Mersey Heating And Air Conditioning

Mathew from Richmond Hill
Mathew from Richmond Hill
9 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Annual Furnace Maintainance

Nick was very professional and courteous. He did his job very efficiently and explained what he was doing and made sure all my questions were answered before leaving. I would definitely recommend Mersey Heating for all ac and furnace needs! The price paid was for annual maintenance which includes AC.

ccaprio
ccaprio

Diagnose issue with furnace

Furnace was making a weird sound, so I was searching for someone to fix. I will be honest their ad popped up. I went to their site and read reviews and they seemed good. There is no many choices you could take days finding someone and reading reviews.

They dispatched the same day. John and an apprentice showed up. Very friendly and professional and HONEST.
Told me what was wrong, with a suggestion I may want to look at a new furnace BUT he would have the office call me with a quote to fix. So I could make an informed decision
He even took the time to explain and answer some questions on my tankless water heater (which this company did not install)

Bottom line he was honest, ON TIME, friendly and I felt reassured my problem was not critical or presenting a danger

deathmetal11111 in Toronto
deathmetal11111 in Toronto

Annual Furnace Checkup

I use Mersey for my annual furnace checkup. Sam did an excellent job as I expect from Mersey and also made some adjustments to the furnace to improve its performance.

Great company

Contacted the company this morning to get the furnace looked at - it suddenly stopped working around midnight last night. They did me a big favour by not only getting a technician a few hours after I called, but also an hour ahead of the scheduled appointment!

Miguel, our tech for today, was very helpful and insightful about what issues were apparent with the furnace and thermostat and replaced what was broken asap. Would definitely recommend this place again for anyone in the Scarborough area.

Thanks again Mersey and Miguel for your quick and efficient help!

j b
j b

New furnace, air conditioner, humidifier and thermostat

Company is resolving the issues with the new furnace and have been following up. The technician was very through and has suggested that another technician look further into the lack of heat

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Furnace checkup

This service call was for an annual furnace checkup. We have used Mersey for over 35 years and have never been disappointed. Sam was on time, courteous, efficient, respected our home and explained everything he was doing to our satisfaction. He was also very personable which made the whole experience enjoyable. We would recommend Sam and Mersey to family ands friends alike.

Joy in Thornhill
Joy in Thornhill

Furnace maintenance

George is excellent. I know that he’s doing his job. He speaks well and gives advice on thermostat settings. Or comments on a good vs. better air filter. I recommend him anytime!

Replace Humidifier

The team has been exceptional in their service. The customer service team explained the options available. The technician, Zhou, completed the installation and make sure the system is working before he left.

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Serviced furnace and gas fireplace

The technician showed up shortly after calling me.
He did an excellent thorough job of cleaning both the furnace and the gas fireplace. He cleaned up totally afterwards. He was very friendly, even with the did.
I am having the ducts cleaned tomorrow. Hopefully they do as good a job as Sam did

Humidifier Install

Absolutely fantastic job. Also made recommendations for further upgrades to improve air quality in our home. Also allowed my son to assist with cleanup. Definitely would recommend to anyone that needs work.

More about Mersey Heating And Air Conditioning

It’s the Right Time to call Mersey Heating & Air Conditioning!

We've changed our look, but not our commitment to you. Mersey Heating & Air Conditioning Heating and Air Conditioning is now part of the Right Time Group of Companies and will continue to serve you as we have for years. Rest assured, we will continue our personalized customer service and honour all of our service plans, guarantees and warranties. We look forward to serving you and your home comfort systems.