Mississauga ON L5V 3C5

Best of 2021 winner 16 timesBest of 2021winner 16 times

Reviews for Clearview Home & Property Inspections

in Oakville
in Oakville

Home inspection prior to renovations

Absolutely outstanding experience! Tom is very professional, he explained all pros/negatives of our new home. We chose the comprehensive package and it’s well worth it for anyone who needs to know everything about the new/ to be purchased home. Will recommend Tom Rando to all our friends, he’s extremely professional and very knowledgeable with amazing attention to detail. Our home is our biggest investment and we are lucky that Tom inspected it and provided such a detailed report. Tom saved us lots of time and money so we can prioritize our renos! Thank you, Tom!

Hi Alice, It was a real pleasure meeting you and am thrilled that you found the inspection process helpful. Thanks so much for posting a terrific review on HomeStars! We really appreciated your input and your support. This is a great way of letting people know that we provided you with excellent service. If at anytime you need any information or have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
www.cvhi.ca

Excellent Service and Professionalism!

Tom alleviated my concerns as a first-time home buyer by providing me with a thorough and excellent inspection. He explained everything step-by-step and made me feel assured that I did due diligence before closing on the home. He provided a detailed and well organized report which I can easily refer back to. He also provided thermal imaging for mould testing (extra price but with it) which offered me relief to know my home passed the test! The next time I need to do home inspection, I'm calling Tom!

Thanks so much for writing a review here on HomeStars. It's greatly appreciated. We are happy to hear you were pleased with the inspection. All the best and if you have any questions or concerns please contact us.

MK
MK

Home Inspection

Tom did a superb job. The form and content of his is report was far superior to other home inspection reports I've seen. Many home inspectors just put in anything under the sun without regard to seriousness of the problem or priority of repair. Tom is able to distinguish between what matters and what does not. He was timely, responsive and informative. I would gladly use him again.

ib
ib

Very knowledgeable and professional.

Tom takes the time to walk you through the entire house and highlights all the items he is looking for and why. He also documents it so that you can review it later and answers all questions that you may have related to the inspection. Highly recommended.

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are pleased that you found the Inspection process helpful. Contact us anytime if you have any questions.

Amanda
Amanda

Pre-Purchase Home Inspection

I highly recommend Tom and Clearview Home & Property Inspections. I am a first-time home buyer who is very unfamiliar with the home buying process. My partner and I put a conditional offer on a home we liked and were given only the weekend to schedule a home inspection. Out of the multiple companies called, Tom was the only one who was able to accommodate our last minute need. He was responsive, professional, punctual, and extremely comprehensive. Tom is a hidden gem full of expertise and knowledge. I work in public health and everything Tom said relating to environmental hazards was accurate, and I learned new things from him as well. His process was methodological; he performed one part of the home inspection on his own, and then reviewed the findings with me right after. He started with the exterior of the building, and then moved from basement to the upper floors. My initial nervousness about the inspection disappeared quickly, and there was never a moment where I was confused or lost. In the end, Tom provided a lot of excellent information that helped inform our decision as to proceed with the home or not. My father, who is a realtor, also attended the home inspection and stated that out of his 30 years in the business, Tom was hands-down the best home inspector he has ever worked with. All I have to say is thank you Tom.

Hi Amanda, Thank so much for your glowing words about your home inspection experience! We feel the key to a great home inspection is the combination of excellent knowledge/technical skills and great customer service. Thank you again and best regards.

Condo Inspection

Tom from Clearview was very professional and explained and walked myself and family through the inspection process. He was able to discover and help us understand many of the issues we had at our new condo. The associated report we got at end of the day was the cherry on top. Overall great quality and good value. I would greatly recommend his services to friends and family.

Hi Quentin, Thanks so much for writing a review. It's greatly appreciated. We are happy to hear you were pleased with our service. All the best and if you have any questions or concerns please contact us.

supreetsunil
supreetsunil

Very Thorough + Professional

Tom is nothing short of professional + thorough. Provides a detailed explanation of all items in the inspection, takes time ensure fine details are not missed. I would highly recommend him.

Hi Supreet, Thanks so much for writing such a great review here on HomeStars. It's greatly appreciated. We are happy to hear you were pleased with the inspection. All the best and if you have any questions or concerns please contact us.

Blake
Blake

Consultation

We had a bunch of concerns about our older house including one that needed more immediate attention. Instead of calling in contractors we called in Tom to give us his thoughts on our issues and we're so glad we did. He gave us different options for our problems based on our budget and recommended things we could try to do ourselves, things we shouldn't and a plan of action. The peace of mind he gave us knowing everything that's going on in our house and what to keep an eye on was worth it's weight in gold. Highly recommended.

Hi Blake, Wow, thank you so much for your kind review. We are very happy that you were satisfied with our services. Please do not hesitate to call us anytime if you have any further questions.

Excellent Proffessional Service

We had an extremely proffessional experience with Thomas. He was knowlegeble, polite and was very informative. I would highly recommend his service to anyone. The pricing was fair and it included thermal imaging. Fast, effective and friendly.

Hi Lee, thank you for your wonderful review. We are pleased that you found the Inspection process helpful. Contact us anytime if you have any questions.

amy
amy

Knowledgeable & informative inspection

I had an inspection done prior to the purchase of my first detached home. Tom was super knowledgeable and informative. He is very detailed oriented and took the time to explain each step of the process. There were many things I weren’t aware of coming from condo living. He pointed out all current and future issues. It was definitely a learning experience that I am glad I attended. I definitely feel I truly learned all the minor and major details of my new home. His report helped us present the issues to the seller. Highly recommend.

Hi Amy, thanks so much for your glowing words about your home inspection experience! We feel the key to a great home inspection is the combination of excellent knowledge/technical skills and great customer service. Thank you again and best regards.

Cleaview Home & Property Inspections

More about Clearview Home & Property Inspections

2020 Consumer Choice Award Winner for GTA in the Building Inspection Category !!

Winner of Multiple Toronto Awards including the Consumer Choice Award and BEST OF award in the Home Inspection category.

Clearview Home and Property Inspections has a proven track record for helping home buyers to make informed buying decisions. Winner of multiple Toronto Awards including the Consumer Choice award and BEST OF award in the Toronto Home Inspection category. The experience, training, equipment, and a customer first mantra has made Clearview the premier choice for Toronto home inspection needs. For a high quality home inspections at competitive rates, give Clearview a call and judge for yourself.