Clearly The Best Window Cleaning

Karen in Toronto
Karen in Toronto
1 review , ON

Clearly The Best is the BEST

Colby and Taylor arrived promptly and provided a clean and safe work area as they cleaned my condo windows during COVID. Before they left the job, they double checked all areas for completeness. All communications leading up to our appointment, were within quick time frames, including emails and phone calls.
Very satisfied that we chose this company

Karen C

Thanks Karen, always a pleasure!

Randi Daniels in Toronto
Randi Daniels in Toronto

Window cleaning in and out

We have used this very professional company for years. Their new technique works very well. The team was pleasant, efficient and tidy. The office staff are welcoming and accommodating.. We are delighted with the results and highly recommend this company .

Awesome having customers like you coming back year after year! We appreciate your business.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Eaves Cleaning of Townhouse complex

The Crew was very professional and did a great job. During these Covid times, they observed all protocols. They were polite, friendly and efficient. When we have our eaves cleaned again in the Spring, I would like to have this crew back again! Clearly the Best says it all!! Thanks guys!

window cleaning

I have used this company 4 times for window cleaning. This past time, I was promised and confirmed multiple times a special window cleaner of of $25 and the company says the supplier ran out (eventhough this is what they use to clean all windows) so yeah completely dishonest.. Furthermore, they rebooked my appointment (again after i had confirmed) and gave me no choice but to accept the new appointment as I had already turned down the other company I quoted. Their crew was late; even with a 2 hour window and one member stood on our outdoor AC units to host himself up. The AC unit was slightly damaged and I sent pictures to Gloria (their business manager). Nothing was done to rectify above and I was told that I would not be serviced in the future and they did a favour to come to my area. Trust me when I say that this company is not professional in any aspect and I would never trust them to do any work.

Inga Shubat in Thornhill
Inga Shubat in Thornhill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Window Cleaning

Beyond happy with the service received from Clearly The Best Window Cleaning! The name says it all : quality, prompt service and professional crew made the experience a true 5 ⭐️! Over the years, we tried many different Window cleaning companies and until now could never recommend any of them to our friends and family. Now, I will always recommend only Clearly The Best Window Cleaning! Thank you for a job well done! Inga Shubat

Daniel E Stevens from Vaughan
Daniel E Stevens from Vaughan

Appreciated Feedback about My Roof

I needed my gutters cleared in preparation for winter and paid a little extra to have them clear the downspouts as well. They were quick and very good about cleaning up after (no visible evidence of their being here). However, I especially appreciated that they noted a couple of possible issues with my roof and took pictures of these. I at first was suspicious of them trying to get extra work from me but in fact their company does not do gutter repairs nor roofing. Honest and helpful. I'd give it a 10 score except I only have this one experience with them.

Irene in Thornhill
Irene in Thornhill

Incredibly professional job

I have been using Clearly The Best Window Cleaning company for few years now. The crews are excellent. Very professional, courteous, clean, punctual and fast. Great attention to details. It's always a pleasure working with Steve, Gloria and their staff. From initial phone call, to email exchanges (if required), to electronic reminders - all communication is timely and appreciated. I gladly recommend this company for any of your windows cleaning needs. Thank you, Steve! Great job done once again! See you soon! .. Irene from Thornhill, Ont.

Thank you for the kind words, Irene. It was a pleasure working for you. :)

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Good Job

This was the first time I used this service. Had some issues regarding the initial cleaning but they came back and rectified my concerns in a prompt manner. Chris and Courtney are very professional and courteous. I would definitely use this service again. Thank you

We run TOWARDS problems, not away from them. We are not happy until you are! See you next time. :)

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Great Service.

Polite and helpful and did a good job. Gave us good advice about our windows and eavedroughs. Cleaned our windows Inside and out. Chris and Courtney were great and Gloria was very helpful scheduling Appt.

Happy to be of service to you! :)

Scott in Richmond Hill
Scott in Richmond Hill
1 review , ON

Their Name says it all!!!

Steve was amazing. They were very accommodating as I had to make change to my appointment at the last minute and they were more than helpful finding the right time. Couldn't say enough great things about the entire team. Will absolutely use the team again for both my Windows and my Christmas lights moving forward!

Thanks Scott! Your feedback makes us feel great!

More about Clearly The Best Window Cleaning

Clearly The Best Window Cleaning offers the highest standard of professional window and eavestrough cleaning services in York Region. We are committed to quality and exceeding our customers' expectations. We guarantee that you will be completely satisfied with the results.
www.clearlythebestwindowcleaning.com