Bat Control Specialists

Deb H from London
Deb H from London
1 review London, ON

Bat Control

Even though this particular Friday started with a bat in the house, I consider it one of my best as I had the pleasure of meeting Ben that day.

Every August for the last 8 years or so I normally have at least 2 bats flying through my house.

During the week in July 2015 I ended up having two - the last one when I felt a "flutter" on my shoulder on Friday at 4 am and then heard it flying around the house. Shutter....

I then decided I just couldn't take this anymore and went on the Internet and was so fortunate to call Ben.

He was at a customers but took the time to talk to me and explain that I had a "bat colonies" living in my house and they have a place where they can go out to feed and come back into the house through this entrance (or entrances). There are the odd bat that finds it's way into the house instead.

He fully explained what he does to make sure that the bats that leave the house can not find their way back in.

Both Ben and I live in London and I was so lucky that he was able to come over that Friday afternoon. I expected him just to look at what needed to be done and provide an estimate and make a date in the future to do the work required.

I was so relieved to find that he came to do the job! He was here for a good 3 hours during which time he was able to pinpoint their entrance point and put a "bat door" (not the right word - but it's prevent them from re-entering the house). Other work included caulking all around the house and putting screening on the roof vents.

During this time he answered all my questions and concerns.

His experience, extreme bat knowledge and kindness help "calm" me down. He took all the time I needed to be reassured.

That was 4 weeks ago and NO bat in sight since that Friday at 4 am.

As I said - it was my lucky day as I met Ben who gets an A+++ in my books.

I highly recommend him if you have a bat problem and fully read his Web-site information as it is so informative. And his work is guaranteed for 5 years. (One place I called - 1 year only - no thanks.)

This grateful customer gives Ben a 12 out of 10 and a great big THANKS.

Carol from Caledon
Carol from Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

Bat removal

When I initially reached Benjamin at Bat Control Specialists I was immediately reassured that he could and would address and correct our bat problem. Benjamin responded promptly to our home and was able to start work immediately. We have a large and somewhat unusual house with lots of areas that needed to sealed off. Benjamin is very good at explaining the removal process and the need to insert exits routes to ensure that all bats were completely out of the house prior to sealing any and all gaps. Benjamin worked quickly to complete the job in a timely manner and was a very pleasant person to deal with. I would highly recommend Benjamin for his expertise and he stands behind his work with a strong warranty.

Rosanna from Alexandria
Rosanna from Alexandria
1 review Alexandria, ON

Bats Control Specialists

It would have been our fifth summer with bats but lucky am I to have met and dealt with Benjamin. During our first telephone conversation Benjamin understood my horrid situation before I had a chance to explain. Benjamin (and Chris) worked for 8 hours non-stop!! Their commitment, professionalism, knowledge,care and kindness has left me totally impressed! And, may I add, all done with a smile and a sense of humor...too funny! I can't thank you enough, Benjamin. Since you've left so have my little critters!!!! Gracias Amigo!

Colin from Clarence Rockland
Colin from Clarence Rockland
1 review Clarence-Rockland, ON

Bat Problem

Ben and his team were great! Ben took the time to explain the ins and outs of what was to be completed, and was very efficient in doing so. My wife was 4 months pregnant and having bats in the house on a semi-daily basis added to her stress levels; Ben heard of this and made great efforts to see that the problem was handled ASAP. Kudos to him and the great work he does! No bats since!!

Lindsay from Windsor
Lindsay from Windsor
1 review Windsor, ON

Bat removal/bat proofing

After buying our first home, we soon came to realize we had bats living in our attic. We immediately called a random local wildlife company who confirmed the problem, but seemed to want to up-sell us on stuff we didn't need, and made me feel very scared about the bat situation and all of the things we "needed" to do to remediate it (scare tactics).
Then I called Ben at BAT CONTROL SPECIALISTS for more advice. Ben was wonderful on the phone. He took the time to patiently answer my MANY questions, and eased my mind about the whole situation. He was very understanding and kind, and never put any pressure on me to hire him. He simply gave me good information, so that I could make an informed choice. Even thought his cost was slightly higher than the other guy, we still chose Ben at bat control specialists! I believe it's worth it to have the job done right the first time, and to hire someone trustworthy and highly experienced in bat removal.
Ben and his partner came out to the house and meticulously bat proofed every square inch, which was a lot of work with my old gappy house! They were very professional, using good materials that did not alter the appearance of the house. It was a relief watching the bats leave through the one way exits that Ben installed! No more bats in the attic!

I highly recommend Bat Control Specialists!

Patricia from Kitchener
Patricia from Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Bat removal

Last year during the winter we found that we had a bat in our basement. As we were told from a pest control company that they hibernate during the winter we waited until the Spring. Three weeks ago we realized that there were two bats now and we decided to call an expert with bats instead of fooling around with someone else. When I contacted Benjamin he could hear in my voice how worried I was. He said he was coming the next day and later he called me back that he was on his way. He was very knowledgeable and gave us all the details of the job. He sealed the house and after two weeks we are bat free. He will come back to remove one way exits he installed. We were so happy with the results we highly recommend going with Ben to remove any amount of bats you have. You will not be disappointed even if the quotation is higher than you thought. When you factor in piece of mind it is a bargain!
Thanks Ben!

Kevin R from Kemptville
Kevin R from Kemptville
1 review Kemptville, ON

Bat Removal

We hired Benjamin in the fall of 2014 when we discovered that we had bats in the attic. Benjamin made the appointment and came during the time we agreed upon. Once we agreed upon the price Benjamin was there the next day and started the work. The job was a large job that required 2 days effort as the company that built my house didn't seal between the brick and the aluminum leaving gaping holes all around the house. Benjamin left 3 (one way) exits in place throughout the winter and said he would come back in the spring to remove them and seal the exit area. He was back last week, finished the job and said he would send me a checklist for roofers to follow as now i am looking to install a new roof. Received an information package in my email within a few days.

I would highly recommend Benjamin, very knowledgable about bat control and removal. It is very refreshing to work a company and people that do what they say they will do.

Thanks Ben!!

Rolly Benard from Milton
Rolly Benard from Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

bat remediation

I discovered that I had Bats in my walls in Nov of 2014, when I called Benjamin, he informed me that due to temperature conditions, that it would have to wait till the spring. True to his word, when the weather warmed up, he contacted me and made arrangements for him to come out. He showed up on time, got right to work immediately, he was courteous and respectful, even went has far as removing my left behind christmas lights and cleaned my gutter downspout. When he was done, there was no debris laying around like some contractors do, he will be back in the coming weeks to inspect his work, I have absolutely no reservations in recommending him to anyone, I am 100% satisfied with my dealings with him.

Ed from Barrie
Ed from Barrie
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Bat Proofing our house

We contacted Benjamin from Bat Control Specialists to come and "Bat Proof" our home . The first thing he did was provide us with an explanation of Bats in general and why Bat Proofing your home is the best and safest way to permanently remove bats from our house (attic). We found Benjamin to be very passionate and thorough in the work he did to bat proof our house which comes with a five year guarantee. Bottom-line, we are very satisfied and would highly recommend him to others who have encountered bats in their house.

Lisa from Hamilton
Lisa from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Bat Control

After two years of calling Wildlife Control "specialists", and getting ripped off(bats still here!) and given the run-around, I decided to call Benjamin (I had called him before but went with the cheaper option), and he came over and did what he does best. Our hose is now bat free! Best of all he allowed us to pay after 8 months of having a bat free home! Great!

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Thanks for the review. I have to mention to anyone reading this that we don't normally wait 8 months to invoice. But because they had been ripped off for a few thousand bucks by a couple of
wildlife pest control companies. I wanted them to feel sure that this time the bat problem really had been fixed before they paid us. It bears repeating. Don't hire a non specialist for bat control work. If they do other animal or bugs, they are not specialists no matter what they claim.
On this particular job I had to undo a lot of the "Bat-Proofing" done by the other companies and redo it properly, and fix a few leaks caused by all the crappy workmanship. They appeared to be using meshing methods used to make houses raccoon and squirrel proof which does not work against bats. As I said Bat control is a speciality.

Looking for Pest & Animal Control pros in London?