Wired Up Services

MichaelM
MichaelM
1 review Nobleton, ON

Basement renovations

As part of our basement renovation, Wired Up Services ran new electrical, ceiling lighting, stereo and Ethernet for our freshly demolished and re-framed basement covering 3 new rooms (office, home theatre/entertainment, gym) plus bath. Some special work included positioning electrical and conduit for wall-mounted TVs in the home theatre area and gym. Dedicated circuits were added for beverage coolers plus a wall-mounted electrical fireplace. Wired Up also ran CAT 6 Ethernet cabling throughout the basement and the entire house, coming together very cleanly in a central wiring area. Wired Up ran speaker wiring for the basement home theatre 5.1 surround sound plus re-ran main floor speaker wires before the basement ceiling was dry walled.

Wired Up offered several helpful suggestions which were taken including the number and position of LED lights to provide bright and dimmable illumination for the basement. Upon their suggestion, they equipped the home theatre area with redundant CAT6 to ensure network connectivity as well as running a conduit between the wall-mounted TV area to the component area to hide cabling behind new drywall while still allowing for future cabling revisions (e.g. adding or changing HDMI, CAT6) . On their recommendation, a second coaxial cable was run for an additional subwoofer if a Dolby 7.2 configuration is desired in the future.

The only reason I didn't rate this job a full five stars was due to some small issues. The front subwoofer coaxial port was not provided with an associated electrical outlet, so a power cable must be strung across the front of home theatre viewing area for the front subwoofer. That's a comparatively minor issue. My other comment was that I would have appreciated being informed of the option of recessed electrical outlets (aka "clock outlet") for behind the TV wall mounts instead of standard outlets and wall plates. I learned of these recessed outlets after completion of the job, and although Wired Up told me they could change them, I chose to use short flat extension cords rather than incurring the additional cost and especially the mess of breaking the new drywall to change to recessed outlets.

In summary, the Wired Up team listened carefully to our needs, provided good recommendations and did good work in a schedule that fit with our renovations. The finished results are great, and our basement is well-equipped for illumination, home theatre and network cabling throughout the house. Recommended.

Chris in Bradford
Chris in Bradford
1 review Beeton, ON

Re-Wiring and changing to new lights in a 1500 sq2 work shop

I called Rob on a Saturday afternoon, after my wife and I have deciding to re do all the light in our 1500 sq2 work shop. Rob came out the next day to take a look and give us a quote for everything.
Came back with his team the next Tuesday to start the job and by the time I got home from work, 80% of the job was already done. They have worked so hard all day, I couldn't believe it that it was almost all completed. Rob and his team are very professionals, they arrived on time in the morning and they where very particular on making sure that everything looked very neat and tidy. They cleaned up after themselves and the finish product look amazing. We are very happy! They really did an excellent job! I do recommend Rob to my friends and family because he is reliable and gets the job done right and on time.
We did have an issue with one of our barkers a few days later, but we called Rob and he came back the next day and replaced the part at no extra cost.

Andrew Lowrie from Toronto
Andrew Lowrie from Toronto

House Rewire, Panel Upgrade, Potlights, etc

Wired Up helped us take a 1960's home to a contemporary modern aged home with cabinet lighting, potlights, specialty lighting and receptacles. The knowledge and ideas from the team, ensured we continued to move forward on the project and made sure we made our deadline.

khati from Stouffville
khati from Stouffville

Exterior Pot Lights - Residential

"WOW!" just about sums it up! The service that was provided by Wired Up Services was incredible. From my initial phone call with Rob through to the completion of our project, Rob was phenomenal. Robs team was professional, respectful, knowledgeable and attentive.

We had an idea of what we wanted for our exterior pot lights but Rob gave us some good suggestions on the pros and cons of what we were thinking and provided us some excellent recommendations. Our house truly stands out on our street. He knows what he is doing and I would absolutely recommend Rob and his team for any electrical project.

You wont find the level service and quality that Wired Up Services provides anywhere else. The attached picture says it all. (Just look at where he positioned the lights and how they highlight the pillars (posts) and the brick in just the right places!!)

Thanks ROB!

Heidi from Bradford
Heidi from Bradford
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Exterior Potlights

We had Wired Up to our home to install exterior pot lights and install light fixtures. Without a doubt we can say that the service was top notch. The electricians were on time, polite, very respectful of our home and wasted no time in getting the work done. We also appreciated the fact that Rob always answered his phone if we had a question and took the time to go over the placement of each pot light with us. He also followed up with us to make sure we were pleased with the work. We will definitely be using Wired Up for all our electrical needs in the future.

Karen from Sharon
Karen from Sharon
2 reviews Sharon, ON

new electrical panel , in-floor radiant heating, remove pot lights replace with pendants ..etc

I have used the services of Wired Up on minimum 4 occasions now. I have always been given great on time, POLITE service with rock solid quotes. Rob and the guy's give me suggestions and they have saved me money by pointing me in a different direction, because they know the products. They are knowledgeable and I trust them with any wiring issue.
I have referred them to family which says a lot. I have another project on the go and they will get the job... I wouldn't think of using someone else!

dapp
dapp
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Many projects

I'm a Real Estate Salesperson and I get asked many times from clients if I can recommend different tradesmen. When asked for an electrician...whether its a small quick job or large project, I recommend Wired Up Services every time. I have personally used this company in my own home on more than 1 occasion and I recommend him to all my clients who need electrical work done. He works quick, prices are very competitive, and most of all the owner Rob is an honest and reliable electrician.

Vincenzo P.
Vincenzo P.
7 reviews Bradford, ON

Outdoor Potlights

Rob installed over 20 exterior LED soffit potlights. One of the most professional companies I've ever dealt with. Leading up to the job, every call was returned promptly (when was the last time you heard this about a trade). The job started on time, was on cost, was completed professionally and the work area left neat and tidy. The work exceeded my expectations. Rob even called the day after to make sure I was 100% satisfied, and showed up at 8am the next day to add one more potlight upon my request. Rob truly cares about his customers, and has tremendous pride in his work. On top of this, he ensures he only uses the best materials, since they are a reflection on him and his company. Don't be fooled by the "too good to be true" cheap stuff!! I've had Rob back several times and his service and quality is consistent.

Steve Persico from Bradford
Steve Persico from Bradford

Rewire of entire home.

I am doing a full home renovation and have become very familiar with trades companies. Rob and his crew are some of the most professional I've encountered. Wired Up was more than a fair price, quick and great work. Rob took the time to explain everything and answer all my questions. When i needed changes, it was always "No problem" or he told us why things needed to be that way. He spotted problems and dealt with them; taking the stress off me.

Connie Berenguer in Newmarket
Connie Berenguer in Newmarket
5 reviews Kettleby, ON

New Construction Complete Electrical

We have been working with Wired Up Services for our new home construction project. They are helping us with all of our electrical from the ground up. We really appreciated all their expert advice along the way, professional recommendations, ways to save money, where to spend it for future resale. Its always great to work with people who know their stuff! They are reliable, on time and trustworthy.

Looking for Electricians pros in Bradford?