Mr Swirl The Friendly Plumber

Mr Swirl The Friendly Plumber

Reviews for Mr Swirl The Friendly Plumber

Private User reviews Anmore, BC

Leak on Incoming side of Main Shut-Off

Excessive cost for 4 feet of 3/4 pex, ball valve and a few fittings. Service truck not stocked with these basic items and had to go pick up at distributors. Whole job 3 hours.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Change the water pressure regulator

Because my pressure regulator is in the basement. Moreover, it is a crawling basement, I need to pay two plumbers to change the pressure regulator. Also the basement is in a confined space, plumber refused to do the soldering within the basement. So the plumber use pex tube to do connection job between the half inch copper pipe to the 3/4 outlet of water pressure regulator. I think life will be much easier if the plumber just use existing copper tube and do a little soldering. Anyway he change the water pressure regulator successfully. I will recommended my friend to do plumbing through but you need to make sure your basement is not in a confined space that is defined by the plumber.

Private User reviews Richmond, BC

Slow kitchen sink drain

I had a plumber checked my slow draining kitchen sink and he said there is no problem in my unit. I called Mr. Swirl per my strata to assess the problem. I had two visits from Happy. He didnt do anything since the first plumber said no problem in my unit. He gave us two proposals and hydrojetting my unit alone will be over $500 including taxes and another proposal is hydrojetting the building drain pipes. Strata approved to do only my unit. Happy came and found out there is blockage in the drain pipes under my kitchen sink. He had to do the auger and hydrojetting as well. Between the two visits and $1000 later. The problem is resolved. Happy is very good explaining the issues.

Graham
Graham

Charges for repair

Mr. Swirl in Coquitlam will not provide a breakdown on my invoice of labor charges.

Sine posting my review Mr. Swirl has contacted me and amendements were made to ensure satisfaction to both parties. The company handled the situation in a professional manner.

Private User reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Toilet Trouble

I had an issue in the main bathroom of my condo. The handle broke and could not be reattached . Mr. Swirl had a plumber out very quickly and the handle was replaced in a few minutes. I got great service from Mr. Swirl. I would highly recommend then for all plumbing needs.

Doreen Edey from TSAWWASSEN
Doreen Edey from TSAWWASSEN
0 reviews Delta, BC

Bathroom toliet installation

Mr Swirl was quick to respond and identify the issue. They confirmed the service needed and approvals for the service. Photos were taken and sent to me to show the work done. I was very satisfied with the work done and would recommend them.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

NEW Hot Water Tank

Great service, friendly and informative.
Technician was punctual. And gave good advice and suggestions re new tank.

Private User reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Changing of kitchen fauc84

Kind, friendly and competent service person.
Am satisfied and may recommend the company to others who may need plumbing services.

kellysmitas
kellysmitas
0 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Unclogging sink

Very friendly service! The plumber also helped me with a small shower issue free of charge. ☺️

Hi Kelly, thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you experienced very friendly service; as the The Friendly Plumber, we aim for this on every job we attend :)

eglintag in Vancouver
eglintag in Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Replaced kitchen faucet and fixed valves

Experienced low water flow in kitchen faucet. Mathew replaced valves and also replaced faucet because nut is rusted and siezed up. I must say he did has a hard time removing the old one. He got it done nevertheless. Money well spent

Hi, thank you for your review. Glad to hear your experience with Matthew was a positive one replacing our seized faucet. If you have plumbing needs in the future, please don't hesitate to give us a call!

More about Mr Swirl The Friendly Plumber

Since 1999, Mr. Swirl The Friendly Plumber offers fast, friendly plumbing repairs, maintenance and installation for all your plumbing and drainage needs. Our expert plumbing technicians work 24/7 throughout Vancouver and across the Lower Mainland. You can trust our expert plumbers with all your plumbing and drainage needs.

We offer fast, friendly service - when you need it - at a price that's fair. Give us a ring! Or swing by our swell website.

Drain Services and Plumbing
Residential and Commercial Plumbing and Drain Cleaning services. House Plumbing: Repair leaking sinks & faucets, broken showers & toilets, water pipes. Install new faucets, sinks, toilets & showers, water pipes. Repair: leaking pipes, clogged drains, broken garbage disposals, dishwasher pipes. Install: sinks, faucets, garbage disposals and all other kitchen plumbing fixtures. Fix & install sump pumps & water lines. Drains & Sewers: drain cleaning & repairs; fix, maintain and install septic tanks; sewer cleaning; sewer line repairs; repair and install storm drainage; perform hydro jetting & pipeline inspections. Repair and install hot water tanks and tankless water heaters. Commercial Plumbing: fix and install grease traps, garbage disposals, tank water heaters; repair, install and maintain all kitchen & bathroom plumbing needs from toilets, to sinks, to pipes.
John Wood, Giant, Toto, Thermosol, Rheem, American Standard, Delta, Moen
Mr. Swirl specializes in all Plumbing & Drain services for homes and businesses. No job is too big or too small!
1999
We accept Credit Cards & Cash Payments
No job is ever too big or too small
Your Guarantee is marked on the bottom of your invoice. Length of guarantee depends on type of work