Aqua Dry Technologies

Reviews for Aqua Dry Technologies

Mirella
Mirella

Basement Structural Crack Repair

Aqua Dry Technologies was referred by our main contractor to repair a structural crack that was discovered during a renovation. We were extremely pleased with Brad’s work and professionalism on the job. He was on time, clean, friendly and answered all our questions. He even went to other areas in our basement and gave us the assurance there were no other areas of concern. Highly recommend this company to anyone requiring internal structural repairs without any hesitation. Thanks Brad!

LT
LT

Finally... peace of mind!

My husband & I couldn't decide whether to have our basement cracks repaired with an exterior excavation or interior injection, so we had several waterproofing companies assess the cracks before deciding to move forward with AquaDry. In the end, it was Brad's confidence with his method of injection that made our decision. He was professional and patient with our many questions, and on job day, showed us exactly what he was going to do, as well as how he was going to do it. We were hyper worried about cement dust from the drilling, but there barely was any, LOL. Although it has only been a few days since the work was completed, we're very confident that there will be no future worries. However, if something does come up, Brad reassured us that he's only a phone call away.

Thank you for the kind words. It was my pleasure to take care of your basement needs. I'm very happy that you will rest easy. yahoooooo. Thanks for the lunch. Cheers to a wonderful couple. Have a safe and Happy Holiday season.
Brad

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Crack in Basement

Brad was prompt, efficient and we were very happy with his work. He has great personality and would highly recommend him to any one. He did some extra work for us at 1/2 his rate.

Thank you for the kind review. Stay safe and enjoy the upcoming Holiday season. Brad

yvonne nikalaidis from Mississauga
yvonne nikalaidis from Mississauga

Waterproofing foundation wall

Brad came very highly recommended to us by another company in the business. After coming by to give us an initial assessment and quote he promptly returned to repair the crack in our basement foundation wall. He made sure to explain the process to us in detail. His work was top notch, there was no mess left behind. He is very professional and personable. We highly recommend Brad.
Mother Nature has been unusually brutal with heavy rainstorms this summer, thank God we found Brad, our leaky basement is no more!

Laurrell in Toronto
Laurrell in Toronto

Leak in the basement wall

Brad did some work for my uncle years ago and he was strongly recommended. Brad explained his process, set up quickly and repaired the crack in my basement wall in less than three hours. It's been very rainy for the past week and no more leaking! Well done Brad!

Lorenzo in Vaughan
Lorenzo in Vaughan
4 reviews Newmarket, ON

Basement crack repair

I was referred to AQUADRY and I am extremely happy with the level of service, communication and professionalism.

The crack repair was completed in a timely fashion at a competitive price.

Thank you for the kind words. it was my pleasure to take care of your basement needs. Brad

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Basement leaks repaired

Brad came in responding to my request for repairs to foundation leaks. He surveyed the area and repaired tie-rod holes and cracks, filling me in on the process as he went. He did a great job, and kept the area clean. He even played with my dog, who wouldn’t leave him alone.
I would definitely recommend Brad and co to a friend.

Thank you for the kind review. It was my pleasure to take care of your basement needs. Brad

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Basement leak repair

Brad exceeded our expectations. He was professional, personable, reliable, thorough and we are confident he has solved our basement leak. I would highly recommend this company. We would use them again should the need arise.

brawas mississauga
brawas mississauga

The only people I trust for basement cracks

I’ve used Aquadry many years ago in my first home. Very friendly, professional and honest service. Years later I used them in my second home and just recently in 2 other properties. I’ve referred many people to them and they did not disappoint. I used to deal with Mark and this time I dealt with Brad and it was a pleasant experience as always. None of the cracks they repaired for me 12 years ago or last month, have ever had a recurring problem. Get it done once and right with these guys. One of the properties I had additional cracks repaired had some that were done by the previous home owner and you can see the difference in quality. Not to mention I had Aquadry re-do some of the existing ones as they did not hold up.

Thank you my friend for the kind review. It was my pleasure to take care of your basement needs.
P.S. Thanks for the blast in the Tesla. lol

Liz
Liz
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Choose Brad for your basement waterproofing needs!

Brad was referred to me by another company as they were out of injection materials. We had one long crack in our basement wall which would leak during rain. Brad was able to plug it up within a few hours and we have had no water since, it's bone dry. Also there were two other small spots where we were getting leaking and Brad helped to identify the problem and let us know how we could fix it ourselves very cheaply and easily using caulking. He was very responsive, helpful and kind and would highly recommend him for your basement drying needs! 10/10

Thank you for the kind review. Glad to hear everything has worked out. It was my pleasure helping you out.
Stay well. Brad

More about Aqua Dry Technologies

Waterproofing Contractor with over 20 years construction experience.
Specializing in poured concrete foundation crack/hole/joint repair.
No Digging Technology!
25 Year Transferable Warranty!
High Pressure Injection.
Do you have a wet basement?
Is your concrete cracked?
Is your foundation leaking?
Let the pros at AquaDry Technologies provide an immediate and cost effective solution to your poured concrete problems.
Free Estimates!
1-866-982-2282 or 647-242-5020.

Waterproofing
High grade polyurethane injection resin. A single component, hydrophobic product which is designed for sealing leaks through cracks, rock pockets and expansion joints in concrete structures. This resin and accelerator mixture reacts when it comes into contact with water and forms a micro cellular closed cell gasket with excellent adhesion and long-term flexibility. The cured hydrophobic compression gasket that is formed in the joint or crack remains stable and is highly resistant to degradation resulting from repeated freeze/thaw and wet/dry cycles. SAFE. Tested and classified by UL in accordance with Standard ANSI/NSF61 for contact with potable water. 100% solids and harmless to the environments. Also, no unpleasant odors.
-Free Written Estimates -Locate problem area if unknown or if area is finished. -Protect and prep area for repair. -Remove finished areas/obstructions to gain access to the problem. -Waterproofing crack/hole/joint through high pressure injection using high grade polyurethane. -Full clean up after job completion. -Provide 25 year transferable warranty certificate.
Repairs can be completed all year round and during any type of weather condition. *OUR REPAIR PROCESS DOES NOT WORK WITH BLOCK/STONE FOUNDATIONS. Only poured concrete foundations. Homes after 1968.
2006
Cash/Cheque/Visa/MasterCard.
25 Year Transferable Warranty.