Citywide Sundecks

Trevor in Delta
Trevor in Delta
0 reviews Delta, BC

Sundeck/Hot Tub deck

This is the second time Ive had Citywide do some work for me. The first was just replacing vinyl on an existing deck whereas this was a much bigger project involving demolishing the existing deck and concrete pad and replacing/enlarging everything. I have been very happy with their work in both cases.
This project required a full property survey, architectural/engineers drawings and permitting from the city. Pauls team were very efficient at moving everything through the city planning department and his build team were excellent as well. They were all very patient with my questions and concerns and nothing went unresolved. Paul was always available and answered emails/texts/phone calls promptly, 7 days a week. I highly recommend the company.

Thanks Trevor,
We enjoyed working on your project as well. Enjoy your deck for this and many more summers.

Andre Larouche from Langley
Andre Larouche from Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Vinyl installation

I called Paul to request Duradek vinyl installation. He was able to send a crew the very next day. The job was well done and the installers were respectful and polite.
What more can you ask for?

Thanks Andre, Enjoy your Duradek and we appreciate the opportunity to do your project.

EinSofQuester in Kamloops
EinSofQuester in Kamloops
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

Deck repair

The deck of my house on the second floor was falling apart. The wood was rotting and some water was leaking into the house. I hired Citywide after I did an exhaustive search for a competent reasonably priced professionals. I am extremely happy with the prompt and professional service and results that I got. My deck now looks like new. I would not hesitate to recommend Citywide.

Thanks EinSofQuester. We hope you enjoy your deck for years to come.

Norine
Norine
1 review Vancouver, BC

Replaced vinyl and some rotting posts on three decks of my house

Citywide did a great job on replacing the vinyl on three decks of my house. They also replaced rotting posts. They were efficient and timely. They kept me informed as the work progressed. I was very pleased with the end results.

Thanks Norine, we really enjoyed replacing that vinyl deck and appreciate your kind words.

Al from Tri-Cities
Al from Tri-Cities
20 reviews Vancouver, BC

Rick and Crew - Thanks

We worked with Rick and his crew - Shane, Dan, Hunter and others on the project which included vinyl decking, railing and stairs. Rick co-ordinated all the required vendors for the project including getting the source materials for us as needed and took extra care and attention, which was great and much appreciated. Ultimately I'm pleased with the end product, and we were also able to work through some matters with Paul/Rick as they arose. Paul was responsive and helpful even coming out to discuss matters which we appreciated, and Rick is a good guy who co-ordinated many things perceptively and ultimately worked hard to make things happen. Rick and his crew (above) were good to work with. This was a big project we took out a loan for so it was nice to see Rick and crew help us finish this project, especially pushing through some hours at the end to close before Christmas. During Covid and the associated complexities, a special thanks to Rick and Shane, Hunter. Thank you, we wish Rick and his crew the very best.

Thanks Al,

We really appreciate your kind words. Have a great holiday.

Citywide

Private User reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

sundeck renovation

Citywide were very quick to respond to our request for an estimate for the renovation of our sundeck. The price was right and the work completed quickly and professionally. Would definitely recommend their work to others.

Thanks for the kind review. Enjoy your new Sundeck!

Merv
Merv
1 review Vancouver, BC

Great Job!

Citywide Sundecks & Railings redid the vinyl on 2 of our outdoor balconies. They communicated well with us, showed up on time as scheduled for the job quote and the work. Phil did a great job with the installation, you can tell he takes pride in his work. We were very pleased with the workmanship and the price. Five stars from us!

Thanks for your review! We will pass your commendation on to Phil.

Private User reviews Delta, BC

Deck renovation

Very professional, competitive pricing, friendly and COVID procedure aware team. Paul was very helpful in giving suggestions to create the look I wanted as well as keeping well within the budget.

Thanks for your review! We hope you enjoy your deck for many years to come.

Reena in Burnaby
Reena in Burnaby
0 reviews New Westminster, BC

renovate an old deck

Our 25 year old wood/fiberglass deck was showing rot and needed a new surface and new railings. We chose Citywide because they were one of the few to offer a wide range of colours on the aluminum railings, which was a must-have for us (we wanted a non-standard green). The demo/carpentry crew was very prompt, friendly, and professional and cleaned up after themselves on a daily basis. We had a new surface to sit on within two weeks! The railings took a bit longer - custom production - but once ready were installed in about 30 minutes. We are very happy with the end result - looks fantastic! . One note: the original quote did not include the extra carpentry required to replace rotted wood - this added about 30% to the expense (we were prepared) and Citywide did discuss this with us - however, they didn't give us a cost estimate of the repair work. It didn't bother us, but if you are on a tight budget then be sure to ask for numbers when such discussions happen.

bottom line: would not hesitate to use them again; definitely recommend Citywide.

Hi Reena,

We are happy that you think your deck is fantastic and would recommend us. We strive to make our quotes as accurate as possible, but we are not always able to give a hard estimate for rot repair costs before starting a project. This is because we can't always determine the extent of rot until we complete demolition of the existing structure.

Thanks,
Trevor and the Citywide Team

john in Vancouver
john in Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Total Refurbish existing sundeck

The total refurbishing of the existing sundeck frame, vinyl flooring and hand railing looks fantastic. The citywide work crews were very professional did a great job, they also cleaned everything up nicely. I told them well done!. My overall experience with your company, product and work crews has been excellent. I have to say with some of the experiences I’ve had with other supplier/contractors yours has been way up in the top 10. Thanks for a great job.

Hi John,

We are happy you you are so pleased! Have a great fall.

Thanks,
Trevor and the Citywide Team

More about Citywide Sundecks

Citywide Sundecks has been providing vinyl decking, composite decking, aluminum railings and other decking solutions in Vancouver BC and the surrounding area for years. We're #Decksperts! We provide an ideal combination of durability, strength, quality and weathering capabilities. We believe in professionalism, integrity, and communication. Our high-quality work and products ensure that our end product does not peel, rot, flake, chip, crack or corrode prematurely. Our customers enjoy high-quality decking and railings at competitive prices. Contact Citywide Sundecks today for more details on how you can save money on the best quality railings and decks in Vancouver.

We service the Lower Mainland: Vancouver, North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Burnaby, New Westminster, Richmond, Delta, White Rock, Tsawwassen, Ladner, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody & Anmore, Surrey, Langley, Aldergrove, Abbotsford, Maple Ridge, and Pitt Meadows.

Call us today at 604-786-3325 for a free estimate on your decking project!