Ontario Downspout Service

260 Bartley Drive Toronto ON M4A

Gutters & Eavestroughs
Ontario Downspout Service

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 7 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 7 times

Reviews for Ontario Downspout Service

Heather Hisey from Toronto
Heather Hisey from Toronto

downspout disconnection, new fascia, soffit and eavestroughs

Mark and his crew were awesome! Clearly explained what would be done; went above and beyond to deal with issues they discovered during the job; very professional, punctual, fabulous cleanup. They did a great job and I would not hesitate to recommend them to others.

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Hi Heather. It was an absolute pleasure working for you. I am so happy to know that my team and I were so helpful. We are extremely pleased to know that you would recommend us to others. Anything else we can help you with please let us know.

Karen Green from Toronto
Karen Green from Toronto

new eaves, soffit, facia

Harvey, Mark and team did a great job. My exterior really sparkles. hard working, and very timely. very helpful in advice for other work that may need to be done on exterior of house. Look no further! highly recommended!! K. Green

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Hi Karen we're all so pleased to hear that. We take a lot of pride in our work and also treat each customer's house as if it were our own. We are all looking forward to helping you with your other projects. We really appreciate the referral you already gave us.

TM from Toronto
TM from Toronto

Eavestrough and downspout replacement

Both Mark and Harvey were extremely patient in explaining the options available to me and the impact on price. The work was done in an extremely efficient, professional and friendly manner and I look forward to having them help me with some other work in the future. 100% Reliable!

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Hi TM. It means a lot to both my father and I that we were able to help. Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience. We both look forward to helping you in the future. As always, feel free to spread the word to your family and friends when they need our services.

Carmelo Bordonaro from Toronto
Carmelo Bordonaro from Toronto

Eavestrough and Downspout

When Mark quoted the job he took the time to explain all the details associated with it. Eavestrough and downspout done today. They were very professional - on time - worked efficiently and thoroughly cleaned all debris. Two thumb up!

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Hi Carmelo. Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review. It makes me so happy to know that Ontario Downspout and I are doing all the right things. If you ever need our services in the future please contact us. Referrals are always welcomed and appreciated.

Frankie from Toronto
Frankie from Toronto

Full Downspout, Eaves, Soffit and Fascia Replacement

Mark answered all my questions honesty without the sales pitch - just told me the facts. His team pulled out all the old aluminum, and the old 1/4 plywood covering the soffit's that inhibited the attic space from venting properly. They were attentive to all our concerns, didn't mind me hanging around learning about the job and asking all kinds of questions, It was great work and a great clean-up. They even accommodated a water collection barrel on one of my downspouts and came back a week after the job was done to bring extra downspout for me to use when I remove the water collection barrel for the winter. Great Service! Work was so good, three neighbors hired them on the spot for jobs at their homes! Ask questions, Mark answers them! Great customer service.

UPDATE 2016

Called Mark to see if he could come and add some aluminum to cover an area where a gap developed (unrelated to the work that was done). I just wanted the colour to match so I called them. He said he would come by and take a look at it - which he did. Mark said no problem, and they would do it when the weather warmed up. A while later I happened to see their truck on my street and stopped Mark to say hello. Little did I know that he had been by my place a few weeks before that, did the work without me knowing, while I was at work! What excellent service and commitment to the customer! I will always recommend Ontario Downspout to anyone who asks!

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Hi Frankie. I truly appreciate your feedback. It was a pleasure helping you change your soffit, fascia and eavestrough system. I am glad you had such a positive experience. We are always here to provide the best service for our clients. If you ever need our services in the future please contact us. Referrals are always welcomed and appreciated.

CarlyG from Vaughan
CarlyG from Vaughan

Eaves replacement

When one of our downspouts fell off completely, we needed someone to complete the replacement quickly. Mark and his team came out and gave us an estimate right away. They were able to start work right away and even worked through some awful weather to complete the job. Mark was easy to work with, we found the whole team professional and capable. We are very happy with the work they did.

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Hi Carly. I am so happy that we were able to help. It was our pleasure; even with the tough weather. Thank you for the feedback. If you ever need our services in the future please contact us. Referrals are always welcomed and appreciated.

Marie & Suraj from Toronto
Marie & Suraj from Toronto

Gutters & Downspout

We are very much satisfied with the quality of work that was done on our house and we would definitely call again for any other job ,Thank you Mark and your crew for a fantastic job ,I would strongly recommend this company to anyone because of the quality,price ,punctuality and best of all customer service.
thanks Mark! from Marie & Suraj

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Hi Marie & Suraj. Thank you so much for the positive feedback. It means a lot to us. It was a pleasure working with you. If you ever need our services in the future please contact us. Referrals are always welcomed and appreciated.

Ina from Toronto
Ina from Toronto

Replacement of downspout,digging up the front of my lawn to repair blockage

My downspout was a waterfall. Everytime it rained my flower garden was flooded out and my walkway was a mess! Mark was incredible and did all that he promised. It has rained and my walkway is back to normal. I would highly recommend this company to everybody. Last year I was told the wrong info and Mark was totally honest about everything.

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Hi Ina. I am so pleased I was able to solve your problem with trenching. Thank you so much for the feedback. It was a pleasure working with you. If you ever need our services in the future please contact us. Referrals are always welcomed and appreciated.

Vincent in Thornhill
Vincent in Thornhill

Eavestroughs Replacement

Mark and his partner arrived on time to do a complete replacement of eavestroughs. They were able to complete the project on time including removal of the old eavestroughs. During that time, they were courteous and professional in their duties as I observed them. I highly recommend them as the finished product was excellent as promised.

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Hi Vincent. Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so glad I was able to help you. It was great working with you. If you ever need our services in the future please contact us. Referrals are always welcomed and appreciated.

Rybeca from Vaughan
Rybeca from Vaughan

Eaves, Fascia and Soffit replacement

Mark and his team did a wonderful job on replacing our eaves, soffit and fascia. Mark provided us with some great ideas on how to protect our property from future water damage by setting up proper drainage. He even put in extra work to ensure we don't damage the downspouts that he had put in. We are very happy with his work and would recommend him to our friends and family.

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Hi Rybeca. It means a great deal to me that you were so pleased with our service. I was happy to provide suggestions that would make your home look beautiful and ensure proper drainage. If you ever need our services in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. Always glad to hear that you would recommend us to family and friends.

More about Ontario Downspout Service

Ontario Downspout Service is a family-run company with expertise in: Eavestrough Installation, Soffit & Fascia, Siding, Roofing, Trenching and Downspout Disconnection. Servicing Toronto and the GTA, Ontario Downspout Service guarantees quality and reliability at affordable pricing..