Smart Doors Inc

Candice from Etobicoke
Candice from Etobicoke
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Garage door, opener, capping

Michael and all of the staff at Smart Doors were all very helpful and polite with all of my questions and concerns when inquiring about a new garage door. Michael was very knowledgable about the different door and opener types and what would meet our needs best. The price was great and they were able to provide a black garage door which was hard to find.
Overall I would definitely recommend
Smart Doors and I would use them again.

Thank you for your kind words!

Rick from Maple
Rick from Maple
1 review Maple, ON

Garage Doors and Openers

I had Michael from smart doors come over and quote me on some new garage doors and openers i was very satisfied with him and his answers to all of my questions. He gave me a very good price compared to other contractors. Michael and his guys came and installed my new doors they were on time and very profesional. They cleaned up after the job and removed all of the garbage. I was very happy with there service, and was very happy with the new doors and openers. If you need new doors give Smart Doors a call you will be very pleased..

Rick Defrancesco
Maple Ontario

Rick, your the best. Was a pleasure doing your job
Great choice of door model and colors.
Thanks again !

Orly from Thornhill
Orly from Thornhill
1 review ,

New Garage Doors

Best price, Amazing service, Beautiful garage doors,
Very happy, Highly highly recommended
Thank you Michael for giving me great service and beautiful doors, I have received many compliments on these doors and finally my house stands out and is different from the homes around. I will recommend your service to anyone who asks.

Thank you Orly! M.

Samina in Woodbridge from Vaughan
Samina in Woodbridge from Vaughan

6 Garage Door Openers

Assisted Review

I RECENTLY GOT MY SIX GARAGE DOORS FIXED BY SMART DOORS. THEY ARE VERY EFFICIENT, ECONOMICAL AND QUICK. THEY EVEN FIXED MY FRONT DOOR AS COMPLEMENTARY SERVICE. I AM COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH THEIR JOB!

Thank you for your kind words!

Oksana from Vaughan
Oksana from Vaughan

Garage door fix

A few days ago I needed an emergency garage door fix. They came within few hours of calling and fixed it better then it was before. Very quick, professional, friendly service, cleaned up after themselves. I could not be happier!!! Already recommended them to a some friends.

Thank you for your referrals!

Barry from Thornhill
Barry from Thornhill
2 reviews Abbotsford, BC

Gargage door

Smart Doors’ work was very good, very clean and very quick. I was very pleased with the whole job overall and this is a company I would definitely recommend to other people.

Thank you!

Vahid from Toronto
Vahid from Toronto

garage door

I bought a 68 ft by 8 ft garage with a plywood door and it was great. When they installed the door everything was good. I hope to work with this company again.

Thank you.

Luci from Woodbridge
Luci from Woodbridge

garage doors

Marvelous job the man who came to install new doors did a beautiful job. Nothing more to say than that they are good, quick and professional. i have already recommended them.

Thank you for your referral and kind words!

A from Markham
A from Markham

doors for garage

I purchased two garage doors from Smart Doors and they did a great job. Their installation process was good, clean, fast and on time. I would definitely recommend them. Great work.

More about Smart Doors Inc

Smart Doors is the smart choice for all your garage door sales, service, and installation needs. With hundreds of satisfied clients and over 10 years of experience in the Greater Toronto Area, Smart Doors offers quality service and installations of garage doors. We offer a product range of a wide choice of styles, designs, and colors. Our manufacturer C.H.I. even offers their own parts guarantees which cover their products for a lifetime. The Smart Doors guarantee is among the best in the industry and we stand behind our manufacturer with our own two-year, hassle-free labour guarantee.

At Smart Doors, we stand behind our product quality and reliable service providing our customers with a pleasant and unforgettable experience. Call us today for a quote or to set up a free in home estimate at 905-532-9770. You also welcome to come in and visit our showroom at 40 Viceroy Rd. Unit. 8, Concord (Dufferin/Steeles)