Cool Flame Heating And Cooling

Formerly DTM Heating and Cooling
1648 Taunton Rd Hampton ON L0B 1J0

Cool Flame Heating And Cooling

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for Cool Flame Heating And Cooling

toni
toni
8 reviews Whitby, ON

Gas stove disconnect and reconnect

Amazing, Dwayne is a super nice guy I had some anxiety since the previous company we had a bad experience with and Dwayne was so reassuring, the two guys he sent were so nice, knowledgeable and protected all my floors and he was way cheaper than other companies. I will definitely use this company in the future. I HIGHLY recommend.

Thank you for the review Toni. I'm glad we could help out and make your experience better. We try not to be cheaper, just reasonable! Thanks again.

Maureen
Maureen
0 reviews Hampton, ON

Gas pipe under my Concrete front porch.

Dwayne. The Owner has been to my Hone whenever I needed Coolflame Service. The guys who work for him are very knowledgeable. Always a pleasure and helpful.
I feel Confident in there work.
And they are priced fair.
No complaints I will continue using there Service. Once they fix a problem. It’s fixed.
Great Company.

Thanks for the review Maureen. Always a pleasure:)

Sean
Sean
0 reviews Hampton, ON

Furnace Repair

Dwayne and his team were very professional. Solved problem quickly. They replaced my air conditioner a couple of years ago and gave me options on the replacement or repair. I will only use them.

Thanks for the review Sean. We appreciate the confidence you have with us.

Fatima
Fatima
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Gas line installation

Dwayne came highly recommended. He is very professional and responsive. Him and his team are amazing and we will recommend him to anyone.

Thanks for the review Fatima. Enjoy your new home and cooking with natural gas:)

Charlotte in Woodbridge
Charlotte in Woodbridge

Furnace repair

Dwayne is so quick to respond and provides prompt and expert service. He is always so helpful and sent someone out to inspect my furnace within the hour of my call. The issue was taken care of quickly and effectively. I always trust Dwayne and his team for my heating/cooling needs. Thanks again for your amazing service!

Thank you for the review Charlotte. We try to do the best we can with the availability we have! Thanks again!

P&C Secord
P&C Secord
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Service

Dwayne has been providing services to us for many years. We highly recommend this company. Dwayne and all his staff are amazing. They always respond quickly. Dwayne explains thoughly what the issue is. All staff are friendly and pricing is reasonable. We feel very lucky to have found this company!!! Paul and Carol Secord

Thanks for the review! We are always happy to help out when needed. thanks again.

Linda from Hampton
Linda from Hampton
1 review Hampton, ON

Propane furnace and AC

Used Dwayne and his crew for Propane heat in our garage a few years ago. They were great. Very professional. Our oil furnace in the house needed replacing and of course we called Coolflame back to do this job and to install a new AC unit. His team also removed the old oil tank and furnace and cleaned up everything when they were finished. Would highly recommend them to anyone.

Thank you for the review Linda. Also thank you for the repeat business, we were happy to help out staying warm!:)

The Klebnikoffs
The Klebnikoffs
1 review , ON

Natural gas bbq installation

Great service, very responsive to email inquiry and scheduling. Will reach out again for services in the future. All COVID protocols were followed. Would be glad to recommend Dwayne and the company to others.

Thank you for the review. We respect everyones time and try to make everyone as comfortable as possible with every visit.

luis from Toronto
luis from Toronto

Furnace and A/C replacement

Dwayne and Cool flame were great. Had both the furnace and air conditioning replaced. Work was completed in one day and workmen were professional and cleaned up at end of work day. Equipment working perfectly and cost was competitive. I was introduced to Dwayne by several people who had work done by him. All stated that he was honest, reliable and trustworthy. I found this to be accurate.

Thank you for the review Luis and also a thanks to those who referred us to you.

Ryan in Charlesbourg
Ryan in Charlesbourg
0 reviews Port Perry, ON

New Furnace/AC

Friendly, knowledgeable, fair just an all around great experience with Dwayne and his crew. They did an excellent job and I would recommend them to anyone in need of a new heating and cooling system like I was.

Thank You for the review Ryan and thank you for your business. Much appreciated!

More about Cool Flame Heating And Cooling

Cool Flame Heating and Cooling is a full service heating and air conditioning company. Whether you need a full heating and/or air conditioning install or you need your units cleaned out, we can do that!

Cleaning and Maintenances
Furnace and AC Installation/Service
Hot Water Heater Installation/Service
Pool Heater Installation/Service
Oil / Electric to Gas Conversion
Duct Work
Custom sheet metal
BBQ / Stove / Dryer Gas Lines
WE NOW DO DUCT CLEANING!!

Call us or message us today for a free a estimate and to book an appointment.

Heating & Air Conditioning and Gas Line Installation
Furnaces, Air conditioners, Hot Water Tanks, Tankless water heaters, FirePlaces, Pool heaters, Humidifiers, HRV's, Thermostats, Boilers, Heat pumps, Ductless split systems,
Installations, Service and Maintenance of Furnaces, Air Conditioning, Hot Water Tanks, Tankless Water Heaters, FirePlaces, Boilers, Ductless Split systems, Heat Pumps, Gas Dryers/Stoves/BBQ's, Humidifiers, Thermostats, Air Cleaners. Installation of gas piping of all propane and Natural Gas appliances. Custom Duct Work Installation. Rental Furnaces, A/C's, Hot Water Tanks and Tankless through Enercare Solutions.
We can service all makes and models of hvac equipment. The brands we install are: ICP.com, Tempstar, Keeprite, Maratherm Rinnai, Triangle tube combi boilers, Continental fireplaces, RayPak, Sta-Rite, Pentair, General Aire 1042, Vanee, Honeywell, White Rodgers, Sensi thermostats, Bradford White, HTP, Slant/Fin, LG, Rheem, GSW.
Furnace installation, Air conditioning installation, Fireplace installation, Hot water heater installation, Pool heater installations, Service on all brands of equipment, Gas line installations.
Visa, Mastercard, Debit, Cheque, American Express, Cash