FIRE!
Imran is trustworthy, kind and it's obvious he takes pride in his work. I couldn't be more happy and cozy sitting here by the fire. Imran, you are a magician, my friend. Thank you!

Hi Jenn, Thank you for taking the time to write me a review and happy with the outcome of your fireplace repairs, Thanks God, I was able to fix and make your fireplace work and look new again. Wish you and your family all the best. May Almighty God protect us all from all calamities and bless us all.

ralsunbike in Mississauga
ralsunbike in Mississauga

Two gas fireplaces repaired; great job!

Both of our gas fireplaces are about 20 years old and we did a poor job of maintaining them, so they both stopped working. We called Imran and he was very prompt in setting up a service call to give us estimates. He was also very quick in setting up a day for the service jobs. Fixed both up and set up the bedroom one with a remote control. The other fireplace was in very bad shape but Imran worked very hard to save it from being scrapped. Imran did an excellent job and now both fireplaces are like new. He also gave us some tips on how to ensure that they continue to work well. Imran is very professional , courteous and efficient. Excellent service and highly recommended. We will be calling Imran for yearly maintenance checks from now on!

Hi Ma'am, Thank you for taking the time to write me a review and happy with services provided to your gas fireplaces. Thanks God, I was able to clean, repairs, sanding and painting of the fireplace to make it brand new again. At Gas Fireplace Services and Repairs our goal is customers satisfaction, meeting or exceeding customers expectation. Hope you and your husband are enjoying the warmth and beauty of you fireplaces. Wish you and your family all the best for the holiday season. May Almighty God showers his endless blessings upon all of us.

D in Toronto
D in Toronto

Gas fireplace service call

Our existing gas fireplace wasn’t working properly. Fortunately, we called Imran. He did a thorough job cleaning the unit and replaced the remote and receiver. Imran took the time to answer our questions and explained the different features to us. Our fireplace is now working perfectly and looks better than before. We can’t wait to spend evenings by the fire this winter. Thank you Imran!

Hi David, Thank you for taking the time to write me a review and happy with services provided to your Gas Fireplace. God willing, I will be here to assist you at any time my services will be required. Wish you and Michael all the best. May Almighty God bless us all.

John
John

Consultation, cleaning and resuscitation of an old gas fireplace

Our fireplace had not been usable for years. We were told it needed to be completely replaced — at an eye-watering cost. Imran arrived in good time, with all his tools, disassembled the fireplace, inspected and cleaned every part, and left it in perfect working order. I value highly the information/advice which Imran shared, and I value making a new friend of this extraordinary human being.

Hi Mr. John, Thank you for taking the time to write me a review. Thanks God, I was able to fix it instead of replacing it which would have cost you lots of money. The older fireplaces are well built with heavier gage material with some repairs and paint job they become new again and ready to use for longer time again. God willing, I will be here to assist you at any time my services will be required. Wish you and your family all the best. May Almighty God showers his endless blessings upon all of us.

More about Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs

Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs provides professional and quality services, great products and amazing prices! Look no further for the best gas fireplace services, repairs, installations and sales. Our goal is customer satisfaction; meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
Hire a TSSA licensed technician with over 25 years experience in the fireplace and natural gas industries.

Some services we provide are: cleaning, restoring, repairing and servicing Natural Gas and Propane Fireplaces. We also do gas line installations for BBQs and Cooking Ranges.