Mr Swirl The Friendly Plumber

Matt W in New Westminster
Matt W in New Westminster
3 reviews New Westminster, BC

Bathroom sink unblock

Excellent service from Harminder (Happy) from Mr Swirl. Bathroom sink drain was blocked solid. Snaked it multiple times myself but could not get the block in the drain down pipe in the wall to budge. The right machine and the right plumber made all the difference. Fixed it super quickly.

Leaking pipe

Had a leaky pipe from within a wall in our furnace room. It was a statutory holiday and I was worried that we wouldn’t be able to get someone to take a look but sure enough Mr. Swirl was able to get someone here a few hours later. In the meantime, the technician gave some tips to help stop the flow of water until he arrived.

Once here, he was very thorough and explained our options. Was able to get things fixed in no time and also provided a complimentary inspection of all the other plumbing in our house. Thanks to is recommendations we will likely avoid future plumbing issues.

Office Toilet

Paid too much just for a small tube that connects to the flush. Got the jobs done but could easily fix it myself if I have time

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

toilet replacement

After a rocky start ( my fault) - I was very pleased with the service I received. Sharma was extremely courteous on the "phone and Happi did a great job. I have used Mr.Swirl on a prior occasion and will definitely use them again.

Private User reviews Port Moody, BC

sewer backup

I had a sewer backup due to roots in the outgoing line. I called Mr. Swirl and they sent out Harninder "Happy" who arrived within the time period promised. He pulled the downstairs toilet and power snaked the line outside eventually pulling out a big clump of small roots from the adjacent maple tree which cleared the line. He did a great job of working in a small space and was done in about 2 hours including a basic cleanup and reinstalling the toilet with a new seal. I feel Mr. Swirl is very lucky to have Happy on their team. The cost was higher than I expected - a flat rate of $648 for about two hours work (300/hr for 1 man and a stocked truck) plus $59 call out fee but it's been a while since I needed a plumber so I may be out of touch with current prices and to be fair the price was quoted before he started the work. Overall I was very happy with the quick response and fix...you never really appreciate your plumbing until it's broken.

clew_canuck
clew_canuck
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Sink blockage

The bathroom sink was emptying, but seemed to be slower. The last time it had been cleared was about a year and a half ago.

The 2 technicians arrived within the time frame and confirmed my suspicions. A new pop-up was installed below the sink. So far, it works really well. The sink empties in only a few seconds!

Private User reviews New Westminster, BC

Plugged main

After hours call Sunday - phoned 10-15 plumbers and finally mr swirl picked up and sent a guy out. Did a very thorough and proper job. Didn’t work without first explaining what he’s doing. He hit all the right points for solid customer service as well as getting the job done.

Hi, thank you for your review. We are so happy to hear you had such a great experience using our after-hours service. If you need any assistance in the future, don't hesitate to give us a call!

Private User reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Issues with my new dishwasher showing error codes

Great over all service, good technician with knowledge. But the company charges a dispatch fee after they've already charged you a quote fee.
$78 to come out and give a diagnosis/quote, if you say yes to the quote and request to have the problem resolved; then you are charged a new dispatch fee to have the tech do the work.
The tech was already called...why charge the customer more when the tech is already there?

Hi, thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear there is some confusion regarding the call out fee. It is $78 for the technician to come out, however, when you approve the work to be done, the call out fee is reduced to $59. There isn't another call out fee added. If you saw on your invoice two call out fees on the same visit, please give our office a call so we can rectify it for you, 604-435-4664.

More about Mr Swirl The Friendly Plumber

Since 1999, Mr. Swirl The Friendly Plumber offers fast, friendly plumbing repairs, maintenance and installation for all your plumbing and drainage needs. Our expert plumbing technicians work 24/7 throughout Vancouver and across the Lower Mainland. You can trust our expert plumbers with all your plumbing and drainage needs.

We offer fast, friendly service - when you need it - at a price that's fair. Give us a ring! Or swing by our swell website.

Drain Services and Plumbing
Residential and Commercial Plumbing and Drain Cleaning services. House Plumbing: Repair leaking sinks & faucets, broken showers & toilets, water pipes. Install new faucets, sinks, toilets & showers, water pipes. Repair: leaking pipes, clogged drains, broken garbage disposals, dishwasher pipes. Install: sinks, faucets, garbage disposals and all other kitchen plumbing fixtures. Fix & install sump pumps & water lines. Drains & Sewers: drain cleaning & repairs; fix, maintain and install septic tanks; sewer cleaning; sewer line repairs; repair and install storm drainage; perform hydro jetting & pipeline inspections. Repair and install hot water tanks and tankless water heaters. Commercial Plumbing: fix and install grease traps, garbage disposals, tank water heaters; repair, install and maintain all kitchen & bathroom plumbing needs from toilets, to sinks, to pipes.
John Wood, Giant, Toto, Thermosol, Rheem, American Standard, Delta, Moen
Mr. Swirl specializes in all Plumbing & Drain services for homes and businesses. No job is too big or too small!
1999
We accept Credit Cards & Cash Payments
No job is ever too big or too small
Your Guarantee is marked on the bottom of your invoice. Length of guarantee depends on type of work