Green Planet Electric

Reviews for Green Planet Electric

Adam Ahmed from Toronto
Adam Ahmed from Toronto

Garage Job

My garage was not opening and Mark from Green Planet Electric did a wonderful job fixing it. He was patience and very polite; this is why whenever someone asks me to recommend an electrician, I recommend Mark.

Hello Adam,
We both found out that electricity don't like cold weather. I am glad your garage door in working again - thanks for your kind words and for your review.

Satinderpal  from Toronto
Satinderpal from Toronto

Breaker Job

My heating contractor recommended Mark from Green Planet Electric about a year ago, I used him to help me install two 20 amp circuits and some other small electrical work in my home. I was very happy with the quality of his work and his professionalism. So I decided to use him again for another electrical problem I am had with my basement. I was really surprised how he saved me money as I was given way too much estimation by some other Electrican without knowing I took one already. He is very honest and dedicated Electrican. I would recommend him again in the future and will recommend him to anyone looking for a licensed electrician.

Hello Satinderpal,
I am always looking for ways to for my clients to save some hard earned dollars, I would not hesitate to work on your projects again so please let me know how I can be of assistance in the future. Thanks for your business and your kind words.

Oliver from Toronto
Oliver from Toronto

Power restoration

I lost my power in the middle of a cold winter day and I called Mark from Green Planet Electric, he came when he said he would come although it was an emergency and he was on another job. He found the problem and fixed my power. I would recommend him to others.

Hello Oliver,
Your main breaker chose to fail in the early morning hours of the coldest day of the year... most people don't think it is essential to have a maintenance plan for their electrical installation, but I highly recommend it...otherwise you never know when this or something more serious could happen. Thankfully, we were able to fix you problem very quickly. Please let us know how we can help again in the future.
Thanks sincerely,

Joe from Toronto
Joe from Toronto

Wiring / Pot Lights

Anyone looking for a friendly, professional, and reasonably-priced electrician need look no further than Mark. I found him to be helpful, quick to respond, and the work he did was great. Plus he's a super nice guy. I highly recommend him to any homeowner needing someone reliable to come in for residential electrical services.

Hi Joe,
I always try to help my clients with any electrical problem, I am grateful to have you as a loyal customer - thank you for your kind words...I will be ready to help you again in the future.
Thanks sincerely,

jamaal peele from Mississauga
jamaal peele from Mississauga

Electrical home inspection and fixtures fixing

We were greatly concerned with the state of our electrical wiring set up in our new home. Mr. Fraser was very helpful with easing our minds. He was punctual and very helpful. He answered all of our questions and concerns and ensured that we fully understood everything before moving on. He gave us all the necessary recommendations and pricing that we might need to fix any problems that might arise in the future. He left us with a solid piece of mind. We would recommend his services to anyone in the future.

Hello Jamaal,
Thank you for calling us to verify the integrity of your electrical installation. You did the right thing for the safety of yourself and your family. I will be ready to help you again in the future.
Thank you for your kind words.

Chadderbox Design Studio
Chadderbox Design Studio
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Replace bathroom fans

Mark came and installed the fans very quickly. He was reasonable with his price and even had his own vacuum to clean up after himself. Very friendly and fast service. Thanks again!

Hello Chadderbox,
Our hope is to do your project and leave your project neat and tidy. Thanks for your patronage. I always ready to help wonderful clients like you.

Jennifer from Etobicoke
Jennifer from Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Light fixture installation

I had 2 simple and small light fixtures to install in my condo. Mark arrived promptly and completed the job in a timely manner so I could get on with the rest of my day. His price was super reasonable and thankfully no job was too small. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him!

Hello Dr. Jennifer,
I am always ready to help clients like you in any way I can. I am always happy when the projects work out nicely. I am glad you are happy with my work and would be more than happy to help you again in the future.
Thanks,

Lindsey  in Toronto
Lindsey in Toronto

Emergency Light Installation

We needed a motion sector light installed asap in between Christmas and New Years.
Mark was able to come quickly and installed the light without any problem.
Everybody else was charging an arm and a leg.
He was so great. I would use him again without hesitation.

Thanks very much Mark!

At Green Plane Electric, we are always keen to do our best at a fair price. We will like to thank you for your business ...
Mark - Green Planet Electric

More about Green Planet Electric

To our value clients and prospects, we no longer use this platform please reach us through our website www. gpetelectric. com, or text/ telephone 416-561-8384
Looking for Electricians pros in Toronto?